For Unity's Sake: Trump Compromise: Hillary Universal Healthcare Czar?

Should Trump bury the hatchet & make Hillary the Healthcare Czar?

• No way! I love the current hodgepodge/ private insurance racket...or its GOP twin to come..

• Maybe. If the Trumpees could be consoled that total victory means graciousness.

• Yes, definitely. It would reunite the nation.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did you not hear about the election? The people basically told Hillary "No thanks...we don't trust you" and elected Donald Trump. You think that Trump should reward that by putting Hillary Clinton in charge of 1/6th of our economy when she's been a failure at everything she's ever done in government? Hillary needs to go back to Westchester and spend time with her grandkids. She's done.
Yes, but did you not hear of Hillary winning the popular vote? And have you never heard of "winners should be gracious"? And are you not aware that our nation being divided at this crucial point in our history is not good for all of us, no matter what color our jackets are? And given that the GOP swept every area they could with victory that those feeling left out have good platforms too?

The GOP would look like the bigger person...a "good winner". And that is only a win win for them...in 2018 & 2020...looking ahead... Plus it would reunite the nation. I don't think that's a bad idea AT ALL. Certainly not a bad mark on one's resume'. The act would dissuade the fears of the middle bloc voters; a group they will later want to court thanks to only winning by a razor's edge this time. They're a fickle group, the middle..

Love that you're trying to spin it otherwise...

Oh, and if anything goes wrong with UH ( a system the GOP privately knows we must have if our economy is to survive) they can "blame it on the democrats!" later. Like I said, the GOP should be all over this idea like red ants on picnic basket.

Last edited:
Did you not hear about the election? The people basically told Hillary "No thanks...we don't trust you" and elected Donald Trump. You think that Trump should reward that by putting Hillary Clinton in charge of 1/6th of our economy when she's been a failure at everything she's ever done in government? Hillary needs to go back to Westchester and spend time with her grandkids. She's done.
Yes, but did you not hear of Hillary winning the popular vote? And have you never heard of "winners should be gracious"? And are you not aware that our nation being divided at this crucial point in our history is not good for all of us, no matter what color our jackets are? And given that the GOP swept every area they could with victory that those feeling left out have good platforms too?

The GOP would look like the bigger person...a "good winner". And that is only a win win for them...in 2018 & 2020...looking ahead... Plus it would reunite the nation. I don't think that's a bad idea AT ALL. Certainly not a bad mark on one's resume'.

Love that you're trying to spin it otherwise...
I actually thought your OP was sarcasm.

We can put Shrillary in charge of writing apology letters to Illegal Aliens, to hand-out as they cross the border.

With such a one-sided victory and the populace torn..the winners should be gracious. And in the end, their graciousness will render in more votes for their party in subsequent elections. What better way than to extend a really excellent olive branch to Ms. Clinton and her shocked & stunned followers. This is one of those win win win win win situations. This is a serious proposal and one born from "Thinking outside the box".

A Nation Divided:

I think a lot of this BS could be avoided if Trump would offer the position of healthcare czar to Hillary and bury the hatchet. It would reunite the nation.

The GOP needs to accept that UH (which is properly Hillary's baby and she should get the credit in history for) is the only way out of our debt and economic crisis.

1. Tax sodas, sugars, booze & tobacco proportionate to value at each register sale. (the sick actually pay for their own healthcare this way)

2. Small co-pay at visits, to discourage overuse and pay for actual costs.

3. Reform costs, taking away the current 10,000% markup at hospitals.

4. Malpractice reform. If the doctor sews you up with a clamp left inside, he loses. If you rebreak your arm because you took your cast off a week early, you lose.

5. People can still opt for private premium insurance. This forces insurance companies to compete with UH...which drives down costs on premiums.

This system will restore hiring at businesses with new money freed up to not have to cover employee healthcare. Those currently paying their own healthcare immediate have the equivalent of a 2nd mortgage freed up each month. That surplus pumps back into the economy in the form of consuming...driving up demand...driving up jobs. More jobs mean more people qualify for lending.. Housing market improves. Construction picks up...more jobs still.

The only losers in such a system would be the private healthcare moguls currently raping the public while our economy spirals down the tubes.

Appoint Hillary UH-Czar and her heart will be mended...and her constituents will be at least partially pacified and happy with Trump.

It would be like a co-presidency with Hillary having a very restricted and singular role; which is the role she really wanted to promote anyway...so?

Discuss.
Hildabeast should not be seen and never heard... and most of all the colostomy bag in a pant suit never smelled...

You people are childish idiots ^^ Maturity is the key to governing.

