🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For Every Democrat Who Used The Word "Insurrection"....

Now for the actual insurrections ......all by Biden voters and authorized by the Democrats:

Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter​

ACLED is a nonprofit organization that tracks conflict across the globe. Its U.S. project that collected the summer protest data is supported by Princeton University. The project’s spreadsheet collating tens of thousands of data points documents 12,045 incidents of U.S. civil unrest from May 26, 2020 to Sept. 5, 2020. May 26 is the day after George Floyd’s death in police custody with enough fentanyl in his system to have died of an overdose if police had never touched him.

Of the 633 incidents coded as riots, 88 percent are recorded as involving Black Lives Matter activists. Data for 51 incidents lack information about the perpetrators’ identities. BLM activists were involved in 95 percent of the riots for which there is information about the perpetrators’ affiliation.

Violent demonstrations, meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations —

“Jaw-Dropping: Police Chief Association Releases Number of Officers Injured During Violent Riots

The Major Cities Chiefs Association released a report detailing the number of violent riots and the number of police officers injured during the riots U.S. cities faced after the death of George Floyd in May.The MCCA, which has members in 69 of the largest cities in the U.S., released the findings of their survey in October and compiled data from May 25 to July 31, 2020. In total, 8,700 protests took place in major American cities during that time period.Of the 8,700 protests, 574 of them were riots that saw mass looting and destruction.

During the riots cities experienced, the MCCA said their survey found at least 2,000 police officers were injured:

"In cities where violence did occur, assaults on police officers, looting, and arson were the most common criminal activities. Approximately, 72% of major city law enforcement agencies had officers harmed during the protests. This included nearly every agency that experienced at least one violent protest. In total, over the course of the civil unrest from May to July, more than 2,000 officers sustained injuries in the line of duty. One agency reported 50 officers being injured in a single week of protests. Another agency reported that 462 of their officers were injured during the protests in their jurisdiction.

"Looting was also a common occurrence (2,385 instances), with 62% of major city law enforcement agencies indicating that at least one incident of looting occurred in their cities. “

Every single one due to Biden voters.

Riots, arson, anarchism, assaults, lawlessness rewarded, neither lives nor property safe.....under Democrat governance.
One wonders why citizens pay taxes, and what they expect from government, when the above is the norm from Democrats officials.
PC- your mind on drugs.

"This must look pretty violent to you, huh?"
Violent? To me?
Nah!
Not that particular view.

But if memory serves I'm pretty sure, I think, that I've seen other videos of that nearly 4 hour ordeal spread over many acres, involving thousands of people, with hundreds (if not thousands) of video captures that show a rather, ummmm, unpeaceful approach to expressing their desire to stop the tabulating of the Electoral College ballots in order to keep their preferred candidate in office.

Anyway, that's kind of the 'include-it-all' view I maintain.

Violent? To me?
Nah!
Not that particular view.

But if memory serves I'm pretty sure, I think, that I've seen other videos of that nearly 4 hour ordeal spread over many acres, involving thousands of people, with hundreds (if not thousands) of video captures that show a rather, ummmm, unpeaceful approach to expressing their desire to stop the tabulating of the Electoral College ballots in order to keep their preferred candidate in office.

Anyway, that's kind of the 'include-it-all' view I maintain.

"....I've seen other videos of that nearly 4 hour ordeal spread over many acres, involving thousands of people, with hundreds (if not thousands) of video captures that show a rather, ummmm, unpeaceful approach ...."

Perhaps you are recalling the 12000 riots by Biden voters.....

Exclusive: $1 billion-plus riot damage is most expensive ...

Exclusive: $1 billion-plus riot damage is most expensive in insurance history

Exclusive: $1 billion-plus riot damage is most expensive in insurance history. The vandalism and looting following the death of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis police will cost the insurance industry more than any other violent demonstrations in recent history, Axios has learned. Why it matters: The protests that took place in 140 ...

BLM riot damages 'worst in history' totalling over $2 ...

BLM riot damages 'worst in history' totalling over $2 BILLION

BLM riot damages 'worst in history' totalling over $2 BILLION. The Insurance Information Institute has compiled some pretty shocking data. According to them, property damage claims due to the riots this summer have now probably surpassed $2 billion, making them the costliest riots in US history.

George Floyd riots cost insurance companies as much as $2 ...

