Fluke: Slurs won't silence women

you defend women? Ive seen the way you attack some women. You really need to work harder on that defending part.

Sandra Fluke is a woman. There is no evidense I have attacked a woman on this board today. For all I know you could be a lab chimp.

OMG I never said lab chimp. Stop now. Oh this gets funnier by the minute.

Huggy I love you. Stop now. Here is tinydancer's disclaimer. I like Huggy. Say no more.
It's his internet tough guy routine to try and intimidate you and bully you out of the thread so he can be champion of the interwebz.

She's right. What's funny is that principle of conservatism, that men ought to control reproductive choices in women, are even driving Republican women away from that party.

:cuckoo::cuckoo: I think you're referring to ONE GOP nutcase--Rick Santorum. There is NO REPUBLICAN that believes that birth control contraceptives be banned. Their argument--is that employers should have a choice in if they pay for them or not--especially if it is against their Catholic beliefs.

It's nothing more than that.

Not even Rick Santorum believes that. That so called "nutcase" would defend their right to have BC.

you defend women? Ive seen the way you attack some women. You really need to work harder on that defending part.

Sandra Fluke is a woman. There is no evidense I have attacked a woman on this board today. For all I know you could be a lab chimp.

No evidence, except of course your posts.

I can tell you that I am neither a lab chimp or a woman. But you havent been attacking me. But you have been attacking others, unless you think attacking women is somehow justified if you dont really "know" they are women.

And btw defending one woman, isnt defending women.

BTW asshat... Defending a woman that spends much of her time making the world a safer place for all women..is defending women.

As usual you play the idiot. I made no inference to "silencing" anyone. "Including women"? Really?...who? If I see proof that one of the posters I singled out is indeed a female I'll apologise. To you? Not in your wildest sky fairy dreams.

Finding your behavior amusing is idiotic? Well, I'd rather be a fool and let others think I'm dumb than actually being dumb.

You haven't offended me. There is no reason to apologize to me. I wouldn't expect it. I'd never give you that much power over me.

But you really shouldn't lie about apologizing to the ladies.

I'm turned on by the thought of popping you like a pimple.

You really should keep these weird fetishes to yourself.
I could find the cyst popping videos on YouTube again for him. Maybe he'll mellow out if we satiate his pimple popping lust.

Do what you want Fizzy. You are a liar and a cocaroach. We've already been through that..It's permanent. I won't waste any time toying with you. Nothing you offer is believable.

You really should keep these weird fetishes to yourself.
I could find the cyst popping videos on YouTube again for him. Maybe he'll mellow out if we satiate his pimple popping lust.

Do what you want Fizzy. You are a liar and a cocaroach. We've already been through that..It's permanent. I won't waste any time toying with you. Nothing you offer is believable.
I thought I'd take up trolling you after posting my sentiment of the OP. I had some free time and found your statements worthy of throwing poo at for my entertainment.

I'm sorry, were you not doing the same to others?

On a positive note, I guess that this means I won't have to worry about you mouthing off at my threads or comments any more since you're attempting to go against your nature.

Okay. I'll leave you be and see how long that lasts. I may enjoy a Huggy-less world.

All I know is war on women shit didn't work. Back to the drawing boards Davey baby.

How could it? Over 50% of the registered voters are women.

Oh...I undergetit..YOU think calling the CONz and fundamentalists and thier mouthpieces out for what they do and say against the rights of women "didn't work".

I am patient if anything. I will be happy to wait and see how the women of America vote in November.

Don't take this the wrong way. But you're delusional.

Did you miss the part where AQ is raising their flag over Yemen, Iraq and Afghanistan?

Like all over the place?

Well he can't point to that, Obama supported that.

Obama is Arab Spring.

That he is. Imagine a world where an American President supports the throw over of whether we like it or not, duly elected individuals in the Middle East and instead bombs the shit out of countries to overthrow said elected leaders.

That would be Obama's world. He's just completely overthrowing the Middle East and no one is to say jack shit.

Rush Limbaugh & Co are learning this lesson well. The GOP will pay dearly at the ballot-box come Nov. 2012 for their devious war on women.

Sandra Fluke: Slurs won't silence women - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Last month, students from several Catholic universities gathered to send a message to the nation that contraception is basic health care. I was among them, and I was proud to share the stories of my friends at Georgetown Law who have suffered dire medical consequences because our student insurance does not cover contraception for the purpose of preventing pregnancy.

I joined these students in speaking at a media event because I believe that stories of how real women are affected are the most powerful argument for access to affordable, quality reproductive health care services.

I also joined these students because now is a critical time to raise this issue in our public consciousness.

Read the rest of article at the source.

I do hope they keep this up right through November.

Everyone should remember it, why would you single out only the left?

Because it's the lefties here pretending as though calling Rush derrogatory slurs, which they do constantly, is going to silence him.

Really? Are you really that oblivious? You really mean to tell me that nobody on the right, including Rush, hasn't done the same thing to Fluke?

Never said anything of the sort. Quite the opposite.

But since you want to read something into it, that's fine.

Economy recovering.....check

Al Qaeda destroyed.....check

GM rebuilt.......check

What will the Republicans run on?

Anticontraception????

Check.

Don't take this the wrong way. But you're delusional.

Actually, you are.

Excellent retort. But Considering we just helped Al Qaeda overthrow Qadaffi, I dont think you can really claim they've been destroyed. And the economy hasnt recovered. In fact, the economy is likely to sink Obama if he doesnt seriously makes some changes and get government out of our lives.

63% of Americans support Obama on making birth control a part of health care.

I hope the Republicans keep making an issue of this.

I'm pretty sure the left is making an issue with this, Chris.

The left didn't call her a slut.

Didnt you just say the issue is birth control?

Is it BC or is it the "Fluke is a slut" comment that was apologized for already and which you and others on the left seem unable to get over?

Better to have a panel of ALL MEN AND NO WOMEN to talk about women's birth control.

Right?

Well, if the Democrats wanted a female expert on the panel they should have provided a female expert instead of a male expert that they pull at the last minute and try to replace with a non-expert activist.

All I know is war on women shit didn't work. Back to the drawing boards Davey baby.

How could it? Over 50% of the registered voters are women.

Oh...I undergetit..YOU think calling the CONz and fundamentalists and thier mouthpieces out for what they do and say against the rights of women "didn't work".

I am patient if anything. I will be happy to wait and see how the women of America vote in November.

My take? We should have gone for Hillary. I admire that woman so much. I know. I'm a conservative that doesn't mean I've taken loss of my senses.

I truly cannot believe at this crucial point in time we have an amateur and please I'm just saying it like it is and not to be nasty we have an amateur in the White House. When we so desperately need a President. And talk about two for one. Bill as back up. We would not be in the mess we are in.

Damn you bastards for knocking her out.

Forum List

Back