Food stamp purchases going ONLINE!!

SNAP should be limited to staple foods only. Bread, flour, beans, ground beef, chicken, milk, bulk yogurt...etc.

My goode comrade, what happened to Individual Liberty and natural rights?
In context we were talking about an already existing program.
OTH, I do not agree with government sanctioned charity so the whole damned program is for the sole purpose of obtaining votes for the left on our taxpayer dollars.

SNAP should be limited to staple foods only. Bread, flour, beans, ground beef, chicken, milk, bulk yogurt...etc.

OTH, I do not agree with government sanctioned charity so the whole damned program is for the sole purpose of obtaining votes for the left on our taxpayer dollars.
So GOP voters only vote for democrats?

It damn sure shouldn't be used to buy sodas, candy bars, and chips.
When you give someone a birthday present of money, do you put limitations on what can be bought with the money?

Not the same. If you think a gift given willfully and something handed to someone another group was forced to fund is the same, we need to have a lesson on that before we can have a lesson on why freeloaders shouldn't be able to buy chips, sodas, and candy bars with money someone else earned.
should we do the same for anyone getting paid from public funds?
Be more precise, sock.

I am on the other side of this issue. Defense spending is more lucrative, if you just wan to buy votes.

When you give someone a birthday present of money, do you put limitations on what can be bought with the money?

Not the same. If you think a gift given willfully and something handed to someone another group was forced to fund is the same, we need to have a lesson on that before we can have a lesson on why freeloaders shouldn't be able to buy chips, sodas, and candy bars with money someone else earned.
Be more precise, sock.
any public employee or public servant, grasshopper.

Did you miss that ten dollars the govt. stole from you?

Do you really thinks it's about the amount?

It's could be a penny and it would be one cent too much when it comes to forcing one to support another. If you think it's about the amount, that's another lesson you failed to learn.
Jesus will love you for it even more...
How did Jesus get into the picture? Why are you bringing religion into the conversation? Are you assuming that everybody is of the Christian faith?

Govt says it's so people can make healthy choices but it's really so welfare queens can buy their junk food anonymously.

Government testing online grocery shopping for food stamp participants

jan 5 2017 The U.S. Department of Agriculture plans to launch a two-year pilot program this summer with seven retailers to allow food stamp recipients the ability to purchase their groceries online.

More than 44 million Americans participated last year in federal government's low-income food assistance program, called SNAP, or the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. Last year, the average benefit each person received was just over $125.50 per month.

"Online purchasing is a potential lifeline for SNAP participants living in urban neighborhoods and rural communities where access to healthy food choices can be limited," USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack said in a release. "We're looking forward to being able to bring the benefits of the online market to low-income Americans participating in SN
As a Republican and a conservative, I say fuck these poor people. My parents have a ton of money and I'll always have food. Most of them are probably non-whites anyway.

Most of them are "non-whites"? And? Besides showing your true colors, what difference would it make?
Can it be immoral to simply tax the rich into Heaven and solve simple poverty at the same time?

The "at the same time" shows you are as interested in taking money from the rich as you are in solving simple poverty.

It's could be a penny and it would be one cent too much when it comes to forcing one to support another. If you think it's about the amount, that's another lesson you failed to learn.
How did Jesus get into the picture? Why are you bringing religion into the conversation? Are you assuming that everybody is of the Christian faith?
Do you need faith to honor a good deed?

Govt says it's so people can make healthy choices but it's really so welfare queens can buy their junk food anonymously.

jan 5 2017 The U.S. Department of Agriculture plans to launch a two-year pilot program this summer with seven retailers to allow food stamp recipients the ability to purchase their groceries online.

More than 44 million Americans participated last year in federal government's low-income food assistance program, called SNAP, or the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. Last year, the average benefit each person received was just over $125.50 per month.

"Online purchasing is a potential lifeline for SNAP participants living in urban neighborhoods and rural communities where access to healthy food choices can be limited," USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack said in a release. "We're looking forward to being able to bring the benefits of the online market to low-income Americans participating in SN
As a Republican and a conservative, I say fuck these poor people. My parents have a ton of money and I'll always have food. Most of them are probably non-whites anyway.

Most of them are "non-whites"? And? Besides showing your true colors, what difference would it make?
Can it be immoral to simply tax the rich into Heaven and solve simple poverty at the same time?

The "at the same time" shows you are as interested in taking money from the rich as you are in solving simple poverty.
did you miss this part?

Can it be immoral to simply tax the rich into Heaven

I am on the other side of this issue. Defense spending is more lucrative, if you just wan to buy votes.
Weird observation based on fiction. The masses who vote for the left are the freeloaders. Fat cats in the arms manufacturing industry and those who finance them cannot muster enough votes on their own to swing the pendulum.

A Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing, helps.

I am not the one bringing religion into this. Good deed should come from inner conviction and not from any book.

Weird observation based on fiction. The masses who vote for the left are the freeloaders. Fat cats in the arms manufacturing industry and those who finance them cannot muster enough votes on their own to swing the pendulum.
those who get paid for it, tend to vote for it.

I am not the one bringing religion into this. Good deed should come from inner conviction and not from any book.
Then you have no inner conviction either?

Be more precise, sock.
any public employee or public servant, grasshopper.
Sock, those, employed in the public sector are actually doing something in exchange for their wages. Your reasoning of "getting paid from public funds" has major flaws.

Again, it is a drop in a bucket what votes they can muster. It is the welfare crowd who elects leftists.

Then you have no inner conviction either?
Now, just how did you come to that conclusion? Government has no business to expedite charity. For thousands of years the poor was helped by their neighbors and not by the sovereign and now all of a sudden we need to finance malt liquor and crack.
Have you ever encountered the anecdote of congressman Davy Crockett? Here is an excerpt from it and you can read the short article on the link provided.
"I will not go into an argument to prove that Congress has no power to appropriate this money as an act of charity. Every member upon this floor knows it. We have the right, as individuals, to give away as much of our own money as we please in charity; but as members of Congress we have no right so to appropriate a dollar of the public money."
Not Yours to Give |

Again, it is a drop in a bucket what votes they can muster. It is the welfare crowd who elects leftists.
Good point and that includes the welfare corporatist are getting out of fax payer funds. That would be farming operations, bankers, insurance companies, etc.... Small farm operations were driven out by subsidizing larger farms, pharmaceutical companies, unethical chemical, seed companies and so on and so forth. Now we have a shit load of sick people that need to have their medical insurance subsidized and it it stressing those who do still have non government or big corporate jobs. The vicious cycle has created a mess. Agricultural Subsidies

So GOP voters only vote for democrats?
?????

Whom do you try to fool with your sarcastic, off the wall post?

Forum List

Back