George Floyd riots cost insurance companies as much as $2 BILLION - more than any in HISTORY, industry claims

The tidal wave of arson, vandalism, and other property crimes that swept across the nation in the aftermath of the Floyd killing left between $1 billion and $2 billion in damages, as measured by insurance claims paid out by the industry, a report released Wednesday by the Insurance Information Institute (III) has revealed.. While that figure represents only the damage done between May 26 and ...

Riots following George Floyd's death may cost insurance ...

Riots following George Floyd’s death may cost insurance companies up to $2B

Sep 16, 2020Riots sparked by the police killing of George Floyd could cost insurance companies $1 billion to $2 billion — possibly making them the most expensive in US history, an industry group says.. The ...

Insurance payout of 2020 riots most costly in history ...

Insurance payout of 2020 riots most costly in history, could top $2 billion: Report

Sep 16, 2020Property damage from riots in 140 U.S. cities following the death of George Floyd will cost the insurance industry more than any other violent demonstrations in recent history, according to a new ...

Riot damage could total $2 billion, the most expensive ...

Riot damage could total $2 billion, the most expensive civil disorder in recent history

Axios also compared the riot damage to natural disasters. For instance, wildfires have already done an estimated $1.5 billion dollars in damage this year but in previous years the totals for wildfire damage have been between $15 to $18 billion. Damage from Hurricane Isaias this summer is estimated to total $3 to $5 billion.

Political Cartoons

Democrat doing what Democrats do: lie.

CNN Claims Kenosha Protests Are ‘Fiery But Mostly Peaceful’ As City Burns Behind Reporter

Jan. 6 riot caused $1.5 million in damage to Capitol — and U.S.

https://www.washingtonpost.com › local › 2021/06/03

Jun 3, 2021 — Jan. 6 riot caused $1.5 million in damage to Capitol — and U.S. prosecutors want defendants to pay · 1. It started with a mock 'slave trade' and ...

Please tell me that you aren't so......clueless.......to have voted in support of these activities authorized by the Democrat Party.

And if you did.....

....I expect the most profound of apologies for what you've done to the country I love.

NFBW wrote: Since Trump incited the DJT/ Eastman Jan6 riot to steal the election I think the feds should seize Mar-a-Lago and run it as a national monument to the protection of democracy. 21NOV17-POST#116

PoliticalChic wrote: (DJT’s Jan6 rally speech) "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." 21NOV17-POST#118

NFBW wrote: The 20,000 ‘stop the steal ‘ stupids that DJT was speaking to there were background props, they were stooges. They were not the ones expected to violently assault the Capitol in order to stop the certification of the states’ electors as required by the Constitution. Their peaceful patriotic voices to be heard to stop the certification were as worthless as tits on a boar. There was ONLY one person alive on Jan6 that could overturn the election as Trump, John Eastman and list of white Supremacist Oath Keepers (see below) who were plotting for weeks to overturn the election wanted Pence to do. And that one and only person was MIKE PENCE. 21NOV17-POST#125

NFBW wrote: I’m sure you know PoliticalChic who Pence is. You probably never heard of the “pro-Biden OATH KEEPERS who were indicted for violently attempting to stop the certification of the election to prevent the peaceful trsnsfer of power from Trump to Biden. THOMAS CALDWELL, DONOVAN CROWL, JESSICA WATKINS, SANDRA PARKER, BENNIE PARKER, GRAYDON YOUNG, LAURA STEELE, KELLY MEGGS, CONNIE MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, ROBERTO MINUTA, JOSHUA JAMES, JOSEPH HACKETT, JASON DOLAN, and WILLIAM ISAACS, 21NOV17-POST#125

Correll wrote: Outside of what? The crowd? The city? YOU made the claim, show me where anyone said shit about going INSIDE THE CAPITOL BUIDLING 21OCT29-POST#524

NFBW wrote: the Oathkeeoer insurrectionists planned and conspired to corruptly obstruct, influence, and impede an official proceeding. The purpose of the conspiracy was to stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote. 21OCT29-POST#765

32. From at least as early as November 3, 2020, through January 6, 2021, in the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the defendants, THOMAS CALDWELL, DONOVAN CROWL, JESSICA WATKINS, SANDRA PARKER, BENNIE PARKER, GRAYDON YOUNG, LAURA STEELE, KELLY MEGGS, CONNIE MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, ROBERTO MINUTA, JOSHUA JAMES, JOSEPH HACKETT, JASON DOLAN, and WILLIAM ISAACS, did knowingly combine, conspire, confederate, and agree with each other and others known and unknown, to commit an offense against the United States, namely, to corruptly obstruct, influence, and impede an official proceeding, that is, the Certification of the Electoral College vote, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1512(c)(2)

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../ebc31ab9-738b-42c5-8a2b-086b0ae568d1.#page=1

Purpose of the Conspiracy

33. The purpose of the conspiracy was to stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote

Last edited:
So we agree that one of us has a mind.

