folks, Al Qaeda chief & bin laden successor Ayman Zawahiri has been smoked & compromised to a permanent end thanks to our brave American troops

Thank God for the Intelligence infrastructure built by Dick Cheney. Even Obama, Trump, and Biden knew not to fuck with it.

Tyrone is another well trained Trump monkey. Do not give Biden credit for anything.

But I am sure Tyrone gave Trump full credit for the killing of Qasem Soleimani.

It would be good if we could all unite for a moment...even a brief moment to celebrate the death of a terrorist and applaud all who had anything to do with this very successful attack.

In defense of our Nation we all need to be on the same page.

I think you are mostly right.....he probably makes very few decisions.

Still.....whether he made the decision or was just told what to do....I think it proper to give him or at least the office some credit for taking out a terrorist.
If he wasn't illegitimate.

Why didn't Trump?
hehheh youse guys need to look up some info on Khalid Sheik Muhammed....he was undergoing waterboarding during bush jr. term.

Which was a good thing.....he told them everything he knew and more. hehheh

Anyhow it has been pointed out he is in gitmo and has been for a long time.

I do not think he is one they will ever let out......he should have been executed....as well as all the other terrorists that are apprehended.

Why doesn't Sleepy Joe use a drone to take out Khalid Sheik Muhammed as well?

US Intelligence knows where that doofus is at, and he's at least just as guilty as this other deceased evildoer?
Last I heard KSM was in Gitmo

wonder how many children had to pay for this to get his afghan debacle off the front page of republicans as a campaign issue

bidens next trick will be to have the justice dept. round up a few ne'er-do-wells around the country and tell us he's now tough on crime
He's only making more terrorists!!

tmp-cam-535159841672747184.jpg

Except they give the go ahead
Yeah that’s a tough call.

yes Mr President we can kill the leader of AQ.

Any Us lives at risk?

No, drone.

Welll gee this is a tough one.

At least Pres Obama had to weigh risking the SF guys. But even that was a relatively easy call given the magnitude of the tgt.

Well....it did require his approval....most of the credit though should be given to those who planned the raid and carried it out .....no doubt about that.

I am surprised that biden gave the go ahead for the attack.....but he did and thus he deserves some credit.

Lest we forget jimmah ah say jimmuh carter who paid a big political price for his approval of the failed raid to free the Iranian hostages.
What’s the risk? Successful drone strike is news. Unsuccessful drone strike no one knows about it.

wonder how many children had to pay for this to get his afghan debacle off the front page of republicans as a campaign issue

bidens next trick will be to have the justice dept. round up a few ne'er-do-wells around the country and tell us he's now tough on crime
Typical! Rooting for America’s enemies.

I haven't read the words Al-Zawahiri on the news for so, so, long that it is absolutely immaterial for me today.

Too little too late.

Forum List

Back