For YEARS I had to keep reminding the left on this board Bush was no longer president.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Now it seems Bill Clinton is the hot topic. The man was a douche yes, but that is history.
I don't understand the sudden fascination with dragging the man through the mud in the media over his affair not to mention I doubt Monica wants to be the talk of the town all over again.

It's time to move on. Eating your own is counter productive.

Now it seems Bill Clinton is the hot topic. The man was a douche yes, but that is history.
I don't understand the sudden fascination with dragging the man through the mud in the media over his affair not to mention I doubt Monica wants to be the talk of the town all over again.

Totally agree but he wrote a book and opened his yap.

It's an attempt to shut him up from the Left so they don't have to be constantly reminded how they gave him a pass.

In the era of "MeToo" it's an inconvenient bit of history.

The goal is to shame him into a form of retirement so he is out of the limelight and a less attractive counter when the left guns for people on the right.

Good point. It should also be said that the same principle applies to all those who keep complaining about Obama as a defense for whatever Trump does.

It's an attempt to shut him up from the Left so they don't have to be constantly reminded how they gave him a pass.

The goal is to shame him into a form of retirement so he is out of the limelight and a less attractive counter when the left guns for people on the right.

Yes. It's so logical for the right to whine about what happened 25 years ago so they can ignore the idiot who is president now.

Yes. It's so logical for the right to whine about what happened 25 years ago so they can ignore the idiot who is president now.

You didn't actually respond to any of my statements.

Just "fuh fuh fuh, Trump, Fuh fuh fuh"

It set a precedent for immoral behavior in the white house and you wonder why no one cares?

• Banned

I didn't know that.

This is me tooism. Bill Clinton wasn't punished enough 25 years ago. Punish him now. Like Cosby and Weinstein, put him on trial.

I didn't know that.

What is worse is that he ran his mouth on the day before one of the biggest primary nights of the mid-terms.

This is me tooism. Bill Clinton wasn't punished enough 25 years ago. Punish him now. Like Cosby and Weinstein, put him on trial.

You forgot the most important part of the bad side of Metoo, only punish them if it's politically expedient.

OK. Your satements were bullshit.

OK. Your satements were bullshit.

At least that's a response.

A typical response from you, but a response.

also:

spelling-nazis.jpg.scaled500.jpg

Bill's not as bad as Trump. Not by a long shot.

Who is this "Bush" of whom you speak?

Who is this "Bush" of whom you speak?
Ask rtard. He lives in his head. He'll give you the full rundown.

Forum List

Back