Have you read a book yet???

Book: a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.
No mindless screed? Just a short rant.

Well, poster 'Fueri' that is not an impossibility. Depends upon intent, opportunity, means, in short, a whole bunch of factors.

But your dudes with a buzz ain't what is being discussed.

Insurrection? OK. Remember that old bromide about if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck....?
Well, January 6th was one of those kinds of ducks. No?

Let's see what serious thinkers say about January 6th.
You know, like Stanford Law School.

In their link to the Lawfare piece on the Babbitt shooting, there was this rather cogent statement:

"This was an invasion of the Capitol by a throng of people openly attempting to prevent the Electoral College from engaging in its lawful functions so that their preferred candidate would be declared the winner of a presidential election. That fits neatly within almost any dictionary’s definition of “insurrection.” Members of the insurrectionist mob had erected a gallows across from the Capitol building; chanted, “Hang [Vice President] Mike Pence”; and were equipped with flex-cuffs.

Moreover, the elected officials inside the building at the time included the vice president of the United States and federal lawmakers who sit in oversight of the U.S. military and intelligence communities."
-----------------------------------------

A duck by any other color is still a duck.

Or something like that.
;)

Let's see what serious thinkers think.....like these guys that agree with me. Lol. Good grief. That is some super proof you got there.

Let me know when someone is actually charged with something remotely approaching an insurrection.

Jacob Chansley, "shaman" who pleaded guilty in September to "obstructing an official proceeding" got 41 months.

That guy got 41 months for "obstructing an official proceeding". Insurrection? No. Treason? No.

You got played.

Last edited:
Let me know when someone is actually charged with something remotely approaching an insurrection.

32. From at least as early as November 3, 2020, through January 6, 2021, in the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the defendants, THOMAS CALDWELL, DONOVAN CROWL, JESSICA WATKINS, SANDRA PARKER, BENNIE PARKER, GRAYDON YOUNG, LAURA STEELE, KELLY MEGGS, CONNIE MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, ROBERTO MINUTA, JOSHUA JAMES, JOSEPH HACKETT, JASON DOLAN, and WILLIAM ISAACS, did knowingly combine, conspire, confederate, and agree with each other and others known and unknown, to commit an offense against the United States, namely, to corruptly obstruct, influence, and impede an official proceeding, that is, the Certification of the Electoral College vote, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1512(c)(2)

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../ebc31ab9-738b-42c5-8a2b-086b0ae568d1.#page=1

33. The purpose of the conspiracy was to stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote

Last edited:
Let's see what serious thinkers think.....like these guys that agree with me. Lol. Good grief. That is some super proof you got there.

Jacob Chansley, "shaman" who pleaded guilty in September to "obstructing an official proceeding" got 41 months.

That guy got 41 months for "obstructing an official proceeding". Insurrection? No. Treason? No.

You got played.
look at the definition of the word

insurrection, noun.
An attempt by a large group of people to take control of their country by force.

The event as a whole was an insurrection.

You got played.
Ah, good poster Fueri, I ain't thinkin' that at all.

Insurrection be damned.
Makes little difference to me if those MAGAHatters got sent up the river on whatever charge. Hell, charge 'em with 'spitting' for all I care.

As long as they are locked up. Bigly.

America and true American patriots need to send a message to those insurrectionists that we take our democracy seriously. And mob-attacking and vandalizing our People's House by a bunch of whiney grievance-ridden ne'er-do-wells will earn time in the slammer.

My avatar would be quite satisfied if every single one* who illegally entered into the Capitol that day got 41 months for illegal parading....hell, why not for spitting too?
------------------------------------

*I don't mean to let the beaters, stompers, sprayers of the police off with only 41 months. Get those suckers with assaulting a federal officer, assaulting a federal officer with a weapon....10yrs? More?

And, out of pure whimsey, if you are a MAGAHatter that beat an officer with a 'Blue Lives Matter' flagpole....well, add a little bit more for the irony of it.
2 years? More?

"Perhaps you are recalling the 12000 riots by Biden voters..."

