Flynn: "I was aware lying to the FBI is a crime."

Judge slams Michael Flynn: “All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the National Security Advisor to the President of the United States. That undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably you sold your country out."
Not to engage in 'What about...'

BUT this investigation also revealed 'Fat Tony' Podesta was working for the KGB Bank as an unregistered agent....and he and his brother John, who was Manafort's accomplice, both received 'Immunity' in exchange for absolutely nothing. Funny how that double standard / hypocrisy thing can just pop its head up every time Mueller makes a move / Liberals launch an accusation......

:p

Weren't your ilk saying that the judge was going to throw the plea deal out and release Flynn?
'My ilk'? Generalize much, snowflake? :p

Your fellow collaborators, then? Your batshit conspiracy theorists in arms?

Sullivan appropriately hammered Mueller's team and demanded they release the information. After they did, the fact that the FBI and Mueller had no video evidence, no audio evidence, no notes, no transcripts, and a bunch of almost completely blacked out documents and a 302 written 7 months after Flynn's interview was enough to catch Sullivan's eye. I think he, like any objective, moral, ethical judge out there would have been prepared to toss the case out.

Can you quote Sullivan 'hammering' Mueller's team? Because I can certainly quote Sullivan hammering Flynn.

All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the National Security Adviser to the President of the United States. That undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably you sold your country out."

"I am not hiding my disgust, my disdain for your criminal offense," Sullivan said, straining his voice and taking a brief pause. "Yes, your honor," Flynn said, though he was not asked a question.

Michael Flynn sentencing - CNNPolitics

Now you try, with the judge 'hammering' Mueller. Because from the judge's statements, he doesn't seem to contest *anything* that the prosecutors have said about Flynn's crimes.

Or that Flynn has admitted about his crimes.

Most definitely not. As Flynn already waived his right to appeal in the plea agreement.
Yeah, under duress.

Under duress....says you, citing the wasteland of your imagination. 'Voluntarily and of my own free will' and 'no threats have been made against me' ......says Michael Flynn.

Now why would I ignore Michael Flynn on Michael Flynn's crimes....and instead believe your imagination, backed by nothing?

Last edited:
Most definitely not. As Flynn already waived his right to appeal in the plea agreement.
Yeah, under duress.

Under duress....says you, citing the wasteland of your imagination. 'Voluntarily and of my own free will' and 'no threats have been made against me' ......says Michael Flynn.

Now why would I ignore Michael Flynn on Michael Flynn's crimes....and instead believe your imagination, backed by nothing?
LOL.
Flynn himself refutes the dopey RW narrative. Too funny.

Mueller was a decorated marine...

SO WHAT? Is that supposed to excuse him for knowingly sending innocent people to jail in the past, for hiding Russian crimes in 2014 associated with their trying to acquire Uranium One, etc....?

Well, in the first place, none of that happened despite your wild fantasies.

In the 2nd place, the argument (the latest in many, many crazy arguments) was "When all else fails - attack a decorated war hero.”.

Essentially, the same thing you try, and fail, to do to Captain Mueller

Yeah, under duress.

LOL.
Flynn himself refutes the dopey RW narrative. Too funny.

There is literally NO evidence that you can present that can penetrate the wall of batshit conspiracy insanity that these poor, poor souls are wallowing in like a pig in mud.

The more evidence mountains against their fantasies, the more elaborate their fantasies become.

"Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy, becomes part of the conspiracy".

Sorry, puddin'...as you already know, I have posted the links, reports, testimony, etc... multiple times, but you snowflakes just keep repeating the same ol' lies.

judge fucked up all over today.

Judge Apologizes For Suggesting Flynn Is A Traitor, Delays Sentencing

while i was at lunch, the tv was on cnn. if the guy running the cafe wasn't so cool i'd find elsewhere to eat for this reason alone, but hey - i'll put a vizio remote in my phone and change it next year. :) problem solved.

today however, the ticker on CNN was saying the judge in flynns case was telling him he sold out his country, was a traitor and he was thoroughly disgusted with flynns actions.

i guess when he went to lunch he was told how bad this made a "Judge" look. in reading this story he came back saying "well i don't think you committed treason" but isn't that what a traitor does?

i would ask for another judge to pass on the sentencing. apparently this guy won't be able to seperate emo from the case.

The judge that was supposed to be letting Flynn go? That judge?

Seems the right wing narrative on Judge Sullivan just flipped.

Let the batshit conspiracy creation commence!
i'm only talking bout the harsh commentary a judge passed down to someone they were going to sentence.

he backed off it quick. you tell me why?

on second thought, don't bother.

Rather than you speculating, just read what the judge said about it.

""I was just trying to determine the benefit and the generosity of the government," he said. "Don't read too much into the questions I ask."

DON'T BOTHER!!!

to have a judge call you a traitor to your country and turn around and say "don't read too much into what i say..."

you'll defend anything that you deem to help your emotional mindset.

Laughing....another conservative who ignores the evidence and instead makes up whatever they'd like. Again, rather than screaming shrilly in all caps babbling about 'emotions', you can just read what the judge actually said:

"I was just trying to determine the benefit and the generosity of the government," he said. "Don't read too much into the questions I ask."

