Flynn: "I was aware lying to the FBI is a crime."

Michael Flynn sentencing - CNNPolitics

All you whiners that say the judge is going to slap Mueller around can sit down now. Mueller is a professional that knows what he is doing....unlike your orange king who is spontaneous and wrong, most of the time.

Watching conservatives twist their logic into gordian knots to try and justify Flynn's crimes has been hilarious to watch. So much for the 'Law and Order' party.

All you whiners that say the judge is going to slap Mueller around can sit down now. Mueller is a professional that knows what he is doing....unlike your orange king who is spontaneous and wrong, most of the time.
/----/ When all else fails - attack a decorated war hero. Libs mantra.

Sure, because we know that no war hero could later be on the payroll of an enemy government at the same time he was a national security adviser------- oh wait.

Flynn cleared it all up in court.

Another dopey RW narrative comes to an unceremonious conclusion.

Will they ever learn?

“All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the National Security Adviser to the President of the United States. That undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably you sold your country out."

"I am not hiding my disgust, my disdain for your criminal offense," Sullivan said, straining his voice and taking a brief pause. "Yes, your honor," Flynn said, though he was not asked a question.

Nothing says 'cleared it all up in court' like the judge actually saying that he's not hiding his disgust for the defendant's crimes.

Last edited:
Flynn will win on appeal if he chooses to pursue it.

Flynn is broke and just wants it to be over with. Hes going to go with the plea deal because its the easiest way out and who can blame him at this point? Republicans have already shown they will leave him hanging in the wind and are worthless and spineless. If he pleas not guilty and wants to change Mueller will go after him for perjury most likely. Flynn is tapped out.

Give me an unlimited budget and subpoena power and I'll find something in Mueller's background and catch him in a perjury trap
No you won't!
/----/ 60 hours of testimony asking the same question in different ways - I could catch the Pope in a perjury trap.
No you wouldn't. There is no such thing as a perjury trap if you tell the truth.
/----/ Who's version of the truth? Yours or 6 witnesses who claim otherwise?
Prosecutor: What color car do you drive now?
You: Silver.
Prosecutor: Here is the bill of sale with your signature, clearly showing the manufacturer says the car is Satin Steel Metallic - not silver as you testified under oath. You are guilty perjury.
Pure bullshit!
There is no such perjury trap, and you know it.

Will they ever learn?

Laughing......you poor, confused little soul.

“All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the National Security Adviser to the President of the United States. That undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably you sold your country out."

"I am not hiding my disgust, my disdain for your criminal offense," Sullivan said, straining his voice and taking a brief pause. "Yes, your honor," Flynn said, though he was not asked a question.

Nothing says 'cleared it all up in court' like the judge actually saying that he's not hiding his disgust for the defendant's crimes.

Well the judge said this

"I made a statement about Mr. Flynn acting as a foreign agent in the White House," he said. Sullivan added that he realized that was incorrect.

maybe before a judge slanders someone he needs to think first... or do facts matter? Obviously the judge was wrong by his own account so what else is he wrong about?

So what are Flynn's crimes? does anyone know? he misspoke maybe when he didn't realize the FBI were not there just to ask him questions but but going to look for anything that was off from his recorded conversation which they already had. Sure they got him on a process crime so that would enable them to expand the investigation on Trump. Flynn was a necessary egg that needed to be broken for the omlette nothing else. He did nothing wrong that warrants his entire life being ruined after a life of military service. Its bullshit

I'm waiting for what Judge Sullivan has to say. He wants the original 302 and you can bet your ass he'll get it.

He has delayed his sentencing so Mueller can wring every ounce of dirt out of the little Napoleon has left...

No Flynn pretty much did himself in. It's amazing what people will admit to when you are in the next room with a gun pointed at your son's head.
Actually, threatening someone's family falls into line with some of Mueller's past behavior / unethical acts...but I want to dig / see some facts / information about what's really going on.