Oh no, good poster Chic, I don't recall that at all.
And you do?
Really?
How?

Did those demonstrators you reference have a sign-up sheet?
A membership table?
Lapel pins?
Did many wave Vote for Joe flags?

I know, I know, I'm making fun of you on a public forum. And I will likely feel bad about that in the morning.

But the point is.....you want to obfuscate the crimes on January 6th perpetrated by bunch of conspiracy-addled ne'er-do-wells ------ by saying it is the same as the righteous demonstrations for social justice following the George Floyd murder.

You shouldn't do that.

Nor should those ne'er-do-wells I reference above attempt to justify their beating the snot outta Capitol Police by claiming ....."Well, all those 'Joe Biden voters' marched in cities in America and the world....so that makes us want to stomp down a uniformed policeman protecting the Capitol."

If that's your logic, well, I'm not sure it will advance your arguments. ;)

Yah, ok and the convictions please.

Ah, good poster Fueri, I ain't thinkin' that at all.

Insurrection be damned.
Makes little difference to me if those MAGAHatters got sent up the river on whatever charge. Hell, charge 'em with 'spitting' for all I care.

As long as they are locked up. Bigly.

America and true American patriots need to send a message to those insurrectionists that we take our democracy seriously. And mob-attacking and vandalizing our People's House by a bunch of whiney grievance-ridden ne'er-do-wells will earn time in the slammer.

My avatar would be quite satisfied if every single one* who illegally entered into the Capitol that day got 41 months for illegal parading....hell, why not for spitting too?
------------------------------------

*I don't mean to let the beaters, stompers, sprayers of the police off with only 41 months. Get those suckers with assaulting a federal officer, assaulting a federal officer with a weapon....10yrs? More?

And, out of pure whimsey, if you are a MAGAHatter that beat an officer with a 'Blue Lives Matter' flagpole....well, add a little bit more for the irony of it.
2 years? More?

So you don't care what they get locked up for as long as they get locked up, because you don't agree with their politics.

Kinda thought so.

look at the definition of the word

insurrection, noun.
An attempt by a large group of people to take control of their country by force.

The event as a whole was an insurrection.

Bull. Shit. And that is all that is needed for that ridiculous statement.

So you don't care what they get locked up for as long as they get locked up, because you don't agree with their politics.

Kinda thought so.

Oh I have no idea what you kinda thought; however I'm for locking up people who have committed crimes like attacking the Capitol of the United States of America; beating the hell outta the police protecting the People's House; stealing laptops and documents, vandalizing offices, and furniture; and smearing their poo on the walls.

I'm sure, good poster Fueri that if you thought about it as a good loyal patriotic American....you would be against such attacks on the seat of America's electoral democracy too.

I hope.

Oh I have no idea what you kinda thought; however I'm for locking up people who have committed crimes like attacking the Capitol of the United States of America; beating the hell outta the police protecting the People's House; stealing laptops and documents, vandalizing offices, and furniture; and smearing their poo on the walls.

I'm sure, good poster Fueri that if you thought about it as a good loyal patriotic American....you would be against such attacks on the seat of America's electoral democracy too.

I hope.

Except that isn't what you said.

What you said was "Makes little difference to me if those MAGAHatters got sent up the river on whatever charge. Hell, charge 'em with 'spitting' for all I care.

So, we are talking about you being 100% in on political persecution which, yes, is exactly how I read you. Thank you for verifying.

PoliticalChic wrote: (ACLED) Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter 21NOV17-POST#105

NFBW wrote: You are a liar PoliticalChic . ACLED did not produce the statement you attributed to them. I am posting the latest update on the subject from ACLED published in MAY 2021. See Bold.

“””*” Key Findings: The BLM movement has remained overwhelmingly non-violent.

Approximately 94% of all pro-BLM demonstrations have been peaceful, with 6% involving reports of violence, clashes with police, vandalism, looting, or other destructive activity.

In the remaining 6%, it is not clear who instigated the violent or destructive activity. While some cases of violence or looting have been provoked by demonstrators, other events have escalated as a result of aggressive government action, intervention from right-wing groups or individual assailants, and car-ramming attacks.

In contrast, demonstrations involving right-wing militias or militant social movements have turned violent or destructive over twice as often, or nearly 14% of the time “””*” 21NOV18-POST#

Watch now easily I destroy your lie:

NFBW WROTE: YOU CAN NEVER DESTROY FACTS WITH YOUR LIES. Here is what ACLED ‘really” published.

