For Unity's Sake: Trump Compromise: Hillary Universal Healthcare Czar?

Should Trump bury the hatchet & make Hillary the Healthcare Czar?

• No way! I love the current hodgepodge/ private insurance racket...or its GOP twin to come..

• Maybe. If the Trumpees could be consoled that total victory means graciousness.

• Yes, definitely. It would reunite the nation.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fuck Hillary, let her slink off into obscurity.
But that's not what Trump said. You people need to grow up a little. Follow your leader's lead. Forgive and move on. Do you want your kids to have healthcare whenever they need it without bankrupting your family or not?

By the way, that's priceless projection, look all of these whiny lefty posts on the front page.
My kids understand that there are many things that they themselves need to earn, insurance is one of them....you see that's the difference between a Conservative and a snowflake, you people think that everybody owes you everything.

That's funny...because I can think of about five middle class hard working families I know who are living in a trailer park after a life of toil and one family medical situation leading to bankruptcy & foreclosure. This is gutting our economy. 60% of bankruptcies of HARD WORKING regular Americans are due to a family illness catastrophe. This depresses the housing market. Living on the edge these families no longer consume non-necessities. This pinches the 1%-ers profit margins hard. That begins trickle up and down recession.

When you're ready to get real about real hard working Americans getting hosed by the current racket we have for healthcare, let me know.

But that's not what Trump said. You people need to grow up a little. Follow your leader's lead. Forgive and move on. Do you want your kids to have healthcare whenever they need it without bankrupting your family or not?

By the way, that's priceless projection, look all of these whiny lefty posts on the front page.
My kids understand that there are many things that they themselves need to earn, insurance is one of them....you see that's the difference between a Conservative and a snowflake, you people think that everybody owes you everything.

That's funny...because I can think of about five middle class hard working families I know who are living in a trailer park after a life of toil and one family medical situation leading to bankruptcy & foreclosure. This is gutting our economy. 60% of bankruptcies of HARD WORKING regular Americans are due to a family illness catastrophe. This depresses the housing market. Living on the edge these families no longer consume non-necessities. This pinches the 1%-ers profit margins hard. That begins trickle up and down recession.

When you're ready to get real about real hard working Americans getting hosed by the current racket we have for healthcare, let me know.

...and yet my Kids are doing just fine.
The left gave us this "current racket".

I wouldn't trust Hillarys greedy little hands anywhere near a government office.
Why not? You trusted Donald Trump's hands near government. And, he's not been vetted. What little vetting we've seen has been...shall we say...not complimentary to the man.

Are we supposed to fantasize that with time, his past will come out more angelic than the foul snippets we've just been allowed to see so far? Forecasting a projectory on the "grab them by the pussy" tape, I'd predict that four years hence, Hillary will look like a saint in comparison to Trump.

So all things equal, and a nation divided, and a healthcare system & economy in crisis...why not extend the olive branch to Hillary? Just on this one issue?
Hillary gave our enemies classified information. She should never have another government job.

Hillary gave our enemies classified information. She should never have another government job.

And Trump welcomes our enemies with warm wishes. How much farther from there to chicanery? Again, all things being equal, let's move on with policies that will save our economy. See OP for details..

And Trump welcomes our enemies with warm wishes. How much farther from there to chicanery? Again, all things being equal, let's move on with policies that will save our economy. See OP for details..
You mean that Russia is willing to talk to us again?

No. The Clinton Crime Family shouldn't be anywhere near our Government. Period, end of story.
Even though Trump heaped praise upon her and Bill last week? Your leader now says she isn't that bad. Aren't you going to follow your leader? If not, why did you elect Trump?

He's being magnanimous in victory. I respect that. But let's not get carried away. The Clintons should never be allowed near our Government again. Their time is up. Movin on...

He's being magnanimous in victory. I respect that. But let's not get carried away. The Clintons should never be allowed near our Government again. Their time is up. Movin on...
But her passion was healthcare. Would you deny a cobbler the right to make excellent shoes because he lost a jousting match with his equal?

But her passion was healthcare. Would you deny a cobbler the right to make excellent shoes because he lost a jousting match with his equal?

Would Clinton have given Trump a position in her Administration?

Depends on how badly his supporters took his loss. And probably no, since he has no definite cause for the People like she does (healthcare), besides what serves himself only. Did he ever give any practical specifics about his wild and frivolous campaign promises? No.

Depends on how badly his supporters took his loss. And probably no, since he has no definite cause for the People like she does (healthcare), besides what serves himself only. Did he ever give any practical specifics about his wild and frivolous campaign promises? No.

Pretty deluded thinking. But you are correct. Clinton wouldn't have offered Trump a position. And Trump won't offer her one either.

With such a one-sided victory and the populace torn..the winners should be gracious. And in the end, their graciousness will render in more votes for their party in subsequent elections. What better way than to extend a really excellent olive branch to Ms. Clinton and her shocked & stunned followers. This is one of those win win win win win situations. This is a serious proposal and one born from "Thinking outside the box".

A Nation Divided:

I think a lot of this BS could be avoided if Trump would offer the position of healthcare czar to Hillary and bury the hatchet. It would reunite the nation.

The GOP needs to accept that UH (which is properly Hillary's baby and she should get the credit in history for) is the only way out of our debt and economic crisis.

