🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

Patience, Grasshopper.
Let the cake bake.

Blah, blah, blah.

We're already seeing the results, not to mention there was no actual plan found.

You believe what you believe because it is that or realize you were played by dems ginning up an issue.

“It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain.

Well, OK, you have a point.
For as much as beating the crap out of a uniformed policeman, stealing laptops & documents, and smearing your poo on the walls of our Capitol while wearing a MAGA hat can be political.....well, yeah, you have a point.

Do I have to quote your own words yet again. JFC.

" I have to quote your own words yet again."
I'll do it for you: If you beat the hell out of a uniformed cop who is following his oath to protect the Capitol of the United States......well, yupper, send that criminal up the river. Even if he beat the cop while wearing his MAGA hat.

I hope I am clear on that. If stealing a laptop out of the Speaker's office is easier to prosecute than insurrection......and they both get the perp 10yrs, well, I'm all for efficiency.

"You believe what you believe because it is that or realize you were played by dems ginning up an issue."

Well if, as you suggest, the Dems were 'playing' with the invasion of the Capitol by a mob of Trump supporters, well damn!!! They sure pulled off a helluva spectacle.

I watched it on TV after my wife called me home to see what was happening in Washington. I was gobsmacked. For a non-political trick played by Dems, as the good poster Fueri suggests.......Jezus!! that was a hell of an effort. ;)

I am relieved though to hear him suggest the invasion of the Capitol and the beat down of the police was, ummmm........not political.

NFBW wrote: Since Trump incited the DJT/ Eastman Jan6 riot to steal the election I think the feds should seize Mar-a-Lago and run it as a national monument to the protection of democracy. 21NOV17-POST#116

PoliticalChic wrote: (DJT’s Jan6 rally speech) "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." 21NOV17-POST#118

NFBW wrote: The 20,000 ‘stop the steal ‘ stupids that DJT was speaking to there were background props, they were stooges. They were not the ones expected to violently assault the Capitol in order to stop the certification of the states’ electors as required by the Constitution. Their peaceful patriotic voices to be heard to stop the certification were as worthless as tits on a boar. There was ONLY one person alive on Jan6 that could overturn the election as Trump, John Eastman and list of white Supremacist Oath Keepers (see below) who were plotting for weeks to overturn the election wanted Pence to do. And that one and only person was MIKE PENCE. 21NOV17-POST#125

NFBW wrote: I’m sure you know PoliticalChic who Pence is. You probably never heard of the “pro-Biden OATH KEEPERS who were indicted for violently attempting to stop the certification of the election to prevent the peaceful trsnsfer of power from Trump to Biden. THOMAS CALDWELL, DONOVAN CROWL, JESSICA WATKINS, SANDRA PARKER, BENNIE PARKER, GRAYDON YOUNG, LAURA STEELE, KELLY MEGGS, CONNIE MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, ROBERTO MINUTA, JOSHUA JAMES, JOSEPH HACKETT, JASON DOLAN, and WILLIAM ISAACS, 21NOV17-POST#125

Correll wrote: Outside of what? The crowd? The city? YOU made the claim, show me where anyone said shit about going INSIDE THE CAPITOL BUIDLING 21OCT29-POST#524

NFBW wrote: the Oathkeeoer insurrectionists planned and conspired to corruptly obstruct, influence, and impede an official proceeding. The purpose of the conspiracy was to stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote. 21OCT29-POST#765

32. From at least as early as November 3, 2020, through January 6, 2021, in the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the defendants, THOMAS CALDWELL, DONOVAN CROWL, JESSICA WATKINS, SANDRA PARKER, BENNIE PARKER, GRAYDON YOUNG, LAURA STEELE, KELLY MEGGS, CONNIE MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, ROBERTO MINUTA, JOSHUA JAMES, JOSEPH HACKETT, JASON DOLAN, and WILLIAM ISAACS, did knowingly combine, conspire, confederate, and agree with each other and others known and unknown, to commit an offense against the United States, namely, to corruptly obstruct, influence, and impede an official proceeding, that is, the Certification of the Electoral College vote, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1512(c)(2)

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../ebc31ab9-738b-42c5-8a2b-086b0ae568d1.#page=1

Purpose of the Conspiracy

33. The purpose of the conspiracy was to stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote
" Since Trump incited the DJT/ Eastman Jan6 riot...."

