for all my conservative friends

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
It's easy for some people, particularly conservatives, to think that those "on the dole" have it better than them in this "welfare state", just because they work for what they have while those with nothing aren't earning their keep. But I'm pretty sure that welfare recipients have pretty shitty lives. How am I sure? For one thing, they have no sense of self worth. And they have no futures. Sounds pretty shitty to me. And every time I hear some conservative whining about people getting free shit and how great the welfare recipients have it , I suggest that they quit their jobs, spend all their money, then go on the dole themselves to live that great life they're so jealous of. And guess what, surprise! Not one single person has ever taken me up on it. Not one. Go figure.

Somewhere in America there is a black person that sells drugs and cashes welfare checks. That person is used to justify the destruction of programs that help millions of people that really need them. It's interesting that with conservatives the focus is always on the few that abuse the help instead of the millions that need it.

Last edited:
It's easy for some people, particularly conservatives, to think that those "on the dole" have it better than them in this "welfare state", just because they work for what they have while those with nothing aren't earning their keep. But I'm pretty sure that welfare recipients have pretty shitty lives. How am I sure? For one thing, they have no sense of self worth. And they have no futures. Sounds pretty shitty to me. And every time I hear some conservative whining about people getting free shit and how great the welfare recipients have it , I suggest that they quit their jobs, spend all their money, then go on the dole themselves to live that great life they're so jealous of. And guess what, surprise! Not one single person has ever taken me up on it. Not one. Go figure.
You are one confused puppy. MANY people would quit working and go on the dole but don't want to fuck the country in doing so. Your moral compass is broken so of course that didn't factor in.

Nor are you in a postion to speak for everyone, you are not god. Plenty of working stiffs are having a hard time and plenty living off public money are doing pretty well and have all day to fuck off. Like posting on internet boards.

There are people who need welfare, but not everyone deserves welfare.

Drive through a public housing neighborhood in your area(if you have the go-nads), and check out all the nice vehicles, the new Escalades, the new Beamers, and the new Audi's, now those could be owned by hard working Americans, who are trying to work their way out of the projects, but common sense(something sadly missing on these forums), says otherwise.

Those folks are stealing, plain and simple, they are every bit a crook as someone who breaks into another person's house. And they are taking away from people who actually need help, but many people don't care about those that actually need help, question is, does the OP?

You are one confused puppy. MANY people would quit working and go on the dole but don't want to fuck the country in doing so. Your moral compass is broken so of course that didn't factor in.

Nor are you in a postion to speak for everyone, you are not god. Plenty of working stiffs are having a hard time and plenty living off public money are doing pretty well and have all day to fuck off. Like posting on internet boards.
one day ice you'll find that hard work during your miserable life would have paid off ,,,,

You're unbelievably delusional if you actually think scores of people are only going to work because their moral compass prevents them from living a life of luxury on welfare.

The poor are to blame for everything in every society. The biggest welfare claimants are the huge corporations who take the bes that society has to offer and then try and avoid contributing to the upkeep of that society.

This might be the most ridiculous post I've ever read. I'm pretty sure your conservative friends are talking about people who are able to work and are taking advantage of the system. I don't know of any conservatives complaining about someone truly in need of help. Likewise, your "challenge" is misguided.

This might be the most ridiculous post I've ever read. I'm pretty sure your conservative friends are talking about people who are able to work and are taking advantage of the system. I don't know of any conservatives complaining about someone truly in need of help. Likewise, your "challenge" is misguided.

I've followed the conversation to its conclusion with quite a few conservatives. Many of them believe in social Darwinism but won't admit it. If they had it their way we would leave the needy and the suffering to their fates and then go to church on Sunday.

one day ice you'll find that hard work during your miserable life would have paid off ,,,,
I know a lazy government titty sucker when I run across one.

You're unbelievably delusional if you actually think scores of people are only going to work because their moral compass prevents them from living a life of luxury on welfare.
I didn't say life of luxury, you did. You are the one that is delusional.

I've followed the conversation to its conclusion with quite a few conservatives. Many of them believe in social Darwinism but won't admit it. If they had it their way we would leave the needy and the suffering to their fates and then go to church on Sunday.

I don't know of an conservative that would do that. It's of course what Liberals need to say for the sake of political expediency. Welfare is a way out, not a way of life.

Except it's the ones going to church that carries the load in helping the less fortunate.

I know a lazy government titty sucker when I run across one.

Looks like whitey is winning the race on welfare, something the cons don't discuss because it screws up their narrative, the majority of people on welfare ,no matter what color i am sure don't enjoy it

Except it's the ones going to church that carries the load in helping the less fortunate.
carries the load

you carry a load alright

Collection plates aren't enough to help all of the people that need help. Without foodstamps and welfare programs there would be people starving in the streets.

I never said the churches cover all the needs, I said the ones going to church are the ones doing the leg work helping the less fortunate. Tomorrow morning our church will feed and clothe in the church parking lot, in addition to us another four or five church groups will be there...they are all religious organizations. I've yet to see a non religious organization show up

Drive through a public housing neighborhood in your area(if you have the go-nads), and check out all the nice vehicles, the new Escalades, the new Beamers, and the new Audi's, now those could be owned by hard working Americans, who are trying to work their way out of the projects, but common sense(something sadly missing on these forums), says otherwise.

I spent the past two weeks working in low rent, public housing areas.

Wonder what those people did with their BMWs, Audis, Escalades, Porches, etc etc.

I know. They camouflaged those cars to look like 87 Oldsmobiles or 85 Chevy Cavaliers, or 93 GMC pick up trucks.

Oh those clever poor people.

Forum List

Back