Demonstrations and Disinformation​

ACLED data show that the overwhelming majority of demonstrations associated with the BLM movement have been peaceful. Approximately 94% of all pro-BLM demonstrations have been non-violent, with 6% involving reports of violence, clashes with police, vandalism, looting, or other destructive activity. Of that remaining 6%, it is not clear who instigated the violent or destructive activity.4 While some cases of violence or looting have been provoked by demonstrators, other events have escalated as a result of aggressive police action, intervention from right-wing armed groups, and individual car-ramming attacks (see next section). In contrast to the BLM movement, demonstrations involving right-wing militias or militant social movements (MSMs) — such as the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, or the Three Percenters, among others — have turned violent or destructive over twice as often, or nearly 14% of the time (see graph below).
blm-vs-mil.png

Initial surveys of American adults pointed to widespread support for the BLM movement across racial and political lines. According to a Pew survey, 67% of all adults — including 60% of white Americans, 86% of Black Americans, and 40% of Republicans — surveyed between 4 June and 10 June 2020, during the immediate aftermath of Floyd’s killing, supported the movement (Pew Research, 12 June 2020). Yet public approval waned over the ensuing months. By September 2020, support dropped to 55% of all adults, with less than half of white Americans and 19% of Republicans supporting the movement. Only among Black Americans did support increase, by 1% (Pew Research, 16 September 2020).
Reports indicate that the decline in support, especially among Republicans, was linked to a right-wing campaign to amplify destructive behavior on the fringes of demonstrations associated with the movement, and to paint BLM-related activity as centrally organized, violent, and dangerous (Intercept, 13 May 2021). This campaign appeared to have a clear effect on public opinion: the perception that the movement was predominantly destructive actually increased despite the proportion of demonstrations involving violent activity decreasing since the initial burst of unrest immediately following Floyd’s killing. From 25 May to 4 June 2020, when the first Pew survey was conducted, ACLED data show that 89% of all demonstrations associated with BLM had been non-violent. However, between 4 June and 8 September 2020, when the second Pew survey was conducted and found a significant drop in support, ACLED data show that more than 96% of all demonstrations associated with the movement were non-violent (see graph below). In short, support for the movement declined considerably despite a significant increase in the proportion of peaceful events.
blm-pew.png

The push to portray the demonstrations as inherently violent and more dangerous than other social movements became a defining position for the Republican Party and a major talking point in the reelection campaign of then-President Donald Trump. Although the US Office of Special Counsel determined the BLM movement was apolitical in July 2020 (USA Today, 17 July 2020), the BLM movement nevertheless became a highly contentious and partisan issue. In late June 2020, Trump accused a New York-based BLM activist of “Treason, Sedition, Insurrection!” on Twitter (Washington Post, 25 June 2020). By the beginning of July 2020, Trump began referring to the BLM movement as a “symbol of hate” (BBC, 2 July 2020). He later tweeted violent videos inaccurately or misleadingly attributing blame to BLM and intentionally conflating the movement with anarchists and ‘Antifa’ (Washington Post, 1 September 2020). By August 2020, the BLM movement was a primary topic at the Republican National Convention. Mark and Patricia McCloskey, a St. Louis couple who gained both notoriety and felony charges for brandishing weapons at peaceful pro-BLM demonstrators, spoke about “fearing death” during the protest and alleged that the demonstrators “are not satisfied spreading chaos and violence into our cities” (Youtube, 24 August 2020; Washington Post, 25 August 2020). When speaking at the convention two days later, Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani portrayed the BLM movement as a violent menace to the safety of all Americans, especially those in the suburbs, and called the election a choice between law and order and mayhem (LA Times, 27 August 2020). In the months preceding the 2020 presidential election, Trump defended Kyle Rittenhouse, a minor who was illegally armed and killed two pro-BLM demonstrators in Kenosha, Wisconsin (CNN, 27 August 2020; USA Today, 31 August 2020). More recently, in May 2021, Mark McCloskey announced a Senate run in Missouri, campaigning on a platform that promises to defend America against “the mob” that is BLM (NBC News, 18 May 2021).

"So, we are talking about you being 100% in on political persecution...."

Well, OK, you have a point.
For as much as beating the crap out of a uniformed policeman, stealing laptops & documents, and smearing your poo on the walls of our Capitol while wearing a MAGA hat can be political.....well, yeah, you have a point.

Forum List

Back