Ford picks Mexico for $2.5-billion engine investment

They took TARP money, they took Tax Payer money sorry.
So the Right have been lying all these years while they supported Ford for not taking any money, but now that they see an opportunity to attack Obama they come clean about their lying.

So the Right have been lying all these years while they supported Ford for not taking any money, but now that they see an opportunity to attack Obama they come clean about their lying.

Feel free to show where I EVER supported any of this shit...oh wait...you can't.

But you love you some Bammy.

"
"Ford said Friday it will invest $2.5 billion to build two new plants in Mexico so it can build small engines and new transmissions, underscoring a trend towards major automotive investments in Mexico."

Mexico snags big Ford engine investment as auto industry migrates south

But....why would CEO Obama allow this?

Now Why would they do that? Don't ever tell me Unions and regulations create jobs.
080903_UAW_Ford.jpg

Mexico? NO Obamacare NO unions.
America? Obama and NO jobs!

Bammy bailed them out with our money and now he is letting them take jobs out of the country.

Ford received no bailout money...

So...Did it come with strings attached?

It's cute how you lefty's NEED to defend Obama no matter what he does.
Tomorrow you will once again be screaming about jobs leaving the country and forget all about Ford.
The jobs that left during Boosh, ok.....

"
"Ford said Friday it will invest $2.5 billion to build two new plants in Mexico so it can build small engines and new transmissions, underscoring a trend towards major automotive investments in Mexico."

Now Why would they do that? Don't ever tell me Unions and regulations create jobs.
080903_UAW_Ford.jpg
They do, but you'd fail to understand...

Mexico? NO Obamacare NO unions.
America? Obama and NO jobs!

Bammy bailed them out with our money and now he is letting them take jobs out of the country.

Ford received no bailout money...

So...Did it come with strings attached?

It's cute how you lefty's NEED to defend Obama no matter what he does.
Tomorrow you will once again be screaming about jobs leaving the country and forget all about Ford.
I am not defending Oblama anymore than Reagan, so talk to the hand if you need something to argue with....

"

080903_UAW_Ford.jpg

Oh, .. .. .. I guess you're right. They did create jobs in Mexico.

"

080903_UAW_Ford.jpg

and China, Taiwan, SE Europe..Yeah. Mittens Romney did that...After raiding pension funds and having the Feds cover the loss..hell of a system these robber barons think up for their addiction to money....

"

080903_UAW_Ford.jpg

and China, Taiwan, SE Europe..Yeah. Mittens Romney did that...After raiding pension funds and having the Feds cover the loss..hell of a system these robber barons think up for their addiction to money....

Yes... Yes.... Mitt Romney did it ..... .... :poop:

"

Why do you think business wants immigrants to come here? 20 years of right winger Republicans defunding and tearing down our education system has left right wingers noncompetitive. Tired of untalented and ignorant right wingers screaming "They can't have OUR jobs", business will simply build elsewhere where people aren't indoctrinated to the point of not being able to learn.

Did that really have to be explained. Right wingers refuse to face the consequences of their awful policies.

"

Why do you think business wants immigrants to come here? 20 years of right winger Republicans defunding and tearing down our education system has left right wingers noncompetitive. Tired of untalented and ignorant right wingers screaming "They can't have OUR jobs", business will simply build elsewhere where people aren't indoctrinated to the point of not being able to learn.

Did that really have to be explained. Right wingers refuse to face the consequences of their awful policies.
6bb5259cdd3bb5b369d5b9a97e761cd7.jpg

"

What is the excuse of Kansas?

If only Americans would work as cheaply as Mexicans . . .
If I could live with 10 people in 500 sq. ft. I would..
Funny. Two of the engineers I work with who had been born in Mexico were showing me pictures of the homes they still own in Mexico. Both, while having unusual architecture, still looked as big as an average house here. One was even two stories.

"

What is the excuse of Kansas?
Which part of it...........rural or urban or both...........and under what leadership is the problem occurring..,

Forum List

Back