foot time slave auction at yuba city school

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

if blacks and dems had not pushed crt in the school. this stuff never happend till crt was taught.

Without seeing the video or knowing what reason the students video a mock slave auction it's hard to make judgement because it sounds a lot like the Kaepernick video. It's interesting the video is being censored, my guess is it has some to do with the "white" kids actually being hispanic.

It happened when I was in high school. And that was in the 1970s.
Race was a big issue in 1970 also

These students are doing just what CRT intended but in the opposite way

They have become less woke instead of more

if blacks and dems had not pushed crt in the school. this stuff never happend till crt was taught.
CRT isn’t a real thing and slave auctions were occurring in the late 60s-early 70s at the HS my sisters attended, Roman-themed.

CRT isn’t a real thing and slave auctions were occurring in the late 60s-early 70s at the HS my sisters attended, Roman-themed.

Slave Day also called Sadie Hawkins Day was from the early 1950s to the 1990s, although it didn't make any sense by the 90s.

Without seeing the video or knowing what reason the students video a mock slave auction it's hard to make judgement because it sounds a lot like the Kaepernick video. It's interesting the video is being censored, my guess is it has some to do with the "white" kids actually being hispanic.
Nice excuse making.

Forum List

Back