Forbes/Harris poll: Majority say verdict rigged...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
I told you, and you wouldn't listen. You've only energized Trump's base with no upside for Democrats.

I think you've lost the election.

You'll have to download the PDF from RCP but here is the important section...

Screenshot_20240601-100114-564.png

P.S.- Trump topped Biden in this post-verdict poll 51-49.

I told you, and you wouldn't listen. You've only energized Trump's base with no upside for Democrats.

I think you've lost the election.

You'll have to download the PDF from RCP but here is the important section...

View attachment 955478

P.S.- Trump topped Biden in this post-verdict poll 51-49.
I would rather lose an election because someone was held accountable for their crimes then win an election by putting someone above the law.

I'm pretty pragmatic about it. If America wants to elect a sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon then we get the America we deserve.

I would rather lose an election because someone was held accountable for their crimes then win an election by putting someone above the law.

I'm pretty pragmatic about it. If America wants to elect a sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon then we get the America we deserve.
Yes and yes. If this is who we are, so be it.

I would rather lose an election because someone was held accountable for their crimes
STOP right there and spare us your faux concern for the law. YOU PEOPLE are the epitome of lawless corrupt thugs. Your leaders have broken umpteen laws and you celebrate them getting off scott free without so much as a slap on the wrist.

Dems and their FAKE selective accountability.

STOP right there and spare us your faux concern for the law. YOU PEOPLE are the epitome of lawless corrupt thugs. Your leaders have broken umpteen laws and you celebrate them getting off scott free without so much as a slap on the wrist.

Dems and their FAKE selective accountability.
Sure they have.

It's no wonder the "lock her up" crowd subverts innocent until proven guilty into guilty by public opinion.

Tell yah what. Instead of highjacking this thread with irrelevant nonsense, make a thread with one of these people who broke a bunch of laws and I will be glad to comment on it.

Good luck.

Don't know if you've noticed but America is a mess without Donald Trump or Joe Biden.

If America wants to elect a sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon

so, you're fine with everything but the 'convicted felon' part, and voting for Biden?

Well shoot, we already have a pedo, sexual assaulter, and fraudster in the office.

Sure they have.

It's no wonder the "lock her up" crowd subverts innocent until proven guilty into guilty by public opinion.

Tell yah what. Instead of highjacking this thread with irrelevant nonsense, make a thread with one of these people who broke a bunch of laws and I will be glad to comment on it.

Good luck.
LMAO I highjacked the thread...by responding to YOUR post...got it. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back