Floyd Mayweather - So Much $$$

I don't see how material things would ever bring you any satisfaction. If you had that kind of money you could spend it to help others, that would bring joy. Another car or expensive jewelry probably means nothing to him.

how do you know he isnt helping other people??

He helps struggling strippers.

Most people will never see a Bugatti, much less drive one, and he owns 7 that he never even drives.
1619636616338.png

Guess what I did O Danny Boy. I rubbed 2 brain cells together and found this.

Awesome! Didn't think you had two left. Thanks for the link. It probably brings him joy to help others.
Danny. It is 2 more than you have.

If you are the best at beating someones face in, it pays well. He probably won't know his name 20 yrs from now.

I always thought he was good at avoiding getting hit, so maybe not.

Earned every penny.
When the disciples criticized a woman for wasting her precious oil on Jesus, He pretty much told them to mind their own business...

I never said he didn't earn it.

You criticized him for what he did with his own money. How much does he contribute to charities and helping others? Do you know? Is it commensurate to what you give?

Awesome! Didn't think you had two left. Thanks for the link. It probably brings him joy to help others.

If you are the best at beating someones face in, it pays well. He probably won't know his name 20 yrs from now.

if youre wondering what that thing in your hands is,, its your ass that just got handed to you,,

Earned every penny.
When the disciples criticized a woman for wasting her precious oil on Jesus, He pretty much told them to mind their own business...

I never said he didn't earn it.

You criticized him for what he did with his own money. How much does he contribute to charities and helping others? Do you know? Is it commensurate to what you give?

I didn't criticize him for not giving to charity, I never once said he didn't. Can you read?

I said he was the best at beating faces. All boxers pay a price long after the fist stops flying.

if youre wondering what that thing in your hands is,, its your ass that just got handed to you,,

Of course it is. You and your moron friends can't read.

I do try and be polite as hell when wrecking a thread. The key is to do it by post 3 for proper wreckage.

Forum List

Back