Food stamp purchases going ONLINE!!

When you give someone a birthday present of money, do you put limitations on what can be bought with the money?

Not the same. If you think a gift given willfully and something handed to someone another group was forced to fund is the same, we need to have a lesson on that before we can have a lesson on why freeloaders shouldn't be able to buy chips, sodas, and candy bars with money someone else earned.
Did you miss that ten dollars the govt. stole from you?

Do you really thinks it's about the amount?

It's could be a penny and it would be one cent too much when it comes to forcing one to support another. If you think it's about the amount, that's another lesson you failed to learn.
Jesus will love you for it even more...

Jesus never used a mandate to force it from people. That means my way of looking at it falls in line with how Jesus taught we should help others. Not by the government forcing it from someone but doing it voluntarily.
Actually he paid his taxes via Peter and the fish.

Not the same. If you think a gift given willfully and something handed to someone another group was forced to fund is the same, we need to have a lesson on that before we can have a lesson on why freeloaders shouldn't be able to buy chips, sodas, and candy bars with money someone else earned.

It's could be a penny and it would be one cent too much when it comes to forcing one to support another. If you think it's about the amount, that's another lesson you failed to learn.

Jesus never used a mandate to force it from people. That means my way of looking at it falls in line with how Jesus taught we should help others. Not by the government forcing it from someone but doing it voluntarily.
He never had to do it because of the social structure during that period, but did think it a great idea...

That's strange. His teachings say nothing of mandates using the government to force it form someone else.

Let's do what our Founding Fathers wanted and abolish our standing armies.

They never said that.

Let's do what our Founding Fathers wanted and abolish our standing armies.
They never did that..

On that we agree.

I think you are mistaken. Income transfers are authorized in our Constitution and called taxes.

That same Constitution specifically delegates the uses of those taxes. I have yet to see social welfare as a delegated use.
it is called, the general welfare.

Not the same no matter how much you twist it.

The general welfare doesn't dictate that someone earning what they have should be forced to fund it for someone freeloader unwilling to do so.

He never had to do it because of the social structure during that period, but did think it a great idea...

That's strange. His teachings say nothing of mandates using the government to force it form someone else.
The Jews were required to leave their land fallow every 7 years and people were free to harvest what grew, and a traveler was allowed to freely eat from fields, and Jews were required a 10% tithe for the poor....yet we know that Jesus is not God, but the proof in in the Bible of God's generosity of his planet..

The Jews were required to leave their land fallow every 7 years and people were free to harvest what grew, and a traveler was allowed to freely eat from fields, and Jews were required a 10% tithe for the poor....yet we know that Jesus is not God, but the proof in in the Bible of God's generosity of his planet..

That was a religious law not a social law.

As for the 10% tithe, that's within the teaching of Christianity. It also teaches that it should be done for the right reasons. However, if someone doesn't give their 10%, the government doesn't come and take it from them to give to the church.

Another lesson you haven't learned is that when one group is forced to support the freeloaders, it's not generosity. Generosity comes through a willingness and voluntarily act by the giver not a mandate from the taker.

I WANT these welfare queens to be shamed when they buy their candy bars with my taxes. In fact big chains like walmart should have separate lanes where all SNAP purchases must be made.

You really are a despicable human being. And ignorant to boot.

Have you seen these "welfare queens" buying carts full of junk food? Did they look embarrassed?

And what about disabled people who get SNAP? What about senior citizens who use SNAP as the difference between survival and malnutrition? What about the disabled veterans who get SNAP? You want all those people to be humiliated too? Just because $10 of your taxes goes to feed them?
Yes I saw a young woman buying 20 oz mountain dews and candy bars using an EBT card. Even though I bet if it was her own money she would buy a 2 liter. But that's just me.

I WANT these welfare queens to be shamed when they buy their candy bars with my taxes. In fact big chains like walmart should have separate lanes where all SNAP purchases must be made.

Have you seen these "welfare queens" buying carts full of junk food? Did they look embarrassed?

And what about disabled people who get SNAP? What about senior citizens who use SNAP as the difference between survival and malnutrition? What about the disabled veterans who get SNAP? You want all those people to be humiliated too? Just because $10 of your taxes goes to feed them?
Yes I saw a young woman buying 20 oz mountain dews and candy bars using an EBT card. Even though I bet if it was her own money she would buy a 2 liter. But that's just me.

