For all the big government fans

From your link:
""(There were) nine DNR agents and four deputy sheriffs, and they were all armed to the teeth," Schulze said.l

From your link:
""(There were) nine DNR agents and four deputy sheriffs, and they were all armed to the teeth," Schulze said.l

Yet you keep insisting, despite the lack of evidence to back your position up, and the failure to answer my question about how many people are required before it is a SWAT team, that 4 people proves it wasn't a SWAT team.

How man armed men were there? Was it 4, or 13? Because you have stated both, and I want to know when you lied.

From your link:

Yet you keep insisting, despite the lack of evidence to back your position up, and the failure to answer my question about how many people are required before it is a SWAT team, that 4 people proves it wasn't a SWAT team.

How man armed men were there? Was it 4, or 13? Because you have stated both, and I want to know when you lied.

9+4 is what?
And I never said anything about armed. I said 9 DNR agents and 4 deputies. Stop trying to change or lie about what I said.

And more than 4. Lol
Plus there is 24 in the Kenosha County SWAT team.
http://co.kenosha.wi.us/index.aspx?NID=577

The witness said it was swat like. Does SWAT like prove it was a SWAT team?

And I never lied. I have stated the whole time there was 9 DNR agents and 4 Deputies.
As proven even today, you cannot keep things straight and end up lying your way through it. This is fine, just please stop claiming to be intelligent.

From your link:

9+4 is what?
And I never said anything about armed. I said 9 DNR agents and 4 deputies. Stop trying to change or lie about what I said.

And more than 4. Lol
Kenosha County, WI - Official Website - Tactical Response Team

I can show you were you said that 4 does not equal SWAT team, even though you really don't know what the minimum number is for a SWAT team.

As I said before, the sheriff is the one that said they were treating it like a drug raid.

9+4 is what?

And more than 4. Lol

I can show you were you said that 4 does not equal SWAT team, even though you really don't know what the minimum number is for a SWAT team.

As I said before, the sheriff is the one that said they were treating it like a drug raid.

Where in your article did they say they were treating it like a drug raid?
The only think they said was they would not call before serving a search warrant on a drug raid.
And I did say 4 doesn't equal a SWAT team. Do you understand the training, the process, and the protocol that goes into a SWAT team?
It's like you are purposely being a moron to defend your point of view.

You want me to prove what you claimed is wrong when you can't even back it up. Plus no where in the article did it state they were a SWAT team.
Furthermore, who cares.

They have to protect themselves. It's the lady's own fault, and you are an idiot.

"In an ongoing effort to stop the spread of the deadly chronic wasting disease (CWD) among the state’s deer population, deer that are taken into captivity in areas of the state where CWD has been discovered are required to be euthanized."

"Chronic wasting disease is a nervous system disease that infects white-tailed deer, mule deer, moose and elk. The disease has been found in these animals in 17 states, including Wisconsin."

"The DNR had received calls informing them of the fawn’s presence at the shelter. According to Stepp’s statement, the wardens did request voluntary compliance from the facility."

"When that didn’t happen, our staff took precautions to keep everyone safe as they executed the required search warrant"

http://m.host.madison.com/news/loca...cle_84837532-fb9d-11e2-be6f-0019bb2963f4.html

Once again, no mention of a SWAT team. And that requested voluntary compliance? Hmmm

Tell me again, why are you defending the crazy women?

The big lesson here is, don't fuck with nature and bring live fawns out of the wild. The family should have let it be.

9+4 is what?

And more than 4. Lol

Where in your article did they say they were treating it like a drug raid?
The only think they said was they would not call before serving a search warrant on a drug raid.
And I did say 4 doesn't equal a SWAT team. Do you understand the training, the process, and the protocol that goes into a SWAT team?
It's like you are purposely being a moron to defend your point of view.

You want me to prove what you claimed is wrong when you can't even back it up. Plus no where in the article did it state they were a SWAT team.
Furthermore, who cares.

They have to protect themselves. It's the lady's own fault, and you are an idiot.

You know what, forget it. You win because you absolutely refuse to see anything but your own obsession with me. They sent 13 armed men to take one deer from an animal shelter, and you are fine with that because I object to it. That says more about you than it ever will about me.

Forum List

Back