Now who is a better source on why they judge asked the prosecution questions about treason. The judge......or you?

The judge also asked the prosecution, if speaking to the Russian Ambassador was a crime. The Prosecutor paused and then said...
"Speaking to him could violate the Logan Act." The judge replied...
"Oh, isn't that the Act that nobody has ever been convicted of?"

The Prosecutor did not reply.

This is a two-way street and the Judge wants to know what
Flynn has agreed to, for the Government not to request
jail; time. Mueller is going to have to give him answers in
March.

The Judge threw just as much at the prosecution as he did at
Flynn. That's why the Defense asked for the delay. They believed
the Judge would have given Flynn 6 months. They want to return
to the bargaining table with Mueller.

Sorry, puddin'...as you already know, I have posted the links, reports, testimony, etc... multiple times, but you snowflakes just keep repeating the same ol' lies.

Testimony.....like Flynn's Defendant's Acceptance, where Michael Flynn stipulates, under penalty of perjury, that the Statement of Offenses is accurate?

Michael Flynn Plea Agreement Documents

Including Flynn admitting to 'willfully and knowingly making materially false, fictitious, and fraudulent statements' to federal investigators?

That kind of documentation?

Testimony.....like Flynn's Defendant's Acceptance, where Michael Flynn stipulates, under penalty of perjury, that the Statement of Offenses is accurate?

Including Flynn admitting to 'willfully and knowingly making materially false, fictitious, and fraudulent statements' to federal investigators?

Nope

The judge that was supposed to be letting Flynn go? That judge?

Seems the right wing narrative on Judge Sullivan just flipped.

Let the batshit conspiracy creation commence!
i'm only talking bout the harsh commentary a judge passed down to someone they were going to sentence.

""I was just trying to determine the benefit and the generosity of the government," he said. "Don't read too much into the questions I ask."

DON'T BOTHER!!!

to have a judge call you a traitor to your country and turn around and say "don't read too much into what i say..."

Laughing....another conservative who ignores the evidence and instead makes up whatever they'd like. Again, rather than screaming shrilly in all caps babbling about 'emotions', you can just read what the judge actually said:

"I was just trying to determine the benefit and the generosity of the government," he said. "Don't read too much into the questions I ask."

Now who is a better source on why they judge asked the prosecution questions about treason. The judge......or you?

The judge also asked the prosecution, if speaking to the Russian Ambassador was a crime. The Prosecutor paused and then said...

March.

Can you tell us where the judge said that he was wasn't hiding his disgust at the crimes commited by Mueller's team? Asked if Mueller's team could have been charged with treason? Told Mueller's team that they sold out their country?

Of course you can't.

The judge asked Mueller's team a few questions. He destroyed Michael Flynn.

All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the National Security Adviser to the President of the United States. That undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably you sold your country out."

Sullivan says he could impose a sentence of incarceration.

"I am not hiding my disgust, my disdain for your criminal offense," Sullivan said, straining his voice and taking a brief pause. "Yes, your honor," Flynn said, though he was not asked a question.

Even going so far as to ask if Flynn could have been charged with treason.

Show us *anything* that remotely approaches that in his statements to the prosecution.

DON'T BOTHER!!!

March.

Can you tell us where the judge said that he was wasn't hiding his disgust at the crimes commited?

Show us *anything* that remotely approaches that in his statements to the prosecution.

"destroyed" - a word millenials love to use to pretend that there is an emotional finality to things they view as unjust but really just show they're based in emotions, not facts or logic.

DON'T BOTHER!!!

March.

Can you tell us where the judge said that he was wasn't hiding his disgust at the crimes commited?

"destroyed" - a word millenials love to use to pretend that there is an emotional finality to things they view as unjust but really just show they're based in emotions, not facts or logic.

Or....a word that accurately describes what the judge did when discussing Flynn's crimes:

Wasn't this the same judge that our little Trumpies were insisting until this morning.....was going to let Michael Flynn go?

Nope

I didn't think so. Thank you for proving my point.

DON'T BOTHER!!!

March.

Or....a word that accurately describes what the judge did when discussing Flynn's crimes:

Wasn't this the same judge that our little Trumpies were insisting until this morning.....was going to let Michael Flynn go?
no. i was right the first time.

Nope

I didn't think so. Thank you for proving my point.
You didn't think so? If you thought so then why did you bother to ask me if I had used the crap you referenced as evidence earlier? That was dumb as ... well, dumb as a snowflake.

March.

no. i was right the first time.

You were just as delusional the first time.

Your ilk have been spinning this as the judge about to release Flynn for days. Instead, the judge unloaded on Flynn, even asking the prosecution if they could have brought treason charges against Flynn.

Links to discredited sources are worthless. Do you ever wonder why none of the supposed felons you identify ever go to jail? It’s not that they are not available? Mueller was seen at the airport and the Apple Store, Clinton gave a talk about 30 miles from my house, etc… Nobody is arresting them because they didn’t commit a crime.

Why do you think that is?

Forum List

Back