For those who do not believe in science, do they believe in history

Who didn’t get the vaccine? Already had both you worthless lying piece of shit. The point asshole is you want us to look at history and so I supplied history and blew your failed logic out of the water. These vaccines are not a cure all dummy. People that have been vaccinated are still getting it, still spreading it and all need to wear masks, the fact you are ignorant to history is no surprise. The vaccine is a personal decision and if in the past you have had bad reactions to vaccines, you need to take your time. If you don’t trust the vaccine you need to read up and learn.

Educate and then make a decision is always best. I have no issue with the vaccine however those that do need to feel safe in doing so.
Vaccinations of enough people will beat the virus. There still may be small breakouts but they can be controlled.
Liars like you, who argue the science, are a big part of the problem.
When your so called freedom tramples others right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, something has to be done.
You may have been vaccinated but your lying words are causing damage. POS

So what. If you think what Biden did was stupid why do you answer by doing something that is not only stupid but cowardice.

Cowards search for false reasons why they do or do not do something.

It is because they are pathetic cowards living in a fake world driven by fear.
Your myth is that Republicans don’t get vaccinated because they’re idiots.
Almost every R I know in my town, NJ and Fl are vaccinated and they’re getting the variant.
I know this conflicts with your emotional POV but it’s not my problem that you choose to be an idiot.

"Science" results can be bought if the research grant is lucrative enough. Just ask the principal scientists that were funded to do global warming studies. Hell, they even admitted in the Climategate memos. Not even ashamed of it.

The words of a coward. A stupid coward. The most vulnerable are the children 12 and under who cannot get vaccinated..
A coward like this asshole will not take any risk to help the children. DISGUSTING
So how does getting a vaccine that can still allow the person to spread it make any difference? The children will be catching it from the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. How stupid are you people?

Your myth is that Republicans don’t get vaccinated because they’re idiots.
Almost every R I know in my town, NJ and Fl are vaccinated and they’re getting the variant.
I know this conflicts with your emotional POV but it’s not my problem that you choose to be an idiot.
Absolute lie. The vaccinated who are getting sick are not getting nearly as sick and are getting COVID at a hugely lower rate than the unvaccinated.
YOU ARE SPREADING LIES THAT CAN KILL PEOPLE INCLUDING CHILDREN. How can you live with yourself.
I can provide many more articles.

Absolute lie. The vaccinated who are getting sick are not getting nearly as sick and are getting COVID at a hugely lower rate than the unvaccinated.
YOU ARE SPREADING LIES THAT CAN KILL PEOPLE INCLUDING CHILDREN. How can you live with yourself.
I can provide many more articles.

I see you don't read any posts here.
Your fellow LibBots were claiming a week ago that the variant is as dangerous as the original.
It isn't and most of the cases, despite what the Liberal media reports, are vaccinated.
My son-in-law's mother, who was a chemist at Ely-Lilly for 30 years says there's no way we know how the shot affects anyone 14 or younger.
So find a private place and cry.

So how does getting a vaccine that can still allow the person to spread it make any difference? The children will be catching it from the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. How stupid are you people?
How can you be so stupid. I will type slow, so maybe you will understand.
- People who get the vaccine catch Delta Variant and all variants at a substantial lower rate than those not vaccinated.
- The more people who get vaccinated the fewer cases.
- Fewer cases as was happening in early summer will continue as long as people continue to get vaccinated and wear masks in certain situations.
- The cases can be reduced to close to ) as they were with the same vaccine strategy for polio, small pox, measels and many more.

Do you get it?

- People who get the vaccine catch Delta Variant and all variants at a substantial lower rate than those not vaccinated.
- Fewer cases as was happening in early summer will continue as long as people continue to get vaccinated and wear masks in certain situations.
- The cases can be reduced to close to ) as they were with the same vaccine strategy for polio, small pox, measels and many more.

Do you get it?
Point 2...The more people who get vaccinated the fewer cases was supposed to work the 1st time...it didn't.

Last edited:
I see you don't read any posts here.
Your fellow LibBots were claiming a week ago that the variant is as dangerous as the original.
It isn't and most of the cases, despite what the Liberal media reports, are vaccinated.
My son-in-law's mother, who was a chemist at Ely-Lilly for 30 years says there's no way we know how the shot affects anyone 14 or younger.
So find a private place and cry.
Please provide documentation for your claims. Did you read my documentation?
That is why they are not giving it to young people. So it is up to older people to get the vaccine for the children. There might be risk but you do it for the common good.
Old cowards are disgusting

The words of a coward. A stupid coward. The most vulnerable are the children 12 and under who cannot get vaccinated..
A coward like this asshole will not take any risk to help the children. DISGUSTING
Just the facts dumbass....

Point 2...The more people who get vaccinated the fewer cases was supposed to work the 1st time...it didn'y.
You really are stupid.
The Delta variant is substantially more contagious. The large group of unvaccinated was who the Delta Variant is feasting on. The break through of the vaccinated are a minor issue compared to the unvaccinated.
If the cowards do not start getting vaccinated, there is a greater chance another variant will come out that the vaccine does not affect at all. We are all screwed thenthanks to the fricking cowards who liove in a world of lies.
I feel stupid unvaccinated Americans are almost, not quite, as disgusting as the Taliban and ISIS. I say we send all the unvaccinated to Afghanistan. It would take care of two big problems.

Do you get it?
You aren't going to have fewer cases if both vaccinated and unvaccinated are spreading it. What about that do you not get? The vaccine is not stopping the spread. You're a rube.

Just the facts dumbass....
I have provided facts and documentation dumbass. It is not my fault you cannot read.

Please provide documentation for your claims. Did you read my documentation?
That is why they are not giving it to young people. So it is up to older people to get the vaccine for the children. There might be risk but you do it for the common good.
Old cowards are disgusting
I actually belong to a community with a shitload of MDs and people who work for pharmaceutical companies.
They will not risk affecting an entire generation to prevent 1 death in 10,000.

Last edited:
You aren't going to have fewer cases if both vaccinated and unvaccinated are spreading it. What about that do you not get? The vaccine is not stopping the spread. You're a rube.
There is no cure for someone as stupid as you. I give up. Do you realize how stupid you are?
Do you research the dumbshit you say. Oh my. I hope you do not have children or are around children.

I have provided facts and documentation dumbass. It is not my fault you cannot read.

No you provided propo.......fact the vaxxed can still get the disease and pass it on,,,,fact it therefore will never wipe it out.....fact the vax facilitates mutations

You really are stupid.
The Delta variant is substantially more contagious. The large group of unvaccinated was who the Delta Variant is feasting on. The break through of the vaccinated are a minor issue compared to the unvaccinated.
If the cowards do not start getting vaccinated, there is a greater chance another variant will come out that the vaccine does not affect at all. We are all screwed thenthanks to the fricking cowards who liove in a world of lies.
I feel stupid unvaccinated Americans are almost, not quite, as disgusting as the Taliban and ISIS. I say we send all the unvaccinated to Afghanistan. It would take care of two big problems.
The Delta variant is substantially more contagious.
No argument...it's also spreading like wildfire amongst the vaccinated and only causing problems with old people who won't stop eating ice cream.
Which, in reality, means that you're the dumb ass.

I missed PBS!

Forum List

Back