Ford Adding Jobs.... In Kentucky and Tennessee. Thanks Joe

More good news.

This would, theoretically, go hand-in-glove with their recent announcements for the electric F150 for which there is already a lengthy waiting list.

So people who believe climate change is a chinese hoax are going to be building vehicles that don't emit any pollution that causes climate change.

People who would rather the United States remain hostages to middle east oil are going to build vehicles that will help stop us from being hostages to middle east oil.

This will be interesting.

I think it's wise to have those people build those vehicles.

Electric vehicles that give those people jobs could change their outlook on our planet and climate change since their income will come from combating climate change.

These same people will start to demand infrastructure for those vehicles.

This is a win/win for our nation.

So people who believe climate change is a chinese hoax are going to be building vehicles that don't emit any pollution that causes climate change.

People who would rather the United States remain hostages to middle east oil are going to build vehicles that will help stop us from being hostages to middle east oil.

Electric vehicles that give those people jobs could change their outlook on our planet and climate change since their income will come from combating climate change.

The only moron that made us a hostage to middle-east oil is the idiot you elected sitting in the White House today. Prior to him, we had low fuel prices and energy independence.

Electric vehicles don't emit any pollution? Where do you think the electricity comes from to power these vehicles?

If these vehicles were worth a shit, taxpayers wouldn't need to be subsidizing them.

More good news.

This would, theoretically, go hand-in-glove with their recent announcements for the electric F150 for which there is already a lengthy waiting list.
The only thing you can thank Biden for is not shitting his pants while you are in the room.

You don't understand "right to work" laws?

Workers get the benefits that unions fought for without paying dues.

They're freeloaders

That's not freeloading. Simply not wanting to be part of the union is a workers right in those states. The company therefore can pay such workers whatever they want to pay them. There is no mandate they must be paid the same as union workers.

Trump didn't fail. The only failures are you environmental commie butt kissers. I for one love my gas burning vehicle. Climate change caused by man is a lie.
Your teachers failed you long before your blob did.

I was looking at some rental housing the other day...they have charging stations in the community.... Resistance is futile (not to mention stupid).

Forum List

Back