Food supply chain is breaking...

I was told that food banks in Arizona are fumigating their citrus fruits. And they don't wash the chemicals off. And Nancy Pelosi has put into the stimulus bill that the low income students can receive lunch from their school during this pandemic.
To me that it looks like they are making sure that everyone get their daily dose of toxins. Keeping the public in poor health so that they can claim that they has the coronavirus.
TANSTAAFL!

I was told that food banks in Arizona are fumigating their citrus fruits. And they don't wash the chemicals off. And Nancy Pelosi has put into the stimulus bill that the low income students can receive lunch from their school during this pandemic.
To me that it looks like they are making sure that everyone get their daily dose of toxins. Keeping the public in poor health so that they can claim that they has the coronavirus.
If ya catch kill and grow most your own stuff you do not have that problem. About all I get at the store is milk coffee and sugar. Oh ya sandwich bags. Every once in a wile some pop. As far as the school lunch thing many would starve with out it. Wash your fruits. Your an idiot if you do not wash all your food. There is no conspiracy to kill you, just the normal danger which can be mitigated by using common sense like washing your food before you prepare it..
Sugar is not good to consume daily. Because you have good and bad bacteria inside your digestive system. And it feeds off sugar causing bad breath and makes you gassy, and causes the bacteria to grow throughout the body. The only reason why there are so many people with heartburn and acid reflux problem. It is behind too much sugar inside of the body. Tomatoes and other fruits has lots of sugar in it. But it has not been abstracted from the fruit. But corn syrup and sugar crystals has been abstracted from its source. But molasses, honey, dates and stevia leaf, makes a good sweetener.
But I only consume organic foods. But these chemicals that they are putting on these fruits are very deadly and they causes organ failure. Small amount of these chemicals can cause flu like symptoms. They used to use bromine which that is deadly. But now they uses cyanide.

Last edited:
If ya catch kill and grow most your own stuff you do not have that problem. About all I get at the store is milk coffee and sugar. Oh ya sandwich bags. Every once in a wile some pop. As far as the school lunch thing many would starve with out it. Wash your fruits. Your an idiot if you do not wash all your food. There is no conspiracy to kill you, just the normal danger which can be mitigated by using common sense like washing your food before you prepare it..

It's not just Tyson but JBS(?), Smithfield and others. Then the crop farmers are either not planting or turning the crops under and dairies are dumping the milk.

Things going to get rough
Sounds like things are getting ripe for government take over. Is it by design ?? Who knows at this point, but if it is by design, then they have finally pulled it off.

Not a government take over. A corporate take over. Many of the farmers who are going under, are small family farms run by multigenerational families who live on the land. Everything they have is tied up in their farms - land, buildings, equipment and livestock. When they go under, these farms are snapped up by multi-national corporations whose owners exploit tha land for profit and care little for environmentally sound land management practices. No crop rotation or natural replenishing of soil. Think 1930’s dust bowl.

Similar, small businesses aren’t getting government loans. The government is giving out 10 million dollar loans to franchise chains, while small family restaurants are closing.

As with the banking bailout, shareholders are getting big dividends, publically traded corporations are getting huge interest free capital loans meant for small business, and small businesses are going bankrupt.

At the end of this, you will have more corporate concentration, fewer small businesses owners and wages will go down as the workers fight for the few remain jobs.

Bingo!

Now eliminate huge chunks of the service economy as white collar jobs move to remote work and city office buildings sit idle and empty.

Now factor in the looming eviction backlog, likely including cases dating back to last winter in colder locales.

Mix all that together at the same time in cities (eviction moratoriam set to largely expire end of August, iirc).

Keep in mind, the same pressures destroying family farms are closing down main st. Hell, the service economy that doesnt know whats about to hit it will see far more "family owned" closures and bankruptcies than corporate, and thats before they get ass fucked by Wall St's change of heart regarding offices.

07-08 is going to look like a cute child's game. Too bad we propped that bubble up instead of letting the market correct, now you have entire generations that will have their comparatively meager wealth destroyed by insane inflation caused by shortsighted attempts to print Boomers away to a happy retirement.

.......looks like everything is ok where I am.....TP back in stock...meat department full--not much of a low stock at alll

Sugar is not good to consume daily. Because you have good and bad bacteria inside your digestive system. And it feeds off sugar causing bad breath and makes you gassy, and causes the bacteria to grow throughout the body. The only reason why there are so many people with heartburn and acid reflux problem. It is behind too much sugar inside of the body. Tomatoes and other fruits has lots of sugar in it. But it has not been abstracted from the fruit. But corn syrup and sugar crystals has been abstracted from its source. But molasses, honey, dates and stevia leaf, makes a good sweetener.
But I only consume organic foods. But these chemicals that they are putting on these fruits are very deadly and they causes organ failure. Small amount of these chemicals can cause flu like symptoms. They used to use bromine which that is deadly. But now they uses cyanide.

I think I am ok on the sugar thing. Maybe a pop every three days and a cup of coffee per day. I will be all right.

Forum List

Back