for all my conservative friends

With fewer liberals in control there would be less people on the streets because the economy would be doing better. Libs screw things up then double down and make it worse.

Yes, it is all because of the liberals. Every bit of it.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a willfully blind rube. You tards love half truths.

With fewer liberals in control there would be less people on the streets because the economy would be doing better. Libs screw things up then double down and make it worse.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You peed your panties there. Put your big girl ones on when you come back. You're goddamn right the libs create problems, everything they touch turns to shit.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You peed your panties there. Put your big girl ones on when you come back. You're goddamn right the libs create problems, everything they touch turns to shit.
That is a half truth, rube.

The shit we're in was a bipartisan effort. And now you know the WHOLE truth.

And it has very little to do with the poor. You rubes are constantly on the lookout for scapegoats to avoid looking in the mirror for the real culprit.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

That is a half truth, rube.

The shit we're in was a bipartisan effort. And now you know the WHOLE truth.

And it has very little to do with the poor. You rubes are constantly on the lookout for scapegoats to avoid looking in the mirror for the real culprit.
I said liberals and you foamed over about parties.

. I have no problem with taxes being used to give someone a leg up, however I do have a problem with people making it a "career"

By any chance would you happen to know the numbers of people making welfare a career?
i delivered mail to a woman who was trying hard to do just that early in my illustrious letter carrier career....but at the same time most of the other people did not have nice cars,if they even owned one,and their houses were pretty run down and they got a lot of mail they did not like....but they were friendlier and treated me better than the wealthy people i delivered to the last 10 years of the career...

. I have no problem with taxes being used to give someone a leg up, however I do have a problem with people making it a "career"

By any chance would you happen to know the numbers of people making welfare a career?
i delivered mail to a woman who was trying hard to do just that early in my illustrious letter carrier career....but at the same time most of the other people did not have nice cars,if they even owned one,and their houses were pretty run down and they got a lot of mail they did not like....but they were friendlier and treated me better than the wealthy people i delivered to the last 10 years of the career...

You can't make a "career" out of receiving "welfare"

7 Common Myths About People on Welfare

You can't make a "career" out of receiving "welfare"

7 Common Myths About People on Welfare
she was receiving welfare for 14 years until clinton signed the bill he signed....and she was in her late 30's and always seemed to have a new baby....she had at least 5 kids that i knew of........if that bill in the 90's wasnt signed she would have had that career.....

Except it's the ones going to church that carries the load in helping the less fortunate.

Collection plates aren't enough to help all of the people that need help. Without foodstamps and welfare programs there would be people starving in the streets.

Why would somebody choose starving in the streets over getting a job and earning money for food?

It cracks me up. A few years ago I seen one of those women with a sign in her hand saying WILL WORK FOR FOOD! She had two children by her side. While that may not be funny, what was funny is she was about 500 feet from a McDonald's restaurant with a huge sign in their window saying HELP WANTED--YOU CHOOSE YOUR HOURS.

There are people who need welfare, but not everyone deserves welfare.

Drive through a public housing neighborhood in your area(if you have the go-nads), and check out all the nice vehicles, the new Escalades, the new Beamers, and the new Audi's, now those could be owned by hard working Americans, who are trying to work their way out of the projects, but common sense(something sadly missing on these forums), says otherwise.

Those folks are stealing, plain and simple, they are every bit a crook as someone who breaks into another person's house. And they are taking away from people who actually need help, but many people don't care about those that actually need help, question is, does the OP?

Very true.

A few years back I was training a new employee. We were driving through the projects and hit a stop light. Looking over, there were about a dozen or so brothers--half of who were drinking out of a paper bag, and they were laughing and pushing each other playfully. Two of them were listening to music and clapping their hands to the beat while two others were dancing.

He looked at me and said "What the F are those guys doing?" I replied "Talking about the job interviews they had today."

Funny how you see the exact opposite in suburbs. Most of the stores are vacant with a few people walking around during the working hours. Parking lots only have a few cars in them and very few pedestrians on the street that are of working age.

Somewhere in America there is a black person that sells drugs and cashes welfare checks. That person is used to justify the destruction of programs that help millions of people that really need them. It's interesting that with conservatives the focus is always on the few that abuse the help instead of the millions that need it.

I always found it interesting how liberals use the few that need these programs to justify the many more that don't and are just abusing the system.

Forum List

Back