For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

Abortion.
The bible states Adam didnt have life until he breathed :D
Uh….that’s not exactly an apples to apples comparison..considering Adam wasn’t in the womb. He was created, so yes, naturally he couldn’t have been alive until he was given the breath of life. Aside from Adam and eve, everyone after that was conceived in a womb. Are you suggesting that what a woman grows in her womb is dead?

Check your history, kings and rulers picked the religion they liked,
People spent thousands of years making War over RELIGON.
WE Americans (not DOING it perfectly because we are all human & not perfect.)
WE Decided to make are country SECULAR.
ALLOWING for every one to follow there personal understanding of GOD.
YOU believe how ever you want, Just quit trying to cram your self interest down my throat.
JESUS SAID LOVE ONE ANOTHER. So if your Christian try and do that.
or feel free too make your own god in your own image.

It's not in the Bible but taxation is legal and the Constitution backs it up.

They had tax collectors in the Bible.

Proverbs 22:28 says don't move boundary stones and cheat your neighbors. Jews were also told to remember that they were once refugees.

When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.
When a savage foreigner ties your children up and burns them alive, or cuts a fetus out of the womb and saws off its head, or decapitates infants sleeping in their crib….

…vanquish such evil that it never rises again.

Amen.

St Jude’s hospital provides free care to children and support for their parents.
Name the nonChristian hospital that’s equivalent that isn’t funded by taxes.
St Jude's hospital is supported by All of us givers of donations. They FOCUS ON HELPING CHILDERN.
THEY DO NOT focus on pushing trash like you just posted. Name the Christian equivalent.
I DONATE EVERY MONTH. and my reason is about children. nothing to do with what church I belong.
ST Jude's HAS A HUGE war chest. because there focus is on doing good.

Call me when I’m fleeing Egypt, Dufus.

Forum List

Back