flynn's Name Wasn't Masked On Key Intelligence Document

I never understood what the big scandal was in unmasking anyone.
It was a fairly routine procedure until RWM needed something nefarious to accuse Dems of doing.

Yet Again, GOP's Unmasking Crusade Blows Up In Its Face

Look how sad it made Lindsey to have egg on his stupid face again.

1590142333956.png

Even if Flynn's name was masked to begin with, it means nothing. Flynn is a no hero. He was trying to undermine U.S. sanctions from the beginning, and then got caught lying about it to both the V.P. and the FBI.

Even if Flynn's name was masked to begin with, it means nothing. Flynn is a no hero. He was trying to undermine U.S. sanctions from the beginning, and then got caught lying about it to both the V.P. and the FBI.

Sorry, wrong again, as usual I might add.

If you actually believe what you posted, why don't you go ahead and read the declassified 302 from the FBI? Here is your task----------->find ANYWHERE in that 302 where either Flynn, or the FBI, mentions 1 time anything about sanctions-)

If you don't want to look it up, fine! I will tell you, it is NOT there.

So why did Flynn take a guilty plea on talking about sanctions to Kysliak if he didn't do it?

ANSWER------------> Yea, yea, he was broke. Yeah, yea, they threatened to indict his son the next day if he did not. Yada-yada-yada.

But how about conflicting legal advice?

What you talkin bout Hoosier you say?

Oh, you mean you didn't know that Eric THE WING MAN Holder worked in that law firm? Kind of a coincidence that they couldn't do a thing, then Sidney Powell steps in and destroys Mueller and Wisemans case. Yep, absolutely a co-inky-dink-)

And oh yes, one more thing-) We know Susan (the liar) Rice is in deep doo.

How is that?

Cause she hire Obamas FIXER, Catherine Rumler as her attorney, lol. You people have absolutely zero idea how bad this is getting for your side, because you never took time to understand what this side was telling you for the last 3 years. Now they have the evidence, and the sound you hear isn't butterflies flapping their wings like you believe, it is a herd of elephants charging that are going to crush your political house-)

By the way, BITEME was indicted in their form of indictment in Ukraine, lol. Wouldn't want to be you if you really have no clue what is actually happening. If you honestly don't know, then if I was you, I would get either some sedatives or some strong whiskey, cause you are going to need it!

unmasking someone is equivalent of illegally wiretapping someone

its ILLEGAL, my friends

i call it the Obama Cabal's Conspiracy

Forum List

Back