How useless your sort are.

I proved no such thing happened, yet you continue to lie.

NPR reported Trump's actual words on that day, proving you a scummy liar:

, "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

No mindless screed? Just a short rant.

This is a day for you to celebrate......and mend your ways: read a book.

Book: a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

Oh no, good poster Chic, I don't recall that at all.
And you do?
Really?
How?

Did those demonstrators you reference have a sign-up sheet?
A membership table?
Lapel pins?
Did many wave Vote for Joe flags?

I know, I know, I'm making fun of you on a public forum. And I will likely feel bad about that in the morning.

But the point is.....you want to obfuscate the crimes on January 6th perpetrated by bunch of conspiracy-addled ne'er-do-wells ------ by saying it is the same as the righteous demonstrations for social justice following the George Floyd murder.

You shouldn't do that.

Nor should those ne'er-do-wells I reference above attempt to justify their beating the snot outta Capitol Police by claiming ....."Well, all those 'Joe Biden voters' marched in cities in America and the world....so that makes us want to stomp down a uniformed policeman protecting the Capitol."

If that's your logic, well, I'm not sure it will advance your arguments. ;)

Authorized and protected......and REWARDED....by the Democrat Party.

Kamala Harris: riots shouldn't stop!

“Nancy Pelosi wonders why there ‘aren’t uprisings’ across nation: ‘Maybe there will be’”

“Rep. Ayanna Pressley calls for 'unrest in the streets' ahead of election
“There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives, and unfortunately, there’s plenty to go around,” the Massachusetts Democrat and member of the so-called “Squad” told MSNBC’s Tiffany Cross.” Ayanna Pressley calls for ‘unrest in the streets’ ahead of election

The Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumble“ [On] January 5, 2021, an unknown individual placed two pipe bombs in Washington, D.C. One pipe bomb was placed at the headquarters of the RNC … and the other was placed at the headquarters of the DNC,” the FBI said.

NBC News reported that the FBI and the NYPD alerted the Capitol Police in advance as to the possibility that there would be violence and rioting on the day of Trump’s speech. Such news countered previous assertions by federal law enforcement officials that they were unaware of any intelligence suggesting protesters would become violent and possibly storm the Capitol.

The Democrats’ chief argument against Trump is that he “incited” rioters with his speech. It’s always been a specious argument at best. But if all of this was preplanned – and it’s becoming more obvious by the day that it was, their case falls apart.” The Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumble

"28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

These Fascists….Democrats….are really upset about the Capitol riot, the one seeded by Biden voters….but they all have newsheimers…..no memory of

1. ….hundreds of riots across the country, the ones they supported leading up to the election

2. ….of thousands of police officers injured

3. …of the $billions in damage done by their voters

4. …burning city blocks

5. …of the phony CNN news media people like Ali Velshi, telling us it’s mostly peaceful, while he is standing in front of what looks like Dresden.

6. So they noticed one riot of the hundreds, and as a result militarized Washington, DC, with thousands of troops.

7. “Animus mounts inside Capitol…Fears of violence from Trump supporters grow” The Washington Post

8. Biden voters have been burning and sacking cities for months….and we never saw that sort of headline. Some 30 people killed in the Biden/Harris riots….but the yellow press was silent.​

9. "28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists all year, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative."

28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Violence By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted.

thefederalist.com

10. Police officer shoots perpetrator about to stab a citizen to death, and the Democrats claim racism.

Democrat doing what Democrats do: lie.

CNN Claims Kenosha Protests Are ‘Fiery But Mostly Peaceful’ As City Burns Behind Reporter

You must be quite the blind fool, huh?

I'll do it for you: If you beat the hell out of a uniformed cop who is following his oath to protect the Capitol of the United States......well, yupper, send that criminal up the river. Even if he beat the cop while wearing his MAGA hat.

I hope I am clear on that. If stealing a laptop out of the Speaker's office is easier to prosecute than insurrection......and they both get the perp 10yrs, well, I'm all for efficiency.

