🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For those who have never seen a Trump supporter try and explain why he loves Trump

What's to "explain"?

13116797_0.jpg

This is deeply emotional for them, not about logic or reason, and putting emotion into words is difficult.

All that rage and frustration and paranoia being fed to them by talk radio for decades had them primed for a demagogue.

And he showed up. This guy. This child. Of all fucking people. He was the perfect spark for them. Somehow.

I didn't like Trump personally but his policies toward business allowed me to pad my 401k enough to retire much earlier than I should have. I didn't think anyone could help me overcome the sad piece of legislation called Obamacare but he did it. He was an awful person but his policies favored working people unlike the last administration.

This is deeply emotional for them, not about logic or reason, and putting emotion into words is difficult.

All that rage and frustration and paranoia being fed to them by talk radio for decades had them primed for a demagogue.

And he showed up. This guy. This child. Of all fucking people. He was the perfect spark for them. Somehow.

Yeah so emotional you can't stay away from TDS inspired threads.

Yeah so emotional you can't stay away from TDS inspired threads.
Yes. This whole topic absolutely fascinates me from a sociological/cultural perspective.

Psychologists and historians will be studying this cult-like period for a long time.

If my fascination with this topic triggers you, I'm afraid that's just too bad.

Does anybody in their right mind think that CNN would ever give a Trump supporter a fair shake? Anyway WTF is going on with the left? Trump has been out of office for six months. Is CNN still so consumed with hatred that the network is unaware that Biden is president?

I didn't like Trump personally but his policies toward business allowed me to pad my 401k enough to retire much earlier than I should have. I didn't think anyone could help me overcome the sad piece of legislation called Obamacare but he did it. He was an awful person but his policies favored working people unlike the last administration.
I am really curious. How did the ACA hurt you, and how did Trump help you overcome that "sad piece of legislation"?

Does anybody in their right mind think that CNN would ever give a Trump supporter a fair shake? Anyway WTF is going on with the left? Trump has been out of office for six months. Is CNN still so consumed with hatred that the network is unaware that Biden is president?
Of course Biden is president, and trump is the head of the RNC.

Forum List

Back