For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

"Yes, you support a pedophile as president."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My humble avatar nominates the good poster "Jknowgood" as this gossipboard's official representative to the QAnon 2022 Convention. Location: Comet Pizza, Connecticut Ave. Washington DC.

( FYI to Jknow: ...at the end of the hallway, take the stairs down to the hidden underground tunnels.)

Get there early, JK, because Matt Gaetz will be there looking for dates among the chained kids. ps....he'll be the one dangling a HappyMeal box.

Please report back to this gossipboard on the agenda and decisions.

If Hilary Clinton is there and offers you a drink.....DO NOT.....drink it.
It is diluted blood from Buffalo Grove's sacrificial PeeWee League outfielders.
Just a heads up. So you know.

Good luck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My humble avatar nominates the good poster "Jknowgood" as this gossipboard's official representative to the QAnon 2022 Convention. Location: Comet Pizza, Connecticut Ave. Washington DC.

( FYI to Jknow: ...at the end of the hallway, take the stairs down to the hidden underground tunnels.)

Get there early, JK, because Matt Gaetz will be there looking for dates among the chained kids. ps....he'll be the one dangling a HappyMeal box.

Please report back to this gossipboard on the agenda and decisions.

If Hilary Clinton is there and offers you a drink.....DO NOT.....drink it.
It is diluted blood from Buffalo Grove's sacrificial PeeWee League outfielders.
Just a heads up. So you know.

Good luck.
FB_IMG_1641357677067.jpg

This is what I deal with on here.

"This is what I deal with on here."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, cool.
Are you gonna go to the QAnon Annual Rally?

If so.....please let the forum know how it went for you.
Share with us those things you are enthusiastic about......and those, less so.
Given your loyalty and your interest in pedophilia....you should be awarded with good seats.

Good luck.

Yes, the fact that we should not be acting like we do to each other yet can't stop the abuses, anger, blindness, desires, or depression.
Lol, the benchmark remains, undisputed, without even having to name it. That's why it is the benchmark.

Which of the three synonyms do you identify as?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Me? None.
My avatar? None
And you?

But the question remains....does the good poster EvMetro have a link or some authoritative credible source that can persuade that his avatar's boogeymen are all one in the same (sort of like that christianist Trinity-thingy)?

Me? None.
My avatar? None
And you?
The reason why commies lie about what they are is so that they can lurk in the shadows and darkness. You guys hate being identified. When you flip on the lights in a roach infested motel, the cockroachs scurry into the darkness like this, because they hate being exposed too.

Forum List

Back