For the first time I think Trump might actually be in trouble.

Should Trump be concerned about th he Flynn testimony?

• Yes

• No

• I think the weather is nice!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

This is not me condemning Trump, it's just me absorbing the breaking news.
I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.

He instructed someone to talk with the Russians?

TALK?

HOW COULD HE??!??

I heard he also ate two scoops of ice cream.
There was plenty more to it but we're all supposedly informed so I wasn't gonna waste my lunch time spelling it out.
You're attempt at insulting me is juvenile at best. If you want to start a trolling war bring it.
Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.

He instructed someone to talk with the Russians?

TALK?

HOW COULD HE??!??

I heard he also ate two scoops of ice cream.
There was plenty more to it but we're all supposedly informed so I wasn't gonna waste my lunch time spelling it out.
You're attempt at insulting me is juvenile at best. If you want to start a trolling war bring it.
We're not making fun of you. Think a second the president's main accuser is a confessed perjurer, who's going to believe him?

However Timmie is busy trying to out rdean rdean in at least two threads that started before this one. It may take a while but you are inadvertently playing straight man to someone who is acting like he is having psychotic break, bad timing on your part.

If something isn't illegal in all this I don' think they would have pled him down to lying. Why offer a deal without dirt?

Exactly. They could have nailed Flynn on much, much more.

For example, he lied to the FBI multiple times, and there could have been an additional charge for each incident. Instead, they've only charged him for one crime, which he could conceivably serve his time for under house arrest.

That is, they've only charged him with the one crime ... so far. They can always charge him with more crimes. Whether they do depends on his cooperation, and Flynn knows that.

Now, Trump? Obstruction of Justice is a gimmee. Very illegal.

However, Mueller wants to make sure he can nail him on state crimes like money laundering as well, to prevent Trump from pardoning himself.

It's funny how Trump says in public that Obama didn't do anything about Putin's invasion of the Ukraine, but in private is telling Flynn to ask the Russians not to over-react to the sanctions Obama enacted.

What a piece of shit.

You have to be one very willfully stupid parrot to repeat Trump's claim about Obama when those sanctions were public knowledge. And yet quite a few pseudocon tards on this forum have done that very thing.

Not a problem.
You can disagree with Trump on this all day long. That is your right, and your opinion. Perfect.
But it is not only not illegal, but it isn't even out of the ordinary!
Remember Obama's microphone gaffe with the Russian leader? That was worse than this. He openly stated he would back off after the election...that openly says "I am just acting tough to help get elected" - basically.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLL....(gasping for breath)....This is literally the first time you thought Trump might be in trouble? Seriously? Bahahahahaha.....

And none of that is wrong, let alone illegal.
He disagreed with Obama's sanctions, and wanted that government to know about it. Doesn't mean anything. But naturally, this is not going to stop the MSM from fiercely implying that it is wrong and shows collusion. This same media that stood in front of Hillary and Obama carrying a heavy shield to deflect the Benghazi scandal.
A President instructing an underling to communicate for him is as common as a rainy day in Seattle.
Isn't the problem that he/his team were trying to negotiate with a foreign power BEFORE taking office? And I thought that was a crime no?
Can anyone more knowledgeable than me answer this please.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLL....(gasping for breath)....This is literally the first time you thought Trump might be in trouble? Seriously? Bahahahahaha.....
Yes, but as always my thoughts are tempered and not 100% until I see some proof.

Now go play in the street fool.

He disagreed with Obama's sanctions, and wanted that government to know about it. Doesn't mean anything. But naturally, this is not going to stop the MSM from fiercely implying that it is wrong and shows collusion. This same media that stood in front of Hillary and Obama carrying a heavy shield to deflect the Benghazi scandal.
A President instructing an underling to communicate for him is as common as a rainy day in Seattle.
Isn't the problem that he/his team were trying to negotiate with a foreign power BEFORE taking office? And I thought that was a crime no?
That's not a crime.

Obama met with Angela Merkel to discuss foreign policy before he was even elected. It was in all the papers.

Trump's senior campaign officials, including Jeff Sessions, rejected a face to face meeting between Trump and Putin during the campaign.

You can't have your cake and it it too, tard.

Trump claimed Obama didn't do anything about Putin, implying Obama should have been tougher.

You can't parrot that bullshit, and then at the same time say it's okay for Trump to WEAKEN the sanctions.

Fucking hypocrites. I honestly don't know how you tards are able to compartmentalize your brains like that. Your heads should be going supernova from cognitive dissonance.

But of course that would require actual cognition on your part.

What part of this is not illegal do you not understand?
I may not like it, you obviously don't like it - it may stink, it may have been a lousy decision, it may just generally suck all the way around - BUT IT IS NOT ILLEGAL. Obama did the same exact thing in his 2nd term...but instead of saying it via an underling - he said it himself and got caught with an open mic.
This kind of shit is far more common than any of us want to know. But of course you ,and the left media will try and make this the most outrageous event in American history.

I doubt anything will come of it. Flynn is a known liar who was fired for.... lying!! Now, under severe financial duress he "agrees" to cooperate? :lol: I doubt it will amount to much.

He'd better have a smoking gun with Trump's fingerprints on it.....otherwise it is just more popcorn headlines for the LWNJ's to jerk off to over the weekend.

18 USC 953 MIGHT apply:

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

That's not a crime.

Obama met with Angela Merkel to discuss foreign policy before he was even elected. It was in all the papers.

Trump's senior campaign officials, including Jeff Sessions, rejected a face to face meeting between Trump and Putin.

He also sent his campaign exec to Saudi Arabia...also in the papers. And the Obama's took home, what was it $30 million in gifts from the Saudi's?

Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

If something isn't illegal in all this I don' think they would have pled him down to lying. Why offer a deal without dirt?

From what we've heard over the past few months the FBI already knew Flynn had lied to them, but were investigating him and his son on a couple other matters. It does seem strange that they would accept a plea deal over something they already knew he was guilty of.

The FBI probably has a lot more on him, but they told him they would only prosecute for the small thing if he would cooperate on the big things.

Well every president elect more or less does the same thing so at worse it is an unenforced law.

The stock market taking a drastic nose dive on this news says I can't be the only person that sees trouble on the horizion

Wait and see. I expect it to recover by end of day.

With the increase we saw yesterday, let alone the last 8 months, I'm not surprised to see profits being taken.
You mean last 8 years

Ahh, no, 8 months.
The stock market’s been going up for over 8 years now.

Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

What's it going to take to wake you idiots up to THE FACTS?

Flynn LIED about his contacts to the FBI, for taking money for speeches and not reporting it.

Now he's going to testify against Trump because Mueller is dangling Flynn's son in front of his face and threatening to press charges against him for lying and creating PizzaGate. Remember or do you need help with that FACT, too?

Forum List

Back