🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For all you clinton fans

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
This isn't a new video but I'm betting some of you haven't seen it.
These people are REAL ordinary folk. Watch the video. About minutes in 19 especially.
The Clintons are common criminals and grifters and drug smugglers back in Arkansa.
Think twice about who you're voting to have back in the White house please.
Pro Tip: Every world leader knows ALL about the Clintons past.

I screwed up on the video. You have to scroll back to the beginning.

An hour and forty-one minutes.

Is that one of those videos laced with fake quotes from historical figures, with conspiracy music and a narrator with a foreboding voice?

An hour and forty-one minutes.

Is that one of those videos laced with fake quotes from historical figures, with conspiracy music and a narrator with a foreboding voice?
I watched 30 secs, and you nailed with music and scary voice guy. LOL
:D

Music is a powerful tool in the propagandist's toolbox. It manipulates emotions without the viewer being consciously aware.

That's why Fox News has lots of swooshes and booms and doom music.

DUN-DUN-DUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!

"Oh, my. This can't be good!"

BOO! EEK!

And now, here's some Mexicans who killed a white woman!

"Oh noes!"

BOOOMMMM! SWOOSH!

And now, here's some Muslims who beheaded some Christians in the left wing war on Christmas!

"I knew it!"

I don't give a flying fuck about your POS videos, I'm voting for her because I HATE all of you Goper sewer rats, and the Tea Maggots, and she's gonna kick your ass next year..

I bet that fat blowhard Orangutan ,,will find a way and chicken out against Her in the debates because he knows she will embarrass the fuck out of him, but that's probably a moot point because he won't even make it that far..

Repukes have lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 national elections, next year will be 6 out of 7..

I don't give a flying fuck about your POS videos, I'm voting for her because I HATE all of you Goper sewer rats, and the Tea Maggots, and she's gonna kick your ass next year..

I bet that fat blowhard Orangutan ,,will find a way and chicken out against Her in the debates because he knows she will embarrass the fuck out of him, but that's probably a moot point because he won't even make it that far..

Repukes have lost the popular vote in 5 of the last 6 national elections, next year will be 6 out of 7..

Are you capable of making one complete sentence without the usage of profanity? Your Mom and Dad must be very proud of their son.

Are you capable of making one complete sentence without the usage of profanity? Your Mom and Dad must be very proud of their son.

Well immoral leaders attract the immoral voters.
Maybe his Mom and Dad were immoral also.

Lets just get one thing straight...

Bill Clinton ran a surplus and didn't get US bogged down in wars... He is one of the best Presidents in modern history...

And now the right is trying to make out that he was a criminal and a grifter... If he is you should vote for Hillary too..

The Crazies are pretty sick f*cks...

Well immoral leaders attract the immoral voters.
Maybe his Mom and Dad were immoral also.

Apparently they were sub-human heathens.

Bill Clinton ran a surplus and didn't get US bogged down in wars... He is one of the best Presidents in modern history...

And now the right is trying to make out that he was a criminal and a grifter... If he is you should vote for Hillary too..

The only reason he had a surplus was because the R's took over the House and Senate.

The only reason he had a surplus was because the R's took over the House and Senate.
:rofl:Haven't you Repukes learned during the Obama administration owning the house, senate doesn't mean shit unless you have a veto proof majority..

The Repukes own both now and Have been getting pistol whipped by Obama for a year now.

Furthermore you guys are so dysfunctional you can't even find anyone who wants to be speaker, and can't get shit done, with your 9 or 11% approval rating...

Forum List

Back