For those who do not believe in science, do they believe in history

So what?

The influenza vaccine has to be tweaked regularly and that in no way means it doesn't save lives
doesn't mean it does.....flu jabs are a hypothesis as to what strain will be dominant in a given season

and about 60 thousand chinese flu deaths in AMERICA....not enough to warrant mandates....
WHAT'S IN THE DEATH JAB, IS WHAT THEY WANT IN YOU
1630347771530.png

You are right, do not listen to biased, corrupt, scum demonRAT doctors. they know how to spew the propaganda....
Listen to a brain dead, brain washed, xiden supporter who dropped out school in the first grade, and lives in a single wide. That is who you listen to, instead of common sense....
go back to hiding in your basement....maybe that thing you refer to a brain is down there
1630348979028.png

GOD, how i wish i could just sneeze all over you......you really are a coward....run and hide
Anti-vaccinated filling ICU beds. People with treatable diseases are dying as a result.

Purple Heart recipient dies of treatable illness waiting for ICU bed. His mother speaks out​

New Day

Daniel Wilkinson, a US Army veteran, died from a treatable illness after being unable to find an ICU bed in five different states, his mother tells.

Anti-vaccinated filling ICU beds. People with treatable diseases are dying as a result.

Purple Heart recipient dies of treatable illness waiting for ICU bed. His mother speaks out​

New Day

Daniel Wilkinson, a US Army veteran, died from a treatable illness after being unable to find an ICU bed in five different states, his mother tells.

Heroes die while cowards wallow in fear and lies.

Polio and Smallpox didn't mutate, they were static. Oppps
You sure about polio?

New Day

deflection at its best....

The words of a coward. A stupid coward. The most vulnerable are the children 12 and under who cannot get vaccinated..
A coward like this asshole will not take any risk to help the children. DISGUSTING
Old people are most at risk. What are the numbers of old people verse young people in efficacy due(supposedly) to corona?

Old people are most at risk. What are the numbers of old people verse young people in efficacy due(supposedly) to corona?
I agree. But people over 12 can get vaccinated to substantially reduce the chances of getting COVID and the vaccine can mitigate severity.
Children under 12 cannot get vaccinated. The more people who are vaccinated around them reduces the chance they will be exposed and catch COVID.
When I say vulnerable, I say because they do not have the opportunity to be vaccinated. Children do not get infected at the higher rates of older people but the Delta Variant has the number of children catching COVID increasing exponentially. On August 26th over 20% of the reported new cases were children.
Plus children are most important commodity. They are the future. Older people should get the vaccine to help the children. No cowardly excuses.

https://www.aap.org/en/pages/2019-n...hildren-and-covid-19-state-level-data-report/

Forum List

Back