Fluke: Slurs won't silence women

KrustyFrank, FULL(of shit), TINY(brainer), DogsEatCats, DiaperSniper, MisterMissedThePointMeister, N-L-oser.

You are disgusting hyenas..cowards... I read up on Fluke after reading your hysterical screeching rants and insults. She is a good person that "advocates" for better protection for abused women. Where as you scum apparently do not join her in that worthy cause.

You pieces of shit do dis-service to all women..including grandmothers, mothers, sisters, wives, daughters female neighbors and women everywhere.

I have no fear of encroaching on the 'FAMILY" rule here at USMB because from your words of hatred towards women and any effort to protect them from violence or abuse it is clear that you were all abandoned as babies in dumpsters and harbor deep and unreparable negative feelings towards women.

I cannot think of the words to express my sense of just how worthless you low-lifes are.

You are correct that Ms Fluke is not an "average" law student. She is an expert in the field of womens rights. You are expert at blowviating liquid shit out of your stinking pie holes.

Your disgusting attitudes are noted. I don't know if the good women will forgive your foolish hurtful words....But I will not. You think you can win a war against women?..maybe... Against HUGGY?... not on your best and my worst day.. It's on scum.

After abortion abortions?

That's your new game?

No. My "new" game will be running you into the dirt. I saw the allegations of "after birth abortions". Prove it with a link or shove it up your ass.

Hey asswipe it's in all the journals.

2 ethics souls decide that after birth abortions are a go ahead. From Australia?

What you didn't read it? You're not up to fucking speed on this?

KrustyFrank, FULL(of shit), TINY(brainer), DogsEatCats, DiaperSniper, MisterMissedThePointMeister, N-L-oser.

You are disgusting hyenas..cowards... I read up on Fluke after reading your hysterical screeching rants and insults. She is a good person that "advocates" for better protection for abused women. Where as you scum apparently do not join her in that worthy cause.

You pieces of shit do dis-service to all women..including grandmothers, mothers, sisters, wives, daughters female neighbors and women everywhere.

I have no fear of encroaching on the 'FAMILY" rule here at USMB because from your words of hatred towards women and any effort to protect them from violence or abuse it is clear that you were all abandoned as babies in dumpsters and harbor deep and unreparable negative feelings towards women.

I cannot think of the words to express my sense of just how worthless you low-lifes are.

You are correct that Ms Fluke is not an "average" law student. She is an expert in the field of womens rights. You are expert at blowviating liquid shit out of your stinking pie holes.

Your disgusting attitudes are noted. I don't know if the good women will forgive your foolish hurtful words....But I will not. You think you can win a war against women?..maybe... Against HUGGY?... not on your best and my worst day.. It's on scum.

Wow Huggy,

Someone touched a nerve.

Why don't you take one of your pills and go to bed for a while.

When you wake up, you might (heavy emphasis on might) sound intelligent.

Good luck.

BTW: Like most liberals, you only follow rules until it suites your purposes. While I will stay away from anything like that, I can assure you that on the usefulness scale....you appear to be at the bottom.

Keep posting though....I enjoy the laughs.

To think you took all that time to try and insult people via their names.....:razz::razz:

I'm not a liberal or a democrat. Piss on you Morman. The only thing you "defend" is your imaginary sky fairy. That's right you blowviating sack of liquid shit. I defend women in general and those that go out on a limb advocating FOR the rights of abused women.. You pieces of shit Mormans just abuse women. I can see why we don't get along. We NEVER will. I like it that way... now buzz off and stay out from under my feet.... I squish cocoroaches.

Fuck you Huggy. I never took you on as an adversary, but now I will you asswipe. I never ever did anything bad to you. But you want it you got it. Game on fucker. You fucked with me for the last time. I'm sick to death of you and your like.

