For Any Agenda Where the Left and Right Disagree Name One the Left Are on the Side of Biblical Values

When a savage foreigner ties your children up and burns them alive, or cuts a fetus out of the womb and saws off its head, or decapitates infants sleeping in their crib….

…vanquish such evil that it never rises again.

Amen.

Why are you repeating vile propaganda? Israel doesn't want peace and neither do you.

Why are you repeating vile propaganda? Israel doesn't want peace and neither do you.
Of course the Jews want peace. Trump was doing what he could to encourage peace in that region, although Sleepy Joe burned down all of the progress on Day One of his reign.

Your ignorance is astounding. Have you ever read the Bible?

Muhammad preached, "Save yourselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham".

Seriously, do you have any education?
Spent a lot of time in the West Bank this year, ignoramus.

No one quoted the Bible more times than Satan, shitforbrains.

Of course the Jews want peace. Trump was doing what he could to encourage peace in that region, although Sleepy Joe burned down all of the progress on Day One of his reign.

Trump sold out the Palestinians and got nothing from Israel... But, he did brag.

Trump sold out the Palestinians and got nothing from Israel... But, he did brag.

If the Pals had followed Trump's advice, they would have saved themselves a lot of grief by not engaging in terror this month. How many Pals have been killed or inconvenienced by this? Instead if they used their talents to promote commerce and industry, I think they would be a lot better off.

All Leftist views were there’s disagreement are always anti-Biblical.
Change my mind.
Define Biblical. I can find justification for murder, genocide, incest and multiple marriage in the Bible.
Any history of Europe will include where people did just that..for centuries.

The Left and the Bible...well..have you read Matthew? That's a Christian value though..not a biblical one per se.

Anti-biblical...well..I'm against stoning adulteress women, so there's that. But the Bible is a series of books separated by literal thousands of year, encompassing oral traditions of the the pre-literate Jews written down after they were freed from slavery in Persia. Gilgamesh is usually taken as the inspiration for Adam and Eve. Paradise is the Persian word for Park.
A bunch of genealogies..very important for tribal people..to avoid incest. Add a little prophecy and there you go.

I think you really mean Christian when you say Bible, right?

Define Biblical. I can find justification for murder, genocide, incest and multiple marriage in the Bible.
Any history of Europe will include where people did just that..for centuries.

The Left and the Bible...well..have you read Matthew? That's a Christian value though..not a biblical one per se.

Anti-biblical...well..I'm against stoning adulteress women, so there's that. But the Bible is a series of books separated by literal thousands of year, encompassing oral traditions of the the pre-literate Jews written down after they were freed from slavery in Persia. Gilgamesh is usually taken as the inspiration for Adam and Eve. Paradise is the Persian word for Park.
A bunch of genealogies..very important for tribal people..to avoid incest. Add a little prophecy and there you go.

I think you really mean Christian when you say Bible, right?
Name a woman stoned to death for adultery in the past 2,000 years.

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back