See it fairly regularly. They'll buy sodas and candy bars with EBT then use cash to buy lottery tickets and cigarettes. An honorable person wouldn't do that.

Places like amazon fresh has some low cost fruits and vegetables. If the online purchases can be limited to buying groceries online then I'm all for it. But if not, then food stamps or EBT cards shouldn't be allowed for online purchases.

Should we also "shame employers in Right to Work States" for any homelessness?

Someone being homeless isn't the fault of an employer. You simply don't want people to be held accountable for themselves. You expect the taxpayers to support those freeloaders.
Yes, it is; homeless persons have a Right to Work.

Just like the Constitution, you have no concept of what Right to Work means. You think someone that doesn't have what I've earned should get it and I should pay for it on their behalf.
right to work means right to earn it. why not blame the employment sector?

It doesn't mean you have a right to a job.
no right to work means no right earn.

That was a religious law not a social law.

As for the 10% tithe, that's within the teaching of Christianity. It also teaches that it should be done for the right reasons. However, if someone doesn't give their 10%, the government doesn't come and take it from them to give to the church.

Another lesson you haven't learned is that when one group is forced to support the freeloaders, it's not generosity. Generosity comes through a willingness and voluntarily act by the giver not a mandate from the taker.
Religious and civil laws were one in the same during that period of time...The leaders then were both religious and civil leaders...

I think you are mistaken. Income transfers are authorized in our Constitution and called taxes.

That same Constitution specifically delegates the uses of those taxes. I have yet to see social welfare as a delegated use.
it is called, the general welfare.

Not the same no matter how much you twist it.

The general welfare doesn't dictate that someone earning what they have should be forced to fund it for someone freeloader unwilling to do so.
How does that work for the common defense? Income transfers are income transfers. You don't get to choose, our legislators do. You simply get taxed.

Places like amazon fresh has some low cost fruits and vegetables. If the online purchases can be limited to buying groceries online then I'm all for it. But if not, then food stamps or EBT cards shouldn't be allowed for online purchases.

I'm pretty sure it would follow the same rules as the brick grocery stores.

it may be the, use it or lose it, requirement.

I'm pretty sure it would follow the same rules as the brick grocery stores.
A lot of people do not know that is how many states disperse the collected child support to the parent with custody of the child.

Govt says it's so people can make healthy choices but it's really so welfare queens can buy their junk food anonymously.

Government testing online grocery shopping for food stamp participants

jan 5 2017 The U.S. Department of Agriculture plans to launch a two-year pilot program this summer with seven retailers to allow food stamp recipients the ability to purchase their groceries online.

More than 44 million Americans participated last year in federal government's low-income food assistance program, called SNAP, or the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. Last year, the average benefit each person received was just over $125.50 per month.

"Online purchasing is a potential lifeline for SNAP participants living in urban neighborhoods and rural communities where access to healthy food choices can be limited," USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack said in a release. "We're looking forward to being able to bring the benefits of the online market to low-income Americans participating in SN
As a Republican and a conservative, I say fuck these poor people. My parents have a ton of money and I'll always have food. Most of them are probably non-whites anyway.

Govt says it's so people can make healthy choices but it's really so welfare queens can buy their junk food anonymously.

jan 5 2017 The U.S. Department of Agriculture plans to launch a two-year pilot program this summer with seven retailers to allow food stamp recipients the ability to purchase their groceries online.

More than 44 million Americans participated last year in federal government's low-income food assistance program, called SNAP, or the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. Last year, the average benefit each person received was just over $125.50 per month.

"Online purchasing is a potential lifeline for SNAP participants living in urban neighborhoods and rural communities where access to healthy food choices can be limited," USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack said in a release. "We're looking forward to being able to bring the benefits of the online market to low-income Americans participating in SN
As a Republican and a conservative, I say fuck these poor people. My parents have a ton of money and I'll always have food. Most of them are probably non-whites anyway.

Most of them are "non-whites"? And? Besides showing your true colors, what difference would it make?

Most of them are "non-whites"? And? Besides showing your true colors, what difference would it make?
Can it be immoral to simply tax the rich into Heaven and solve simple poverty at the same time?

Forum List

Back