For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

Progs have had many opportunities to get that 75% rate as you skewer Republicans. The issue today as to Jesus time is there is a lot more people with reduced good traits as compared to then.
They fantasize that there were no tax deductions then.
Fact is lower incomes upheld more of the burden back then than they do today. I’d love to see a flat tax for all.

" The issue today as to Jesus time is there is a lot more people with reduced good traits as compared to then."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Compared to then"???

Goshwillikers!! Just how old are you poster 'cidw'?
How do you know that?
(if you really ain't, say, 2,000+ years old?)

Just my opinion using GOD or JESUS to support your POLITICAL opinion is disrespectful. There is nothing in the bible about the SUPORTING or worshiping men over GOD.

Yes, the right side prefers antiBiblical agendas.

We'd have universal health care if it wasn't for the right.

Jesus would support universal health care. If you're a Christian, you know that's true.
Ah.
And then Jesus said ‘force them at gunpoint to make personal healthcare decisions in support of Caesar.’
Mathew 32:4

Yes, the right side prefers antiBiblical agendas.

We'd have universal health care if it wasn't for the right.

Jesus would support universal health care. If you're a Christian, you know that's true.
Wow, didn't know you were such a wacko. The left is atheists, universal healthcare is idiotic and not a right, and God gave us brains to use them and be responsible for ourselves with our decisions....not be cared for by a government.
...how do you Dimmers get things so goofed up in your heads??

Sure thing Skippy
“For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat." We hear that some among you are idle and disruptive. They are not busy; they are busybodies. Such people we command and urge in the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and earn the food they eat.”

F*ck your biblical values!
It is doubtful anyone that needs to go about screaming about "christian" values and never live by them have not authority spouting anything "biblical".

All Leftist views were there’s disagreement are always anti-Biblical.
Change my mind.

F*ck your biblical values!
It is doubtful anyone that needs to go about screaming about "christian" values and never live by them have not authority spouting anything "biblical".
TRIGGERED!
EF69F8F1-01ED-4C4D-986A-9F75728A265E.gif

2 Corinthians 9:7 (NIV) says, “Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”

Where’s the gun at my head?

Taxation is not a "donation". Taxation is your share of the costs of living in a first world country.

Giving in Biblical terms didn't mean money. Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's. Whose face is on the money.

Taxation is like "condo fees" for the first world. All of these facilities you cherish - the courts, the laws, the schools, the roads, the infrastructure, and the personal property rights, come at a very high costs. There are lots of countries in the world with no taxation, but they're all Third World Shitholes.

What utter, unadulterated nonsense.

You know Adam was walking and talking before God breathed into his nostrils, right. See if you can figure out just exactly how you misunderstand the Scriptures.

I think not.

Genesis:

"Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."

Last edited:
I like the passage where Jesus called for abortion on demand too!!!!

I like the passage where God gave us "free will", to make our own decisions. It never ceases to amaze me that Republicans are so eager to take away women's right to exercise our own "free will" in matters so deeply personal.

It's also a way to punish poor women for having sex. Rich women will always be able to travel and get an abortion. All you're going to do is to increase the number of poor, under-educated adults which you decry as "thugs and gang bangers".

Taxation is not a "donation". Taxation is your share of the costs of living in a first world country.

Giving in Biblical terms didn't mean money. Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's. Whose face is on the money.

Taxatio

I think not.

Genesis:

"Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."
I can’t argue with that. Taxation is taking from others by force.
And you really do need to learn what was going on with the render unto Caesar thing.

I like the passage where God gave us "free will", to make our own decisions. It never ceases to amaze me that Republicans are so eager to take away women's right to exercise our own "free will" in matters so deeply personal.

It's also a way to punish poor women for having sex. Rich women will always be able to travel and get an abortion. All you're going to do is to increase the number of poor, under-educated adults which you decry as "thugs and gang bangers".
The baby has free will and I seem to recall something about murder in the Bible.

Proverbs 30:5-6 ESV /​

Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar.

Does the mother have the right to murder her child after birth before it is sensient to free will...maybe even up to the time the child can learn and understand the term...free will.

The baby has free will and I seem to recall something about murder in the Bible.

The zygot has no such thing. It has no brain or thought.

It's not surprising that misogynistic prick such as yourself is opposed to giving women rights. You couch it as concern for the "innocent children" but you have no interest in the lives of the children once they're born. Your entire interest is in the power to force women to bear these children whether they can afford to look after them or not.

If you gave even the smallest concern for the children the USA wouldn't have the highest rate of infant mortality in the first year of life in the first world.

The Republican Party is a death cult. You don't care about the women or the babies. Just forcing women to have babies gets you off.

All Leftist views were there’s disagreement are always anti-Biblical.
Change my mind.
What a stupid question. Have you ever read the Bible? The stance of blocking the desperate poor at the border could end up with you going to hell. Helping immigrants is what Jesus/God would want for all of us.
DEUTERONOMY 15:11
bible verses for helping others

"Poor persons will never disappear from the earth. That’s why I’m giving you this command: you must open your hand generously to your fellow Israelites, to the needy among you, and to the poor who live with you in your land."

Forum List

Back