Food stamp purchases going ONLINE!!

I WANT these welfare queens to be shamed when they buy their candy bars with my taxes. In fact big chains like walmart should have separate lanes where all SNAP purchases must be made.
Should we also "shame employers in Right to Work States" for any homelessness?

Someone being homeless isn't the fault of an employer. You simply don't want people to be held accountable for themselves. You expect the taxpayers to support those freeloaders.

SNAP should be limited to staple foods only. Bread, flour, beans, ground beef, chicken, milk, bulk yogurt...etc.

It damn sure shouldn't be used to buy sodas, candy bars, and chips.
When you give someone a birthday present of money, do you put limitations on what can be bought with the money?

Not the same. If you think a gift given willfully and something handed to someone another group was forced to fund is the same, we need to have a lesson on that before we can have a lesson on why freeloaders shouldn't be able to buy chips, sodas, and candy bars with money someone else earned.
should we do the same for anyone getting paid from public funds?

SNAP should be limited to staple foods only. Bread, flour, beans, ground beef, chicken, milk, bulk yogurt...etc.

I wouldn't call ground beef or chicken staples, but otherwise yeah. If you live on rice and rolled oats with a little sugar added, you can feed yourself for under a dollar a day. Boring ? Yeah, but that's the idea. Get off welfare.,
like telling rich capitalists to get off corporate welfare.

No such thing.
you cannot come up with an argument, you mean.

i could say, there is no welfare for individuals. but, that would be resorting to fallacy, and, only intellectual moochers and slackers, do that.

When you give someone a birthday present of money, do you put limitations on what can be bought with the money?

Not the same. If you think a gift given willfully and something handed to someone another group was forced to fund is the same, we need to have a lesson on that before we can have a lesson on why freeloaders shouldn't be able to buy chips, sodas, and candy bars with money someone else earned.
Did you miss that ten dollars the govt. stole from you?

I WANT these welfare queens to be shamed when they buy their candy bars with my taxes. In fact big chains like walmart should have separate lanes where all SNAP purchases must be made.

Someone being homeless isn't the fault of an employer. You simply don't want people to be held accountable for themselves. You expect the taxpayers to support those freeloaders.
Yes, it is; homeless persons have a Right to Work.

Cool a lot of bulk food can be bought cheaper online. In small towns like this one one can't even buy organic grains. I realize that many of you think that basics should be the only available options for food stamp recipients and I would not have a problem with that if the basics are 'good clean food products'. Currently it is very hard to find grain products that are not tainted with herbicides. Surely y'all realized that if these corn babies will become more brain damage than they already are due to the inability of their systems to uptake nutrition properly. Glyphosate chelates minerals. The lack of those minerals means that little brains forming cannot form properly. It is the Pale Horse effect. Food has no sustenance and death follows. Cells die due to lack of nutrition. That occurs both physically and spiritually in case y'all had not thought about it.

(bastards are even spraying my oatmeal with that shit before its harvested)

Do you really thinks it's about the amount?

It's could be a penny and it would be one cent too much when it comes to forcing one to support another. If you think it's about the amount, that's another lesson you failed to learn.

It's could be a penny and it would be one cent too much when it comes to forcing one to support another. If you think it's about the amount, that's another lesson you failed to learn.
Jesus will love you for it even more...

Just like the Constitution, you have no concept of what Right to Work means. You think someone that doesn't have what I've earned should get it and I should pay for it on their behalf.

I think you are mistaken. Income transfers are authorized in our Constitution and called taxes.

Can it be immoral to simply tax the rich into Heaven, by solving simple poverty.

Jesus never used a mandate to force it from people. That means my way of looking at it falls in line with how Jesus taught we should help others. Not by the government forcing it from someone but doing it voluntarily.

Just like the Constitution, you have no concept of what Right to Work means. You think someone that doesn't have what I've earned should get it and I should pay for it on their behalf.
right to work means right to earn it. why not blame the employment sector?

I think you are mistaken. Income transfers are authorized in our Constitution and called taxes.

That same Constitution specifically delegates the uses of those taxes. I have yet to see social welfare as a delegated use.

Jesus never used a mandate to force it from people. That means my way of looking at it falls in line with how Jesus taught we should help others. Not by the government forcing it from someone but doing it voluntarily.
Let's do what our Founding Fathers wanted and abolish our standing armies.

right to work means right to earn it. why not blame the employment sector?

It doesn't mean you have a right to a job.

He never had to do it because of the social structure during that period, but did think it a great idea...

They never said that.

That same Constitution specifically delegates the uses of those taxes. I have yet to see social welfare as a delegated use.
it is called, the general welfare.

They never did that..

Forum List

Back