Fool Me Once....

....is the first part of the aphorism that, clearly, doesn't apply to those who are fooled on a daily basis...and have no shame to turn to.

Democrat voters.

"Fool Me Once, Shame On You.....Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me!"

1. Which brings us to MSNBC contributor, and noted liar..I mean Democrat....Michael Wolff.

The latest:
"Mueller drew up obstruction indictment against Trump, Michael Wolff book claims

A new book from Fire and Fury author Michael Wolff says special counsel Robert Mueller drew up a three-count obstruction of justice indictment against Donald Trump before deciding to shelve it – an explosive claim which a spokesman for Mueller flatly denied.

The stunning revelation is contained in Siege: Trump Under Fire, which will be published a week from now, on 4 June. It is the sequel to Fire and Fury, Wolff’s bestseller on the first year of the Trump presidency which was published in 2018."
Mueller drew up obstruction indictment against Trump, Michael Wolff book claims

2. In the vain hope of not having to scream at the sky, Democrats are hanging on by their fingenails....hope against hope.....that they can overturn the last election.
It's fun watching the misery......couldn't happen to nicer folks.

3. And for that fool-me-once trip down Memory Lane....from a year and a half ago.....

Michael Wolff to the rescue….by accident:

"… the one civically useful thing Mr. Wolff will have done in his adult life, he has performed almost the final evisceration of the throbbing pustule of deranged Trumpophobia.

His book is so overtly and egregiously false, so completely worthless as an account of what is happening in the White House, the respectable elements of Trumpophobia are finally taking to the lifeboats…..he has produced a work of such filth that he delighted and exploited the politically insane elements of anti-Trumpism, picking their pockets while leading them into the no-go zone of claiming the president is an idiot, a lunatic, and a belligerent menace. " Trump’s Foes Beat Retreat To a Rat-Infested Trench And Wave 25th Amendment - The New York Sun

Every attempt, every attack, has fallen flat.

Even the never-Trumpers are starting to see how wrong they were.....
...and how very much better for America, Americans, and the world, Trump is than Hussein.

OH....NOOOOOOZZZZZZ!!!!

A Democrat flack.........lying?????????

Say it ain't so!!!!!!

Don't forget:

Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

....is the first part of the aphorism that, clearly, doesn't apply to those who are fooled on a daily basis...and have no shame to turn to.

Democrat voters.

"Fool Me Once, Shame On You.....Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me!"

1. Which brings us to MSNBC contributor, and noted liar..I mean Democrat....Michael Wolff.

The latest:
"Mueller drew up obstruction indictment against Trump, Michael Wolff book claims

A new book from Fire and Fury author Michael Wolff says special counsel Robert Mueller drew up a three-count obstruction of justice indictment against Donald Trump before deciding to shelve it – an explosive claim which a spokesman for Mueller flatly denied.

The stunning revelation is contained in Siege: Trump Under Fire, which will be published a week from now, on 4 June. It is the sequel to Fire and Fury, Wolff’s bestseller on the first year of the Trump presidency which was published in 2018."
Mueller drew up obstruction indictment against Trump, Michael Wolff book claims

2. In the vain hope of not having to scream at the sky, Democrats are hanging on by their fingenails....hope against hope.....that they can overturn the last election.
It's fun watching the misery......couldn't happen to nicer folks.

3. And for that fool-me-once trip down Memory Lane....from a year and a half ago.....

Michael Wolff to the rescue….by accident:

"… the one civically useful thing Mr. Wolff will have done in his adult life, he has performed almost the final evisceration of the throbbing pustule of deranged Trumpophobia.

His book is so overtly and egregiously false, so completely worthless as an account of what is happening in the White House, the respectable elements of Trumpophobia are finally taking to the lifeboats…..he has produced a work of such filth that he delighted and exploited the politically insane elements of anti-Trumpism, picking their pockets while leading them into the no-go zone of claiming the president is an idiot, a lunatic, and a belligerent menace. " Trump’s Foes Beat Retreat To a Rat-Infested Trench And Wave 25th Amendment - The New York Sun

Every attempt, every attack, has fallen flat.

Even the never-Trumpers are starting to see how wrong they were.....
...and how very much better for America, Americans, and the world, Trump is than Hussein.

Nut Job Rachel Maddow Says the Comfort Hospital Ship Isn't Coming

???
Iconic photos of the USNS Comfort arriving in New York, providing a glimmer of hope
PUBLISHED MON, MAR 30 2020

How many times must you catch the Left lying to you before you stop believing them?????

We still have moron posters screaming "Russia!!!"

Attachments

• 1585666856474.png
    1585666856474.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 15

Forum List

Back