For Some The Anthem Is About Race...Called Ni66er For Kneeling

reconmark

Gold Member
May 13, 2014
Black high school football player gets death threats after kneeling during national anthem

Maybe they called him that because he has the highest GPA on the Team.
They did explain that they were calling the other Black people"ni66er and not him....

What injustices has he suffered in his long life? Did someone call him deplorable?

Remember when the libtards demonized Tim Tewbow ( he's a white guy) for kneeling?

Fuckers!

We are reporting on name calling now? Slow news day I guess.

What injustices has he suffered in his long life? Did someone call him deplorable?
Poor Iceweasel...not getting the concept that one can protest the injustice suffered by others...selfish and totally self-centered your entire life?

Poor Iceweasel...not getting the concept that one can protest the injustice suffered by others...selfish and totally self-centered your entire life?

I once saw Iceweasel yelling at a bunch of guys at a Breast Cancer event going "YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TITS DUMBASS".

It was really inspiring

We need unity! All together now! Waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa.
Don't worry...you won't be called on to care about others.
Remember when the libtards demonized Tim Tewbow ( he's a white guy) for kneeling?

Fuckers!
No. That was a RW fantasy to excuse his not being good enough for the NFL.
Horseshit! He's been demonized because his mom would not abort him, for being a Christian, for shedding a tear! Nice fucking try though you double standard hypocritical old hag!

Wow...look at all the justifications, excuses and deflections conservatives can muster up to defend white people calling a Black kid a ni66er....

Wow...look at all the justifications, excuses and deflections conservatives can muster up to defend white people calling a Black kid a ni66er....
The only people I have seen calling black kids the N I word is black people themselves. So is the N word a bad word or isn't it?

[

So, the flag of the nation is an "injustice?"

Explain again how you filthy fucks are not open traitors? :dunno:

Fuckers!
Horseshit! He's been demonized because his mom would not abort him, for being a Christian, for shedding a tear! Nice fucking try though you double standard hypocritical old hag!
Link?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This old man ain't cussing out white kids is he?

So is the N word a bad word or isn't it?

So this
The only people I have seen calling black kids the N I word is black people themselves. So is the N word a bad word or isn't it?
So the "only" people who you have ever seen use the word ni66er is Black people....lol...stop telling such stupid lies.

Fuckers!
Link?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
She's busy make believing only Black people use that word and making excuses to deflect from the news story...

So this
So the "only" people who you have ever seen use the word ni66er is Black people....lol...stop telling such stupid lies.
What say ewe about the video you just saw? Is the N word a bad word or isn't it? It is not a difficult question.

Forum List

Back