FUCK YOU YOU PRICK

March 5, 2012
Article Advocating 'After-Birth Abortion' Mugs Liberals with Reality
By Bookworm

Conservatives were horrified when the Journal of Medical Ethics published an article advocating "after-birth abortion" for handicapped, or just inconvenient, babies. They are correct that it is a disgusting piece of amoral analysis, but that is its virtue. As much as conservatives hate it, progressives hate it more. Many are convinced that it's a plant by the pro-life crowd. What progressives cannot articulate, but intuitively understand, is that by applying a reductio ad absurdum approach to the notion of abortion, the article forces pro-abortion people to confront the Big Lie that underpins their willingness to terminate a pregnancy, even an advanced one.

Francesca Minerva and Alberto Giubilini have advanced a very simple proposition, which is that only "a person" deserves to live:

The moral status of an infant is equivalent to that of a fetus in the sense that both lack those properties that justify the attribution of a right to life to an individual.

Both a fetus and a newborn certainly are human beings and potential persons, but neither is a 'person' in the sense of 'subject of a moral right to life.'

In the authors' lexicon, to be a "person" deserving of life, one has to have a cognitive sense of self, akin to Descartes' proposition that "I think, therefore I am":

We take 'person' to mean an individual who is capable of attributing to her own existence some (at least) basic value such that being deprived of this existence represents a loss to her.

Because babies lack a higher existential sense, they have no greater right to life than other biological entities without an existential sense of self -- say, for example, a cockroach or chicken. Downgrading a baby's status from "person" to something equivalent to a cockroach leads to the next step in the analysis, which is that adults have the absolute right to terminate this living, breathing non-person's existence:

Read more: Articles: Article Advocating 'After-Birth Abortion' Mugs Liberals with Reality

Here's your side Huggy. Advocating death of a child after birth.

Fuck you Huggy. I never took you on as an adversary, but now I will you asswipe. I never ever did anything bad to you. But you want it you got it. Game on fucker. You fucked with me for the last time. I'm sick to death of you and your like.

FUCK YOU YOU PRICK

March 5, 2012
By Bookworm

Conservatives were horrified when the Journal of Medical Ethics published an article advocating "after-birth abortion" for handicapped, or just inconvenient, babies. They are correct that it is a disgusting piece of amoral analysis, but that is its virtue. As much as conservatives hate it, progressives hate it more. Many are convinced that it's a plant by the pro-life crowd. What progressives cannot articulate, but intuitively understand, is that by applying a reductio ad absurdum approach to the notion of abortion, the article forces pro-abortion people to confront the Big Lie that underpins their willingness to terminate a pregnancy, even an advanced one.

Francesca Minerva and Alberto Giubilini have advanced a very simple proposition, which is that only "a person" deserves to live:

The moral status of an infant is equivalent to that of a fetus in the sense that both lack those properties that justify the attribution of a right to life to an individual.

Both a fetus and a newborn certainly are human beings and potential persons, but neither is a 'person' in the sense of 'subject of a moral right to life.'

In the authors' lexicon, to be a "person" deserving of life, one has to have a cognitive sense of self, akin to Descartes' proposition that "I think, therefore I am":

We take 'person' to mean an individual who is capable of attributing to her own existence some (at least) basic value such that being deprived of this existence represents a loss to her.

Because babies lack a higher existential sense, they have no greater right to life than other biological entities without an existential sense of self -- say, for example, a cockroach or chicken. Downgrading a baby's status from "person" to something equivalent to a cockroach leads to the next step in the analysis, which is that adults have the absolute right to terminate this living, breathing non-person's existence:

Read more: Articles: Article Advocating 'After-Birth Abortion' Mugs Liberals with Reality

Where is the evidence that Sandra Fluke agrees with that article?

(BTW, it sounds more like a "A Modest Proposal" kind of article, IMO)

After abortion abortions?

That's your new game?

No. My "new" game will be running you into the dirt. I saw the allegations of "after birth abortions". Prove it with a link or shove it up your ass.

Uh-oh...Mr. Tough Guy is back.

It is so pathetic to see people try and act mean over the internet.

Hahahahahahaha

You are a moron.

What do you care you dirt dick Morman... You'll never have the nads to see for yourself so what's your point? Ya you asswipes touched a nerve and I will focus on you fuckwits a bit more. I usually ignore your sorry asses.. that has changed.