1. That isn't what you said.
2. Nobody, and certainly not me, is saying people that committed crimes should not be charged aporopiately.

The subject is "insurrection". Stay focused, as this is getting boring.

Well if, as you suggest, the Dems were 'playing' with the invasion of the Capitol by a mob of Trump supporters, well damn!!! They sure pulled off a helluva spectacle.

I watched it on TV after my wife called me home to see what was happening in Washington. I was gobsmacked. For a non-political trick played by Dems, as the good poster Fueri suggests.......Jezus!! that was a hell of an effort. ;)

I am relieved though to hear him suggest the invasion of the Capitol and the beat down of the police was, ummmm........not political.

Everything, literally everything you post is a logical fallacy.

Nobody said that. The fact is, some dems saw an opportunity and immediately, without any investigation or fact gathering hopped in front if cameras and started projecting the insurrection narrative.

Fools bought it, also without knowing what had actually happened, although that was never really the point, and now that even the FBI has found no conspiracy or plan and most of these people are getting slaps on the wrist those fools refuse to be unfooled.

"You must be quite the blind fool, huh?"
Oh, I wouldn't strenuously argue against that assertion; however, what has the thousands of righteous demonstrations again social injustice in the summer of 2020 --a few of which turned violent due to vandals and instigation by right wing groups.....well, what do they have to do with folks waving Trump flags, wearing Trump clothing who---
  • beat the hell out of Capitol police trying to protect our elected representatives;
  • vandalized offices, furniture, and the structure of the People's House'
  • claimed they wanted to kill Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi;
  • and stole laptops and documents?
What's the connection between those Trump loyalists and some kid throwing a rock through a downtown window?
Are you saying, well, there was vandalism in Portland, therefore I get to go smear my poo on the wall of the Capitol of the United States of America in protest?

I don't get it. What is the connection good poster Chic?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"....without any investigation or fact gathering hopped in front if cameras and started projecting the insurrection narrative."

Yeah, sure. Because.....
....well because the insurrection narrative fit.

Here is a brief description from the legal blog, Lawfare':

"This was an invasion of the Capitol by a throng of people openly attempting to prevent the Electoral College from engaging in its lawful functions so that their preferred candidate would be declared the winner of a presidential election. That fits neatly within almost any dictionary’s definition of “insurrection.” Members of the insurrectionist mob had erected a gallows across from the Capitol building; chanted, “Hang [Vice President] Mike Pence”; and were equipped with flex-cuffs.

Moreover, the elected officials inside the building at the time included the vice president of the United States and federal lawmakers who sit in oversight of the U.S. military and intelligence communities.
--------------------------------------------------

Correct me if wrong, good poster Fueri, but......but you seem to be implying that without 'Insurrectionist' membership sign-up sheets, uniforms, and ID cards....well, then it couldn't have been a conspiracy. It couldn't have been an insurrection.

I respectfully demur.

Oh, I wouldn't strenuously argue against that assertion; however, what has the thousands of righteous demonstrations again social injustice in the summer of 2020 --a few of which turned violent due to vandals and instigation by right wing groups.....well, what do they have to do with folks waving Trump flags, wearing Trump clothing who---
  • beat the hell out of Capitol police trying to protect our elected representatives;
What's the connection between those Trump loyalists and some kid throwing a rock through a downtown window?
Are you saying, well, there was vandalism in Portland, therefore I get to go smear my poo on the wall of the Capitol of the United States of America in protest?

Yeah, sure. Because.....

"This was an invasion of the Capitol by a throng of people openly attempting to prevent the Electoral College from engaging in its lawful functions so that their preferred candidate would be declared the winner of a presidential election. That fits neatly within almost any dictionary’s definition of “insurrection.” Members of the insurrectionist mob had erected a gallows across from the Capitol building; chanted, “Hang [Vice President] Mike Pence”; and were equipped with flex-cuffs.

Moreover, the elected officials inside the building at the time included the vice president of the United States and federal lawmakers who sit in oversight of the U.S. military and intelligence communities.

