for a "we the people" president/party Democrats sure like to use force..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
against the people.

Just seems ironic that the only presidents that were elected because they could "feel the people's pain"... depended on poor people and hated guns and
the military,eschewed law enforcement are the ones that have jack boots and power grabs.. burning children and destroying private property...

Who was president and what party was in power???

The Waco siege (also known as the Waco Massacre) was a siege of a compound belonging to the religious group Branch Davidians by American federal and Texas state law enforcement and military between February 28 and April 19, 1993.
Waco siege - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who is the President and what party is in power??
Showdown on the range: Nevada rancher, feds face off over cattle grazing rights
His family has been ranching since the 1800s, before the U.S. Department of Interior was created and endangered species became a federal issue, he said in an interview with KLAS.
"My forefathers have been up and down the Virgin Valley ever since 1877. All these rights I claim have been created through pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and the water. I have been here longer. My rights are before the BLM even existed," Bundy told the station.
Showdown: Nevada rancher, feds face off over grazing rights - CNN.com

against the people.

Just seems ironic that the only presidents that were elected because they could "feel the people's pain"... depended on poor people and hated guns and
the military,eschewed law enforcement are the ones that have jack boots and power grabs.. burning children and destroying private property...

Who was president and what party was in power???

The Waco siege (also known as the Waco Massacre) was a siege of a compound belonging to the religious group Branch Davidians by American federal and Texas state law enforcement and military between February 28 and April 19, 1993.
Waco siege - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who is the President and what party is in power??
Showdown on the range: Nevada rancher, feds face off over cattle grazing rights
His family has been ranching since the 1800s, before the U.S. Department of Interior was created and endangered species became a federal issue, he said in an interview with KLAS.
"My forefathers have been up and down the Virgin Valley ever since 1877. All these rights I claim have been created through pre-emptive rights and beneficial use of the forage and the water. I have been here longer. My rights are before the BLM even existed," Bundy told the station.
Showdown: Nevada rancher, feds face off over grazing rights - CNN.com

It was George Washington that started this custom of enforcing the laws of the new nation. When people didn't pay their taxes and threatened to rebel over taxes old George raised an army and went after them, even arrested some. Blame Washington, the Constitution, and every president that followed Washington for this idea that all must obey the laws, even rich ranchers.

Forum List

Back