For the first time I think Trump might actually be in trouble.

Should Trump be concerned about th he Flynn testimony?

• Yes

• No

• I think the weather is nice!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

This is not me condemning Trump, it's just me absorbing the breaking news.
I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.

• Banned
The stock market taking a drastic nose dive on this news says I can't be the only person that sees trouble on the horizion

Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.

Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

If something isn't illegal in all this I don' think they would have pled him down to lying. Why offer a deal without dirt?

There's one good thing that could emerge from all the false lefty hysteria. I predict some time in the very near future they will be able to announce they've perfected the circle jerk.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard?
No, this does not necessarily prove collusion.

If Trump directed Flynn to tell the Russians that he, Trump, was going to ease up on the Obama sanctions, that could just indicate Trump thinks the KGB thug can do no wrong. It could just indicate unilateral submission on Trump's part to the love of his life.

There may have been some kind of quid pro quo (collusion), in which case Flynn's actions are the "quid". We still need evidence of the "quo".

We know the Russians interfered in our electoral process. We do not know Trump was in on it. There are a lot of signs that members of his campaign team were in on it, though. And there is strong circumstantial evidence Trump was informed of the collusion.

We still need one more canary to connect the final dot to Trump.

If something isn't illegal in all this I don' think they would have pled him down to lying. Why offer a deal without dirt?

From what we've heard over the past few months the FBI already knew Flynn had lied to them, but were investigating him and his son on a couple other matters. It does seem strange that they would accept a plea deal over something they already knew he was guilty of.

At the VERY LEAST this investigation is damaging Trumps ability to govern & is fucking with people's retirements via the stock market.

That prosecutor needs to shit or get off the pot.

He instructed someone to talk with the Russians?

TALK?

HOW COULD HE??!??

I heard he also ate two scoops of ice cream.

Forum List

Back