Food stamps, who are the recipients?

I gave mine back this month. Tore up the card and mailed it back to them, thanked them for the help but no longer needed since I get my SS in December.
Guno kept his.....
I don't think I responded to the post
I'm a PLUMBER I SET MY OWN PRICE If that gives you any idea what I think is good money.
Plumber?? :rofl:
the plumber who comes and works on my building pulls in 260,000 a year.....and i know this for a fact.....he is family.....not to shabby ..so i dont know what your laughing at....

They're fucking morons who have obviously never had to repair their own plumbing.

Which tells me they're in susbidized housing. Anyone who has owned a home doesn't laugh at or about plumbers, and is damn happy to have one next door (as I do, lol).
I would pay someone to repair my plumbing. You must live in a crappy house if you always have plumbing issues. I've put sinks in my home and toliets. Its not hard to be a plumber.

My point, which you missed because you're functionally illiterate (like all black men who are earning more than 250 K per year? HA!) is that you only come into contact with plumbers and appreciate their income range if you've hired one. Which obviously you haven't done.

I bet you did a great job patching up that sewer problem. Cuz that's what guys who bring home more than 250 K a year spend their time on.

You betcha.

floating-toilet.jpg
I live in a great home which was certified by home inspection before I purchased it. Dont get mad because you live in subsidized housing. You need a brick mason to fix your bathroom while you are at it.

Certified by home inspection? Certified for what?

You're a serious doofus, lol.

PS...the housing projects are inspected regularly. It's not the same thing, honey bun.

Yeah right.

You morons. You're so freaking stupid you don't even realize that anyone can tell from talking to you, or alternately, watching you limp through the language online, that you aren't the top 1 percent. Or the top 60 percent. Probably not even the top 80 percent. 90 percent.

Certified by home inspection? Certified for what?

You're a serious doofus, lol.

PS...the housing projects are inspected regularly. It's not the same thing, honey bun.
I forgot. You wouldnt understand what a home inspeciton is. In my deals I always have 2 contingencies that must be agreed upon before I purchase a property. The property must pass a home inspection and I must have the right to find financing suitable to myself.

A home inspection looks at all the major systems in the home with plumbing and electrical being the main ones I worry about. This is certified/guaranteed under pain of law suit by the home inspector

I gave mine back this month. Tore up the card and mailed it back to them, thanked them for the help but no longer needed since I get my SS in December.
Guno kept his.....
I have no problem comprehending what is written take the iron heat it up place it on your face.
As a matter of fact I am very accomplished and successful
At least I am not a dumb ass obama supporter.
Youre not successful if you think 50K a month is a big deal dude. Your written response showed us all that it amazed you. Come on now. Who do you think you are fooling here?
I'm a PLUMBER I SET MY OWN PRICE If that gives you any idea what I think is good money.
the plumber who comes and works on my building pulls in 260,000 a year.....and i know this for a fact.....he is family.....not to shabby ..so i dont know what your laughing at....
Laughing at $260K a year and someone trying to tell me they make more than me with that figure.
you are the one laughing at plumbers saying anyone can do their jobs....its really funny listening to all you fucking "multimillionaires" saying how much you own and make,but yet here you all are spending hours here every day posting your bullshit .....i doubt very much that anyone who is wealthy and can get out and do things with that wealth would spend as much time as you "Millionaires" spend in this fucking internet forum.....hey did i tell you i am worth 60 million and retired at 30?.....yea its true....

Yeah right.

You morons. You're so freaking stupid you don't even realize that anyone can tell from talking to you, or alternately, watching you limp through the language online, that you aren't the top 1 percent. Or the top 60 percent. Probably not even the top 80 percent. 90 percent.

Never claimed to be the one percent, It really must suck having no choice but to live in a trailer house in jesusland , You should have gotten an education then you could have had different opportunities, It sounds like you are a second generation trailer dweller and repeating your childhood circumstances

If someone needs food stamps to eat then by god let them eat. Food stamps a non issue to me especially those that are working full time and collecting them. If their wages are that low then they should be entitled to them.

Really?

Why? Maybe they should get a second job, and a third job, like my mom did when she raised 4 kids, without benefit of foodstamps or child support.

Wow. Let's just bring back the workhouses and debtor's prisons.

Kudos to your mom. Really. But why do we expect people to be extraordinary just to make ends meet? Don't you know that extraordinary people contribute more to society when they don't have to obsess over putting food on the table?

You do realize that if we had debtors prison, that 2008 would never have happened.... right? You do know that?

