For You Loomer Fans

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I believe her nickname is Loony Loomer and she's loved by Trump and MAGA.
What a vile racist woman she is.
Please except my apologies for posting this.

"Even on her death bed, this ghetto b---- couldn’t keep President Trump’s name out of her disgusting mouth. I’d say rest in peace, but we all know lying democrats who have destroyed our country are going to hell," Loomer said Friday. "Sheila Jackson Lee will be remembered as a destructive force in America and one of the most low IQ members of Congress in the history of our nation."

I believe her nickname is Loony Loomer and she's loved by Trump and MAGA.
What a vile racist woman she is.
Please except my apologies for posting this.

"Even on her death bed, this ghetto b---- couldn’t keep President Trump’s name out of her disgusting mouth. I’d say rest in peace, but we all know lying democrats who have destroyed our country are going to hell," Loomer said Friday. "Sheila Jackson Lee will be remembered as a destructive force in America and one of the most low IQ members of Congress in the history of our nation."

Loomer and MTG: The modern-day GQP.

Incredible. And Reagan rolls over in his grave, again.

Laura upsets a lot of people with her investigative work .
They chose the Ridicule route rather than Elimination to combat her .
Not sure , how, and, why , she got so lucky , and assume she is "protected" by some very powerful people including King Donny himself .
She holds some very radical so called far right views which is why they want her imagined and referred to as Loony .

Forum List

Back