Correct me if wrong, good poster Fueri, but......but you seem to be implying that without 'Insurrectionist' membership sign-up sheets, uniforms, and ID cards....well, then it couldn't have been a conspiracy. It couldn't have been an insurrection.

I respectfully demur.

Exactly my point, so we agree.

No evidence of any sort of plot and you still choose to believe it.

And of course "insurrection fit". It fit the narrative, but not the facts as we know them today.

No evidence of any sort of plot and you still choose to believe it.

Oh the cake is still baking.
And too, as Lawfare and the Stanford Law School stated:

"This was an invasion of the Capitol by a throng of people openly attempting to prevent the Electoral College from engaging in its lawful functions so that their preferred candidate would be declared the winner of a presidential election. That fits neatly within almost any dictionary’s definition of “insurrection.” Members of the insurrectionist mob had erected a gallows across from the Capitol building; chanted, “Hang [Vice President] Mike Pence”; and were equipped with flex-cuffs."

Oh the cake is still baking.
And too, as Lawfare and the Stanford Law School stated:

"This was an invasion of the Capitol by a throng of people openly attempting to prevent the Electoral College from engaging in its lawful functions so that their preferred candidate would be declared the winner of a presidential election. That fits neatly within almost any dictionary’s definition of “insurrection.” Members of the insurrectionist mob had erected a gallows across from the Capitol building; chanted, “Hang [Vice President] Mike Pence”; and were equipped with flex-cuffs."

Sure it is.

Your cake flavor is denial.

Yeah, sure. Because.....

I respectfully demur.

"waving Trump flags, wearing Trump clothing who---
  • and stole laptops and documents?"

A pity you never studied history, and don't understand 'agent provocateur'...

You are one of the easily duped.....the pride of the Democrat Party.

1.What if it was simply one more of the hundreds of Biden voter mayhem-assault-violence riots that we have witnessed for a year or more?

What if it were political theatre designed to smear Trump supporters, soften their culpability for the looting, arson, murders by Biden voters and one more part of the stealing of the election?

Who’d be surprised? No one. We’ve learned…..they lie about everything.

And what if there were evidence of who was really at fault?

And what if I could provide that evidence? (I can.)

I know what would happen…..we’d get this from Biden supporters: ‘is not, issssssss noooooottttttt!!’

I Saw Provocateurs At The Capitol Riot On Jan. 6

The deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol bore the markings of an organized operation planned well in advance of the Jan. 6 joint session of Congress.

Agents-provocateurs. Scattered groups of men exhorting the marchers to gather closely and tightly toward the center of the outside of the Capitol building and prevent them from leaving; Fake Trump protesters. A few young men wearing Trump or MAGA hats backwards and who did not fit in with the rest of the crowd in terms of their actions and demeanor, whom I presumed to be Antifa or other leftist agitators; and

Disciplined, uniformed column of attackers. A column of organized, disciplined men, wearing similar but not identical camouflage uniforms and black gear, some with helmets and GoPro cameras or wearing subdued Punisher skull patches.

All of these cells or groups stood out from the very large crowd by their behavior and overall demeanor.’

Never forget Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

They lie about everything.

There were no tickets given to folks who meant to peacefully support Trump, and have their presence represent the knowledge that the election was stolen. There were no IDs verifying that they were Trump supporters.

There was no way to exclude the ANTIFA, the Biden thugs, the usual authors of mayhem.
But this witness recognized the different sort….

“Although the crowd represented a broad cross-section of Americans, mostly working-class by their appearance and manner of speech, some people stood out. A very few didn’t share the jovial, friendly, earnest demeanor of the great majority. Some obviously didn’t fit in.

...younger twentysomethings wearing new Trump or MAGA hats, often with the visor in the back, showing no enthusiasm and either looking at the ground, glowering, or holding out their phones with outstretched arms to make videos of as many faces as possible in the crowd.

Some appeared awkward, the way someone’s body language inadvertently shows the world that he feel like he doesn’t fit in. A few seemed to be nursing a deep, churning rage.

They generally covered their faces with cloth masks, as opposed to the pro-Trump people, few of whom wore masks at all. They walked, often hands in pockets, in clusters of perhaps four to six with at least one of them frequently looking behind.

