For the First Time in My Life I have made a Political Donation

Speaking of intellect, I guess reality is suffocating yours.

The polls predicted she would win the popular vote.

And she won the popular vote.

That's reality.

Savvy?
Trump only beat Hillary in MI by 10,000 votes. Hillary was not a great candidate. Didn't campaign in MI. Did you hear this weekend 10,000 people stormed the tarmac to greet Kamala? Huge difference. And Trump only beat Hillary by 10,000 votes.

Trump picked up about 1,300 votes in the Georgia recount, which leaves Biden with a margin just over 12,000 votes, a Georgia official says.

You guys thought 13,300 votes was close enough to steal and Hillary lost MI by less than that. So REALLY close.

That's the only person Trump ever beat. Hillary. Pretty sad you still think he's the guy. LOL.

Biden won MI by 154,188 votes. And Kamala is going to get more votes that him. This is only close because you never know but I'm telling you this is going to be the first black woman president and finally we will be done with Trump

If the polls had been accurate, you wouldn't have bought that pussy hat. Hang on to it.

They were very accurate. Their average predicted she would win the popular vote by 3.2 percentage points; and she ultimately won it by 2.1 percentage points...

Screenshot_20240909_140321_Samsung Internet.jpg

They were very accurate. Their average predicted she would win the popular vote by 3.2 percentage points; and she ultimately won it by 2.1 percentage points...

View attachment 1008801
Elections in the US are not decided by the national popular vote. Had she won +3.2 instead of +2.1 you wouldn't have bought your pussy hat. Are you really that ignorant or just trying to convince yourself that the skank will win?

Elections in the US are not decided by the national popular vote. Had she won +3.2 instead of +2.1 you wouldn't have bought your pussy hat. Are you really that ignorant or just trying to convince yourself that the skank will win?

I never said presidential elections are decided by the popular vote. Try to read for clarity this time...

I said the polls were pretty accurate. They predicted she would win the popular vote by 3.2 percentage points; and she actually won it by 3.1 percentage points.

Screenshot_20240909_140321_Samsung Internet.jpg

You reach a point in life when you realize that enough is enough. For that reason I have made a 4-digit donation to the campaign of Donald John Trump. Not that great , but symbolic since I am sure many first-timers will follow.
Oh gee you’re so brave :rolleyes:

I never said presidential elections are decided by the popular vote. Try to read for clarity this time...

I said the polls were pretty accurate. They predicted she would win the popular vote by 3.2 percentage points; and she actually won it by 3.1 percentage points.

View attachment 1008810
You're an idiot. If the polls had been accurate the Beast would have won. You can't fix stupid so here I will stop trying.

You're an idiot. If the polls had been accurate the Beast would have won. You can't fix stupid so here I will stop trying.

LOL

The polls predicted she would win the popular vote.

She went on to win the popular vote.

How the fuck can you not grasp that?? :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back