For the First Time in My Life I have made a Political Donation

LOLOL

So when Trump is ahead in the polls, you believe in the polls. But when Trump is behind in the polls, the polls can't be trusted. That about sum up the limit of your intellect?
No, I've learned to stop believing polls unless it's very lopsided. I though Biden would win 2020, but not Harris this time. Biden could hide, Harris is trying, but she really can't much longer.

No, I've learned to stop believing polls unless it's very lopsided. I though Biden would win 2020, but not Harris this time. Biden could hide, Harris is trying, but she really can't much longer.
Wait till the prosecutor prosecutes the felon tomorrow at the debate. This ain't no 80 year old man he's dealing with. And we know Trump has struggled to find his attack on Kamala. Tomorrow is not the time to work out your routine. As a stand up comedian you don't go to MSG to work on new material.

Remember Trump BARELY beat Hillary in 2016. BARELY. And that's Hillary. Kamala is beloved. Hillary was polarizing. And that was before abortion. Stamata.

Stamata esei pousti. You think there're enough faggots to swing the election to their "beloved"?
No. She gets the number of women and blacks she needs to win. Biden got less than Obama and she will get more black votes than Biden did. And she will get more women votes than Hillary. WAY more than Hillary got.

You're done dude. I'm pretty certain of it. Like you felt right after Trump got shot in the ear. That seems like forever ago huh? That's how much drama Trump brings with him. That's why he has to go. Promise we won't prosecute him if he leaves.

Liar. In thus thread alone, you were telling others to keep an eye on the polls.

A sentiment which appears to have changed now that Trump is trailing.

:dance:

Candidates are generally very wealthy. I'd never consider giving them so much as lint. Let them spend their own money if they think they're somehow important.

"We"? You're a faggot from Detroit FFS!
When are you going to start insisting that Republicans have always been the pro faggot party.

Or that you were never anti fag

1725902565783.png

So the rich ones can pull a Ben Carson on their community.

Wait till the prosecutor prosecutes the felon tomorrow at the debate. This ain't no 80 year old man he's dealing with. And we know Trump has struggled to find his attack on Kamala. Tomorrow is not the time to work out your routine. As a stand up comedian you don't go to MSG to work on new material.

Remember Trump BARELY beat Hillary in 2016. BARELY. And that's Hillary. Kamala is beloved. Hillary was polarizing. And that was before abortion. Stamata.

Beloved.
Funny
Insane, but funny.

Beloved by Haitians who are in the USA eating our dogs, cats, and pond ducks, maybe.

Forum List

Back