These outliers group looked like trouble. I presumed these fake Trump protesters were Antifa or something similar.”

I Saw Provocateurs At The Capitol Riot On Jan. 6

And, with the aid of the state media…..these false-flag performers served their purpose.
“VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad ‘Operatives’ Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

A new video exposed by Gateway Pundit shows suspicous black-clad figures on the steps of the Capitol building on 1/6.” VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad 'Operatives' Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6 - National File

‘Leftist Antifa Among Mob Storming US Capitol’

– Facial recognition experts and backers of American President Donald J. Trump said members of the hardline leftist Antifa movement infiltrated protestors who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Several witnesses and reports monitored by Worthy News suggested radical leftist vandals broke into the building housing the U.S. Congress while most Trump supporters were loud but peaceful.” https://www.worthynews.com/55452-leftist-antifa-among-mob-storming-us-capitol

There is no disputing that the Democrats have had far more practice at riots than the Right.

Biden voters are well practiced.

. “No one can point to any statement from President Trump calling upon his supporters to storm the Capitol, much less to stage a coup against the U.S. government, but it doesn’t matter anymore. The establishment media and the social media giants are insisting that he incited the attack on the Capitol and was trying to install himself as a dictator by means of a guy with a buffalo horn hat and some other dopes and wingnuts, and if you don’t believe it, you’re a racist, bigoted, MAGA-hat-wearing fascist who deserves to be silenced along with the president, and soon will be. But it’s clear who the real fascists are, and they are exploiting their Reichstag Fire moment to the fullest.” The Left Is Enjoying Its Reichstag Fire Moment

“Video Reveals Trump Supporters Tried to Stop the Violence
Violence by Antifa on the south side where Trump supporters were told to March to. Supporters stopped the breakage but he started again later. MSM keeps saying it’s Trump http://supporters.it’s not.

“BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

The Utah Black Lives Matter "activist" has been bragging about his involvement in instigating the Capitol riots. Now, he's been arrested.

The deadly riots at the Capitol last week that have sparked Big Tech cancelations and prompted another impeachment of President Trump were instigated in part by Black Lives Matter and Antifa “activists,” according to multiple media reports. One of the highest profile suspects, John Earle Sullivan from Utah, has been arrested.”

This story will be buried by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech. The arrest of John Earle Sullivan, a known Black Lives Matter leader and provocateur, belies the accepted narrative that Trump-supporters alone caused the riots.” BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

“James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

John Sullivan was arrested yesterday in connection with instigating the Capitol riots on January 6th. A video of him and CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker emerged this week that shows them giddy following the murder of Trump-supporter Ashli Babbitt. Now, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is wondering why a text message from James Sullivan was not revealed during the President’s second impeachment hearings in Congress.

According to the text, James Sullivan makes a very bold claim: “I’m currently working with the FBI to expose and place total blame on John and the 226 members of antifa that instigated the Capitol ‘riot’ I was able to get my agent out of trouble along with three other uthan’s.”

…every day brings more evidence that Antifa and other left-wing “activists” incited the crowd to commit crimes. Videos of Antifa members secretly embedded with the Trump-supporters appear to reinforce these claims.

This all jibes with the credible conspiracy theory that Democrats or other interested parties planned this “false flag” attack in order to push for impeachment.” James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

“Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

His politics? According to this report, registered Democrat.

Rush to judgment on Trump? Multiple leftists arrested for Capitol riot

And Zero Hedge.

This is a day for you to celebrate......and mend your ways: read a book.

Book: a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.
I know what a book is. But thanks for repeating your mindless stupidity like you've done over & over looking like a monkey fucking a football, retard.

1637262127958.png

kyle rittenhouse = chaos seeker

michael flynn = rw whackadoodle traitor

ashli babbitt = being a veteran that specialized in military 'security' detail - knew exactly what she was doing the second she stepped foot inside the capital illegally; & got exactly what she deserved.

donny = losing loser lost.

This is a most excellent example of the sort of mental aberrations that affect Democrats.

Everyone should remember this, as it produced this:

Forum List

Back