For those who do not believe in science, do they believe in history

read...the fucking moron wants somebody else to do that
1630305835429.png

FYI
Polio killed no one, it paralyzed you.....about 35,000 people a year.... Covid killed about 500,000 in just a year....
and about 60 thousand chinese flu deaths in AMERICA....not enough to warrant mandates....
WHAT'S IN THE DEATH JAB, IS WHAT THEY WANT IN YOU

You are right, do not listen to doctors. What the heck do they know.
Listen to a toothless Trump suppoorter who dropped out school in the third grade, lives in a single wide. That is who you listen to instead of a doctor.
Good thinking.
You are right, do not listen to biased, corrupt, scum demonRAT doctors. they know how to spew the propaganda....
Listen to a brain dead, brain washed, xiden supporter who dropped out school in the first grade, and lives in a single wide. That is who you listen to, instead of common sense....
go back to hiding in your basement....maybe that thing you refer to a brain is down there

and about 60 thousand chinese flu deaths in AMERICA....not enough to warrant mandates....
Why do you think that anything in the jab was put in there to kill us all?

When all the people pushing getting vaccinated, are the ones who have gotten vaccinated themselves?

Does their plan to kill or harm us all, Include a suicide pact as well?

If you want to create or believe in one of your conspiracy theories, it would in the least, need to make sense.

If anything, whomever is behind all of the scary "the deep state, (or insert name of anyone you hate) is trying to kill you with the jab" stories, of it's going to "make you infertile" or "deform your DNA at a later date" stories...

are the conspirators trying to kill the unvaccinated off through their endless, brainwashing stories.... Why do you believe them, or trust them?

Just think about it....please.

You are reading me right.
I am aghast at the cowardice and stupidity of way too many on this message board. I need to get off this nutty site and join the real world and settle down. Going to a concert tonight with normal people. A little wine, music, goof friends and I will be much better.
I will never rid the world of stupid cowards. I need to accept that.
you should start with yourself....hurry

Why do you think that anything in the jab was put in there to kill us all?

When all the people pushing getting vaccinated, are the ones who have gotten vaccinated themselves?

Does their plan to kill or harm us all, Include a suicide pact as well?

If you want to create or believe in one of your conspiracy theories, it would in the least, need to make sense.

If anything, whomever is behind all of the scary "the deep state, (or insert name of anyone you hate) is trying to kill you with the jab" stories, or "make you infertile" or "deform your DNA at a later date" stories...

are the conspirators trying to kill the unvaccinated off through their endless, brainwashing stories.... Why do you believe them, or trust them?

Just think about it....please.
and there you go again...LYING
i never typed ' to kill us all'....thats your lie....
no, they will knock off the retards, you, that think they received a 'vaccine'....
anything coming from you is lies that the scum demonRATS want you to repeat....you should get your just reward soon....

and there you go again...LYING
i never typed ' to kill us all'....thats your lie....
no, they will knock off the retards, you, that think they received a 'vaccine'....
anything coming from you is lies that the scum demonRATS want you to repeat....you should get your just reward soon....
It's WHAT YOU SAID.

If they want a DEATH jab in us, then they planned on killing themselves as well, because those pushing the jab, have gotten the jab, themselves.

P.S. I don't lie.

Vaccinations of enough people will beat the virus. There still may be small breakouts but they can be controlled.
Liars like you, who argue the science, are a big part of the problem.
When your so called freedom tramples others right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, something has to be done.
You may have been vaccinated but your lying words are causing damage. POS
I exercised my freedom to take the vaccine, I am also and strong enough to let others come to their own decisions based on what they have read and learned. I gave you the CDC link and that you are a coward and don’t want history to interfere with your goal is on you. The biggest liar and coward is you. I respect other’s rights to make decisions. Science seems right but just like with thalidomide, big mistakes can happen and can have bad results.

It's WHAT YOU SAID.

If they want a DEATH jab in us, then they planned on killing themselves as well, because those pushing the jab, have gotten the jab, themselves.

P.S. I don't lie.
so you know for a FACT that they did not receive a placebo....did you initial the bottle, or inject it yourself?
quit lying

Forum List

Back