Guno kept his.....
Youre not successful if you think 50K a month is a big deal dude. Your written response showed us all that it amazed you. Come on now. Who do you think you are fooling here?
Laughing at $260K a year and someone trying to tell me they make more than me with that figure.
you are the one laughing at plumbers saying anyone can do their jobs....its really funny listening to all you fucking "multimillionaires" saying how much you own and make,but yet here you all are spending hours here every day posting your bullshit .....i doubt very much that anyone who is wealthy and can get out and do things with that wealth would spend as much time as you "Millionaires" spend in this fucking internet forum.....hey did i tell you i am worth 60 million and retired at 30?.....yea its true....
You sound upset. Dont be. There is a reason you doubt it. You cant imagine in your wildest dreams being able to do what I do. Thats why you are upset. I'm not quite a millionaire but my net worth will be there in a few years this I can guarantee you. I can be online all day because I make so much passive and residual income its not even funny.

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg
how much longer do yours last?........just askin.....
Don't miss your recert date, Schlep! If you do, they get prorated!
Schlep?.....i aint the one on stamps.....Guno is....

That why I paid more in taxes last year then you make in two and have two homes one in NC and one on LI NY that I rent out, nice try
sure you do Guno....my house right now is on the market for $840,000.....paid for.....oh and im worth 60 million .....

If someone needs food stamps to eat then by god let them eat. Food stamps a non issue to me especially those that are working full time and collecting them. If their wages are that low then they should be entitled to them.

Really?

Why? Maybe they should get a second job, and a third job, like my mom did when she raised 4 kids, without benefit of foodstamps or child support.

And the pieces of puzzle are starting to fall in place now

I said without foodstamps. Not 4th generation welfare like some. Everybody in my family works and always has.

Absolutely! Man, I was working in 9th grade. I worked at McDonald. I've worked every year I've been alive since I was 16. Never once had to have a food stamp to eat.

It's called "working". *GASP* You mean.... doing labor to earn your food? Like a self respecting dignified human being????? *NO WAY!?!?!?*

Guno kept his.....
You sound upset. Dont be. I'm not quite a millionaire but my net worth will be there in a few years this I can guarantee you. I can be online all day because I make so much passive and residual income its not even funny.
im not upset.... its just you dumb asses dont seem to realize.....YOU CAN BE ANYTHING on the internet.....it seems you people that start talking about how wealthy you are all seem to be kinda get carried away with your bullshit.....enough is enough.....you guys aint no different than the rest of us....a person who makes "so much passive and residual income its not even funny" would not have close to a thousand posts so far this month.....you would be out doing something with your "businesses" you claim you own or would at least be out there enjoying life not sitting on your ass in front of a computer telling us how wealthy you are.......geezus......

very interesting

food-stamps-race-1.jpg

That why I paid more in taxes last year then you make in two and have two homes one in NC and one on LI NY that I rent out, nice try
sure you do Guno....my house right now is on the market for $840,000.....paid for.....oh and im worth 60 million .....

Bought my house on LI for $24,000 in 72 now worth $690,000

Ran my own Engineering firm and now do part time Engineering and consulting

Last edited:

Bought m house on LI or $24,000 in 72 now worth $690,000

in a nice white neighborhood i bet......

Guno kept his.....
You sound upset. Dont be. I'm not quite a millionaire but my net worth will be there in a few years this I can guarantee you. I can be online all day because I make so much passive and residual income its not even funny.
im not upset.... its just you dumb asses dont seem to realize.....YOU CAN BE ANYTHING on the internet.....it seems you people that start talking about how wealthy you are all seem to be kinda get carried away with your bullshit.....enough is enough.....you guys aint no different than the rest of us....a person who makes "so much passive and residual income its not even funny" would not have close to a thousand posts so far this month.....you would be out doing something with your "businesses" you claim you own or would at least be out there enjoying life not sitting on your ass in front of a computer telling us how wealthy you are.......geezus......

Your insecurities are showing. I'm not the one that brought this up. However it must bother you because for some strange reason you are mad at me instead of the person that brought it up. Who do you think you are fooling? If you are intimidated by my income, dont be. I just got lucky and was in the right place at the right time with the right people. If you insist on being angry about my income, blame it on this guy.

Asschaplips once posted on here he makes 48K a year. Whooopdi dooo, I made that much 24 years ago.

Last edited:

Bought m house on LI or $24,000 in 72 now worth $690,000

in a nice white neighborhood i bet......

Nope, racially mixed with people of color who have people like you mow their lawns

Forum List

Back