For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

Lol, liberals use other people's money to keep the poor, poorer. Liberals hardly give their own money to help the poor. Nice try though.
So?
Liberals believe society has an obligation to take care of its sick and its poor

Just like Jesus

So?
Liberals believe society has an obligation to take care of its sick and its poor

Just like Jesus
No you don't, if you did. You would do it on your own. Liberalism has destroyed the black family through welfare. Jesus would never do that. You pay people not to work. The Bible says, you Don't work, you don't eat. Also most families wouldn't need assistance if it wasn't for high taxes. Oh, and also Jesus wouldn't kill one of his children in the womb. So Liberalism as of today is pure evil.

So?

Just like Jesus
In what world do you see every rich liberal giving up most all their wealth for taking care of the sick and the poor. They have been on the stage for yeas and decades. Nada.

Those that support paying for the Healthcare of the poor and lower working class are Democrats

The Republicans?
What were the words?
Let em Die
So I should pay for your bad decisions? Come on man, do better. No one is denied healthcare. Go to the ER, they won’t turn you away.

So I should pay for your bad decisions? Come on man, do better. No one is denied healthcare. Go to the ER, they won’t turn you away.
Not having a good enough job is now a bad decision?
Millions of Americans still struggle with medical bills

Republicans?
Let em die!

If taxing to support weapons of murder is ok, then taxing to support child care and the poor should be kosher with Jesus.

Also the entire thread is stupid, designed to make insecure people feel better.

Too bad you loons couldn't follow it. The 10 commandments that our God provided, is a good example of a civil society.
No they aren't. How childish and stupid. But you go ahead and support punishing thought crimes while ignoring rape.

Of course you won't, because you don't actually get your morality from the primitive pile of crap that is the ten commandments. And thank goodness you don't.

Irrelevant. This is a discussion about whether or not something is Christian. Try to focus.
It was brought to my attention that instead of a strong military. Spend the money on the poor. It wouldn't be Christian to let an evil man take over. Oh, I forgot we got a pedophile as president now. That's evil.

No they aren't. How childish and stupid. But you go ahead and support punishing thought crimes while ignoring rape.

Of course you won't, because you don't actually get your morality from the primitive pile of crap that is the ten commandments. And thank goodness you don't.
Yes, you support a pedophile as president. I can see your reason, but don't support it.

Forum List

Back