It's obvious what's going on.
Flynn was dirty as hell. He was caught lying, he was charged, pled guilty, threw his co- conspirator business partners under the bus, cooperated with the govt fully and is now hoping for no jail time.

The only ambiguity is what he had to share about the Trump campaign and transition.
Given that Mueller recommended no prison, indications are, Trump should be worried.

Will they ever learn?

Well the judge said this

"I made a statement about Mr. Flynn acting as a foreign agent in the White House," he said. Sullivan added that he realized that was incorrect.

maybe before a judge slanders someone he needs to think first... or do facts matter? Obviously the judge was wrong by his own account so what else is he wrong about?

So what are Flynn's crimes? does anyone know? he misspoke maybe when he didn't realize the FBI were not there just to ask him questions but but going to look for anything that was off from his recorded conversation which they already had. Sure they got him on a process crime so that would enable them to expand the investigation on Trump. Flynn was a necessary egg that needed to be broken for the omlette nothing else. He did nothing wrong that warrants his entire life being ruined after a life of military service. Its bullshit

Yeah....so....?

I'm waiting for what Judge Sullivan has to say. He wants the original 302 and you can bet your ass he'll get it.

He has delayed his sentencing so Mueller can wring every once out dirt the little Napoleon has left...

Nah. Mueller has already recommend no jail time. He's just waiting for Sullivan and sentencing.

Sullivan could very well ignore Mueller and sentence Flynn to jail.

Have to wait and see.

No Flynn pretty much did himself in. It's amazing what people will admit to when you are in the next room with a gun pointed at your son's head.
Actually, threatening someone's family falls into line with some of Mueller's past behavior / unethical acts...but I want to dig / see some facts / information about what's really going on.

Flynn was dirty as hell. He was caught lying, he was charged, pled guilty, threw his co- conspirator business partners under the bus, cooperated with the govt fully and is now hoping for no jail time.

The only ambiguity is what he had to share about the Trump campaign and transition.
Given that Mueller recommended no prison, indications are, Trump should be worried.

Lying about what? there was no treason on his part as stated by the judge. The FBI got him on a process crime, which is a tactic they use when they got nothing. If you misspeak and they want to take you down, they just call it a lie then they prosecute you. If they decide before hand that they dont want to take you down then your name is Hillary clinton and you can even destroy and erase evidence NP

We'll see.

90 delay means the judge is begging flynn to plead not guilty

Was this before or after the judge admitted

Will they ever learn?

Well the judge said this

Read his plea agreement:

Michael Flynn Plea Agreement Documents

The big question is...."Is Whitaker a mole that is carrying news of inside information back to Trump?" That would be a felony and he would lose his job and spend some big time in jail....

The Democratic House will need to call his shiny bald ass in and find out...QUICKLY!

Still...Mueller is no dummy. He has indictments under court seal that not even Whitaker the mole knows about....

Last edited:

Will they ever learn?

Well the judge said this

Yeah....so....?

So its great to live in a Bannana republic isn't it? If the Federal government wants to go after you they can break you because you cant afford the legal fees to fight them. But as long as its someone else and not you, then thats ok.

Lying about what? there was no treason on his part as stated by the judge. The FBI got him on a process crime, which is a tactic they use when they got nothing. If you misspeak and they want to take you down, they just call it a lie then they prosecute you. If they decide before hand that they dont want to take you down then your name is Hillary clinton and you can even destroy and erase evidence NP

Lying about what?

Seriously?

Here's what Michael Flynn admitted he lied to the FBI about

We'll see.

Weren't your ilk saying that the judge was going to throw the plea deal out and release Flynn? That Flynn was about to make a lot of money because he was 'entrapped'? That nothing Flynn said to the investigators because Flynn hadn't been read his Miranda rights?

So.....how'd that work out?

flynn was questioned the first time, then days later asked the same questions again and given a chance to change his answers.

the Russians on this board dont want you to know that.

They would rather spread lies and suppress votes....IT'S THE REPUBLICAN WAY!

He knows what he's doing.
He's destroying evidence and misleading the court by filing bogus 302s.

Forum List

Back