FUCK YOU YOU PRICK

March 5, 2012
By Bookworm

Where is the evidence that Sandra Fluke agrees with that article?

(BTW, it sounds more like a "A Modest Proposal" kind of article, IMO)

Oh Bod, we know where she's coming from. Aye carumba girl.....Come on don't try to play me.

There are those that actually believe this. I'm from the side begging begging my side to give free birth control so we dont have abortions.

Come on. Help me out sister.Please. Can't we find this middle?

FUCK YOU YOU PRICK

March 5, 2012
By Bookworm

You don't have a clue what "my side" is ya fucking twit. Ya thats a REAL scary story you reported...small problem...fuckwit...it has nothing to do with Sandra Fluke.

I can't really say it is fair to have a war with someone as stupid as you. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself dreaming you stand a chance.

I'm not a liberal or a democrat. Piss on you Morman. The only thing you "defend" is your imaginary sky fairy. That's right you blowviating sack of liquid shit. I defend women in general and those that go out on a limb advocating FOR the rights of abused women.. You pieces of shit Mormans just abuse women. I can see why we don't get along. We NEVER will. I like it that way... now buzz off and stay out from under my feet.... I squish cocoroaches.

you defend women? Ive seen the way you attack some women. You really need to work harder on that defending part.

Rush Limbaugh & Co are learning this lesson well. The GOP will pay dearly at the ballot-box come Nov. 2012 for their devious war on women.

Sandra Fluke: Slurs won't silence women - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Last month, students from several Catholic universities gathered to send a message to the nation that contraception is basic health care. I was among them, and I was proud to share the stories of my friends at Georgetown Law who have suffered dire medical consequences because our student insurance does not cover contraception for the purpose of preventing pregnancy.

I joined these students in speaking at a media event because I believe that stories of how real women are affected are the most powerful argument for access to affordable, quality reproductive health care services.

I also joined these students because now is a critical time to raise this issue in our public consciousness.

Read the rest of article at the source.
I don't want them to stop.

The more she talks, the worse their case gets, the bigger victim Rush becomes thanks to her supporters.

If people had thicker skins, this would have blown over and well... wouldn't be such a disaster for Team P-BO.

you defend women? Ive seen the way you attack some women. You really need to work harder on that defending part.

Sandra Fluke is a woman. There is no evidense I have attacked a woman on this board today. For all I know you could be a lab chimp.

I have to chuckle at the absolute irony here. Here is Huggy, trying to slur people, including women, in an effort to silence them on a thread where the lefties are claiming slurs wont silence women.

When are you going to figure out that slurs wont keep anyone silent? People are going to provide their opinions on matters whether you insult them, speak derrogatorty to them, swear at them, or treat them nasty.

There is no point in descending into the filth of Ba'al over something as ridiculous as an opinion on a board on the internet.

Sandra Fluke is a woman. There is no evidense I have attacked a woman on this board today. For all I know you could be a lab chimp.

No evidence, except of course your posts.

I can tell you that I am neither a lab chimp or a woman. But you havent been attacking me. But you have been attacking others, unless you think attacking women is somehow justified if you dont really "know" they are women.

And btw defending one woman, isnt defending women.

I have to chuckle at the absolute irony here. Here is Huggy, trying to slur people, including women, in an effort to silence them on a thread where the lefties are claiming slurs wont silence women.

When are you going to figure out that slurs wont keep anyone silent? People are going to provide their opinions on matters whether you insult them, speak derrogatorty to them, swear at them, or treat them nasty.

There is no point in descending into the filth of Ba'al over something as ridiculous as an opinion on a board on the internet.

As usual you play the idiot. I made no inference to "silencing" anyone. "Including women"? Really?...who? If I see proof that one of the posters I singled out is indeed a female I'll apologise. To you? Not in your wildest sky fairy dreams.

OMG I never said lab chimp. Stop now. Oh this gets funnier by the minute.

Huggy I love you. Stop now. Here is tinydancer's disclaimer. I like Huggy. Say no more.

Forum List

Back