1. Tax sodas, sugars, booze & tobacco proportionate to value at each register sale. (the sick actually pay for their own healthcare this way)

2. Small co-pay at visits, to discourage overuse and pay for actual costs.

3. Reform costs, taking away the current 10,000% markup at hospitals.

4. Malpractice reform. If the doctor sews you up with a clamp left inside, he loses. If you rebreak your arm because you took your cast off a week early, you lose.

5. People can still opt for private premium insurance. This forces insurance companies to compete with UH...which drives down costs on premiums.

This system will restore hiring at businesses with new money freed up to not have to cover employee healthcare. Those currently paying their own healthcare immediate have the equivalent of a 2nd mortgage freed up each month. That surplus pumps back into the economy in the form of consuming...driving up demand...driving up jobs. More jobs mean more people qualify for lending.. Housing market improves. Construction picks up...more jobs still.

The only losers in such a system would be the private healthcare moguls currently raping the public while our economy spirals down the tubes.

Appoint Hillary UH-Czar and her heart will be mended...and her constituents will be at least partially pacified and happy with Trump.

It would be like a co-presidency with Hillary having a very restricted and singular role; which is the role she really wanted to promote anyway...so?

Discuss.

Nobody gives a fuck about Hillary. They give a fuck about Trump and tearing him down. Any means necessary.

With such a one-sided victory and the populace torn..the winners should be gracious. And in the end, their graciousness will render in more votes for their party in subsequent elections. What better way than to extend a really excellent olive branch to Ms. Clinton and her shocked & stunned followers. This is one of those win win win win win situations. This is a serious proposal and one born from "Thinking outside the box".

A Nation Divided:

I think a lot of this BS could be avoided if Trump would offer the position of healthcare czar to Hillary and bury the hatchet. It would reunite the nation.

The GOP needs to accept that UH (which is properly Hillary's baby and she should get the credit in history for) is the only way out of our debt and economic crisis.

1. Tax sodas, sugars, booze & tobacco proportionate to value at each register sale. (the sick actually pay for their own healthcare this way)

2. Small co-pay at visits, to discourage overuse and pay for actual costs.

3. Reform costs, taking away the current 10,000% markup at hospitals.

4. Malpractice reform. If the doctor sews you up with a clamp left inside, he loses. If you rebreak your arm because you took your cast off a week early, you lose.

5. People can still opt for private premium insurance. This forces insurance companies to compete with UH...which drives down costs on premiums.

This system will restore hiring at businesses with new money freed up to not have to cover employee healthcare. Those currently paying their own healthcare immediate have the equivalent of a 2nd mortgage freed up each month. That surplus pumps back into the economy in the form of consuming...driving up demand...driving up jobs. More jobs mean more people qualify for lending.. Housing market improves. Construction picks up...more jobs still.

The only losers in such a system would be the private healthcare moguls currently raping the public while our economy spirals down the tubes.

Appoint Hillary UH-Czar and her heart will be mended...and her constituents will be at least partially pacified and happy with Trump.

It would be like a co-presidency with Hillary having a very restricted and singular role; which is the role she really wanted to promote anyway...so?

Discuss.
You are obviously mentally deranged.
Why don't you tell President Trump to send a little plastic 'Gold-Like' 'Participation Trophy' to those who voted for Hillary?
That ought to make them feel better right?
Now fuck off!

It's an outlandish suggestion. If the Gods are truly good then she is finished in government.
Hillary hasn't sobered up since her historic ass kicking.
She never will.
She's got a liver the size of a basketball hiding under her custom made 'Dallas Tent And Awning" pant suits.

Did you not hear about the election? The people basically told Hillary "No thanks...we don't trust you" and elected Donald Trump. You think that Trump should reward that by putting Hillary Clinton in charge of 1/6th of our economy when she's been a failure at everything she's ever done in government? Hillary needs to go back to Westchester and spend time with her grandkids. She's done.
Yes, but did you not hear of Hillary winning the popular vote? And have you never heard of "winners should be gracious"? And are you not aware that our nation being divided at this crucial point in our history is not good for all of us, no matter what color our jackets are? And given that the GOP swept every area they could with victory that those feeling left out have good platforms too?

The GOP would look like the bigger person...a "good winner". And that is only a win win for them...in 2018 & 2020...looking ahead... Plus it would reunite the nation. I don't think that's a bad idea AT ALL. Certainly not a bad mark on one's resume'. The act would dissuade the fears of the middle bloc voters; a group they will later want to court thanks to only winning by a razor's edge this time. They're a fickle group, the middle..

Love that you're trying to spin it otherwise...

Oh, and if anything goes wrong with UH ( a system the GOP privately knows we must have if our economy is to survive) they can "blame it on the democrats!" later. Like I said, the GOP should be all over this idea like red ants on picnic basket.
Would you like it if I sent you a little three inch high plastic 'Gold-Inspired' Participation trophy?
Would that make you 'feel' better?

Looks like whatever hard drug you're addicted to is 'kicking in'.
Now you're babbling.

Hillary lost. There is no way I would ask her to serve in the gov't after the incompetence she was shown to have. Let her curl up with a book and leave governing to the adults.

Forum List

Back