Fluke: Slurs won't silence women

KrustyFrank, FULL(of shit), TINY(brainer), DogsEatCats, DiaperSniper, MisterMissedThePointMeister, N-L-oser.

You are disgusting hyenas..cowards... I read up on Fluke after reading your hysterical screeching rants and insults. She is a good person that "advocates" for better protection for abused women. Where as you scum apparently do not join her in that worthy cause.

You pieces of shit do dis-service to all women..including grandmothers, mothers, sisters, wives, daughters female neighbors and women everywhere.

I have no fear of encroaching on the 'FAMILY" rule here at USMB because from your words of hatred towards women and any effort to protect them from violence or abuse it is clear that you were all abandoned as babies in dumpsters and harbor deep and unreparable negative feelings towards women.

I cannot think of the words to express my sense of just how worthless you low-lifes are.

You are correct that Ms Fluke is not an "average" law student. She is an expert in the field of womens rights. You are expert at blowviating liquid shit out of your stinking pie holes.

Your disgusting attitudes are noted. I don't know if the good women will forgive your foolish hurtful words....But I will not. You think you can win a war against women?..maybe... Against HUGGY?... not on your best and my worst day.. It's on scum.

Ahhh, you are turned on by that ugly bitch.:cuckoo:

KrustyFrank, FULL(of shit), TINY(brainer), DogsEatCats, DiaperSniper, MisterMissedThePointMeister, N-L-oser.

You are disgusting hyenas..cowards... I read up on Fluke after reading your hysterical screeching rants and insults. She is a good person that "advocates" for better protection for abused women. Where as you scum apparently do not join her in that worthy cause.

You pieces of shit do dis-service to all women..including grandmothers, mothers, sisters, wives, daughters female neighbors and women everywhere.

I have no fear of encroaching on the 'FAMILY" rule here at USMB because from your words of hatred towards women and any effort to protect them from violence or abuse it is clear that you were all abandoned as babies in dumpsters and harbor deep and unreparable negative feelings towards women.

I cannot think of the words to express my sense of just how worthless you low-lifes are.

You are correct that Ms Fluke is not an "average" law student. She is an expert in the field of womens rights. You are expert at blowviating liquid shit out of your stinking pie holes.

Your disgusting attitudes are noted. I don't know if the good women will forgive your foolish hurtful words....But I will not. You think you can win a war against women?..maybe... Against HUGGY?... not on your best and my worst day.. It's on scum.

Oh my.

Ahhh, you are turned on by that ugly bitch.:cuckoo:

I'm turned on by the thought of popping you like a pimple.

She's right. What's funny is that principle of conservatism, that men ought to control reproductive choices in women, are even driving Republican women away from that party.

:cuckoo::cuckoo: I think you're referring to ONE GOP nutcase--Rick Santorum. There is NO REPUBLICAN that believes that birth control contraceptives be banned. Their argument--is that employers should have a choice in if they pay for them or not--especially if it is against their Catholic beliefs.

It's nothing more than that.

You're losers.

I? We? We who? What are you talking about?

Sexist hatred. Oh bite me. Oh for crying out loud you guys tried this in 2004.

I was not aware that Fluke was in any kind of national spotlight in 2004. Perhaps you can provide a link?

See horse. Horse is dead. Stop beating. You're really looking like jerks.

First of all, what are you talking about? Second, my statements are my own, my position my own. Whatever group you think you're putting me into, don't.

2004 back in from other boards.

The left tried this shit in 2004. It was the strangest thing. A huge anti woman rally lead by none other than Whoopi trying the same freaking thing of anti women hate by republicans.

It's old. Stop this shit. Try working on how we can help women move forward instead of playing the same old game that you guys do.

Give it up.

lol, she is a expert at agitating, that's about it.

Economy recovering.....check

Al Qaeda destroyed.....check

GM rebuilt.......check

What will the Republicans run on?

Anticontraception????

Check.

If obama pissed on your head and told you is was raining, you'd announce the drought in the Southwest was over. If Michelle shit on a plate and gave it to you to eat, you'd declare it manna from heaven and we couldn't pry the spoon from you fingers.
But you do have the party-approved talking points down pat...good boy, good sheeple.

You are expert at being a fool. She advocates for you too idiot.

sorry, I would never appoint someone like that shrill ugly souled woman to advocate for me..I stand on my OWN, anyway...some of you should try it.

and you want to talk about fools...go back and read your post...yikes

Rush Limbaugh & Co are learning this lesson well. The GOP will pay dearly at the ballot-box come Nov. 2012 for their devious war on women.

Sandra Fluke: Slurs won't silence women - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Last month, students from several Catholic universities gathered to send a message to the nation that contraception is basic health care. I was among them, and I was proud to share the stories of my friends at Georgetown Law who have suffered dire medical consequences because our student insurance does not cover contraception for the purpose of preventing pregnancy.

I joined these students in speaking at a media event because I believe that stories of how real women are affected are the most powerful argument for access to affordable, quality reproductive health care services.

I also joined these students because now is a critical time to raise this issue in our public consciousness.

Read the rest of article at the source.

Nothing shuts women up! LoL

After abortion abortions?

That's your new game?

sorry, I would never appoint someone like that shrill ugly souled woman to advocate for me..I stand on my OWN, anyway...some of you should try it.

Perhaps it is my error to assume you are a woman.

That's your new game?

No. My "new" game will be running you into the dirt. I saw the allegations of "after birth abortions". Prove it with a link or shove it up your ass.

Perhaps it is my error to assume you are a woman.

no, your error is to think
1. I NEED some 30 something person that is an expert in noting advocating for me..
2. That I care about she has to say.

Wow Huggy,

Someone touched a nerve.

Why don't you take one of your pills and go to bed for a while.

When you wake up, you might (heavy emphasis on might) sound intelligent.

Good luck.

BTW: Like most liberals, you only follow rules until it suites your purposes. While I will stay away from anything like that, I can assure you that on the usefulness scale....you appear to be at the bottom.

Keep posting though....I enjoy the laughs.

To think you took all that time to try and insult people via their names.....:razz::razz:

That's your new game?

No. My "new" game will be running you into the dirt. I saw the allegations of "after birth abortions". Prove it with a link or shove it up your ass.

Uh-oh...Mr. Tough Guy is back.

It is so pathetic to see people try and act mean over the internet.

Hahahahahahaha

You are a moron.

Forum List

Back