And if it matters...back to the topic....world leaders would see such a move as the OP suggests as a sign of stability and maturity in our government; which would go a long way towards making the Secretary of State's job MUCH easier. We might even gain a few more allies or strengthen existing relationships with old allies by such a move.

The divisive rhetoric like the example above this post and the childish/immature election we just went through is seen worldwide as a sign that the nation with the most nuclear weapons is the least likely to act maturely with such a deadly arsenal...unless we act swiftly to mend that perception.

If that matters...

vv another childish post...

Last edited:
You people are childish idiots ^^ Maturity is the key to governing.

And if it matters...back to the topic....world leaders would see such a move as the OP suggests as a sign of stability and maturity in our government; which would go a long way towards making the Secretary of State's job MUCH easier. We might even gain a few more allies or strengthen existing relationships with old allies by such a move.

The divisive rhetoric like the example above this post and the childish/immature election we just went through is seen worldwide as a sign that the nation with the most nuclear weapons is the least likely to act maturely with such a deadly arsenal...unless we act swiftly to mend that perception.

If that matters...

vv another childish post...
....world leaders would see such a move as the OP suggests as a sign of stability and maturity in our government;

Placing someone as greedy and underhanded as Hillary in a government position would be seen as a sign of 'maturity'?

I see it as making Trump the laughing stock of the world you want him to be

Hillary does not need a job. She already embezzled all those bribes for the Clinton Foundation.

Unless BHO pardons her like Ford pardoned Nixon, then Trump will be forced to appoint a special prosecutor for Hillary's influence peddling and bribes to the Clinton Foundation.

I didn't say "appoint her vice president". I simply said "healthcare czar". You know, a singular and limited job UNDER Trump?
EvilNO.jpg

I didn't say "appoint her vice president". I simply said "healthcare czar". You know, a singular and limited job UNDER Trump?
well at least you got the maniacal immaturity right this time with your "No-advocate" photo..

You people lay into Hillary as if Trump has no skeletons in his closet.

Well, do you advocate that the unvetted-as-yet Trump has zero skeletons in his closet? At least we know all the nuts and bolts of how Hillary rose to power. Is it that you just don't care to know the nuts and bolts of how Trump rose to power? He's clean you figure?

Yeah, not.

So, as I said, all things being equal, a MATURE Trump administration would reach out and unite.

well at least you got the maniacal immaturity right this time with your "No-advocate" photo..

You people lay into Hillary as if Trump has no skeletons in his closet.

Well, do you advocate that the unvetted-as-yet Trump has zero skeletons in his closet? At least we know all the nuts and bolts of how Hillary rose to power. Is it that you just don't care to know the nuts and bolts of how Trump rose to power? He's clean you figure?

Yeah, not.

So, as I said, all things being equal, a MATURE Trump administration would reach out and unite.
"You people"?!?

I didn't vote at all, let alone for Cheeto Jesus, chump.

Take your state run commiecare and shove it up your ass.

Ah, so mature, so adult. How did it make you feel when Trump said this about Hillary right after the election? And for perspective, how does it feel to be less mature than Donald Trump was after the election was over?

Donald Trump heaps praise on Hillary and Bill Clinton in first television interview since election
Donald Trump heaps praise on Hillary and Bill Clinton in first television interview since election
"She couldn't have been nicer. She just said, 'Congratulations, Donald, well done.'..."And I said, 'I want to thank you very much, you were a great competitor.'..."She is very strong and very smart. "....Mr Trump then said that he spoke to Bill Clinton the following day...."He couldn't have been more gracious. He said it was an amazing run. One of the most amazing he's ever seen. He was very, very, really, very nice."....

No. The Clinton Crime Family shouldn't be anywhere near our Government. Period, end of story.

No. The Clinton Crime Family shouldn't be anywhere near our Government. Period, end of story.
Even though Trump heaped praise upon her and Bill last week? Your leader now says she isn't that bad. Aren't you going to follow your leader? If not, why did you elect Trump?

Hildabeast needs to go back to her nursing home... and shut the fuck up

Fuck Hillary, let her slink off into obscurity.
But that's not what Trump said. You people need to grow up a little. Follow your leader's lead. Forgive and move on. Do you want your kids to have healthcare whenever they need it without bankrupting your family or not?

But that's not what Trump said. You people need to grow up a little. Follow your leader's lead. Forgive and move on. Do you want your kids to have healthcare whenever they need it without bankrupting your family or not?

By the way, that's priceless projection, look all of these whiny lefty posts on the front page.
My kids understand that there are many things that they themselves need to earn, insurance is one of them....you see that's the difference between a Conservative and a snowflake, you people think that everybody owes you everything.

Forum List

Back