For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

You said conservatives give more money than the left.

I said, they give that money to their churches.

Their churches might not be spending all that money on the poor and needy.
So they spend it on preaching the faith, so what?
Do you have any idea of the millions in America today given mental support during difficult times from that?

Blue Jesus: I want you to listen to me. I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Magdalene...

Red Jesus: I have a wide stance!

Blue Jesus: We have to pass the Law so we can find out what's in it.

Red Jesus: I will not heal you, blind man, until you show me some ID.

Blue Jesus: I have a pen and a direct phone line to my Father, and I am not afraid to use them.

Red Jesus: Muslims suck, and I'm pretty sure Doubting Thomas is a fag!

Blue Jesus: I invented cocaine as a way of telling you that you make too much money.

Red Jesus: Look at these hands! Look at these feet! I know more than anyone what torture is, and waterboarding is not torture.

Blue Jesus wears a WWBD (What Would Biden Do?) bracelet.

Red Jesus: And a Canaanite woman from that region came out and began to cry out, saying, "Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David; my daughter is cruelly demon-possessed." But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, "Send her away, because she keeps shouting at us." But He answered and said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Moral of the story: Red Jesus would support building a wall to keep out aliens so they don't suck up holy resources.

Blue Jesus: And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons. And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple, and he healed them.

Moral of the story: Blue Jesus hates profit, and believes health care should be free.

Do you think the blue Jesus would have been happy when all of his blue brethren were screaming about kicking God out of the party? You don't need to answer.

So when you try to translate there’s always minor deviations but the context is all identical.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK.
But which 'deviation' do you buy into?

And, which specific passages do you think your "Leftists" are dissing?
Look, there are a lot of pages, chapters, verses, subjects, and people of all of these bibles.
So what you gotta do to help the forum......is be specific.

Trust me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK.
But which 'deviation' do you buy into?

And, which specific passages do you think your "Leftists" are dissing?
Look, there are a lot of pages, chapters, verses, subjects, and people of all of these bibles.
So what you gotta do to help the forum......is be specific.

Trust me.
It’s all the same meanings. Thou, the thee.

Not dicing anyone. Just pointing out that when the 2 sides disagree the Lefts position is always antiBiblical.

Exactly. JFK was a liberal. Hard work to get ahead, defend liberty around the world, lower taxes to help the economy JFK.

JFK supported universal healthcare, welfare, public housing
JFK lowered taxes to 75 percent for the wealthy

Any liberal will accept that rate…will you?

JFK supported universal healthcare, welfare, public housing
JFK lowered taxes to 75 percent for the wealthy

Any liberal will accept that rate…will you?
Progs have had many opportunities to get that 75% rate as you skewer Republicans. The issue today as to Jesus time is there is a lot more people with reduced good traits as compared to then.

Just pointing out that when the 2 sides disagree the Lefts position is always antiBiblical.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"antiBiblical"?
And who would be the judge of that?
And if it ain't just you being judgmental ..... then who else?
And how would you know?

Lefties hate Jesus ( and Christianity)…so why are you trying to claim him?
How do you know that?
Can you give the forum some explanation, some vetting on your claim of "hate Jesus"?
And how do you define who is a "Leftie"?
And who is not?

"antiBiblical"?
And who would be the judge of that?
And if it ain't just you being judgmental ..... then who else?
And how would you know?

How do you know that?
Can you give the forum some explanation, some vetting on your claim of "hate Jesus"?
And how do you define who is a "Leftie"?
And who is not?
Yes, anti-Biblical. If the Bible says X and instead you do Y, that’s antiBiblical.

Forum List

Back