Foreign Policy if the GOP were in charge of the White House right now?

You didn't know Russia invaded Georgia? Then you didn't know Bush countered by sending a planeload of bandages to Georgia. Was he helping them or mocking them?

And you didn't know that Saddam and al Qaeda were enemies and al Qaeda didn't get a foothold in Iraq until after the US invasion?

You don't seem to know very much.

Repubs won't get the "keys to the car" back until they renounce their penchant for open-ended & unpaid-for wars.

Not so fast. I thought it was stupid to go into Libya. I also would've helped Mubarak - yes, that horrible, dictatorial son of a bitch Mubarak. Obama has been aggressive in all the wrong places...and passive in the other ones.

"go into Libya"? ummm..... how many troops did we have in Libya? :eusa_whistle: :eusa_hand:

So you have nothing of truth or substance to contribite here. Got it.

You didn't know Russia invaded Georgia? Then you didn't know Bush countered by sending a planeload of bandages to Georgia. Was he helping them or mocking them?

And you didn't know that Saddam and al Qaeda were enemies and al Qaeda didn't get a foothold in Iraq until after the US invasion?

You don't seem to know very much.

Repubs won't get the "keys to the car" back until they renounce their penchant for open-ended & unpaid-for wars.

They paid for the wars all right. They paid for them with "tax cuts". The first time in American history a war was paid for with tax cuts.

Not so fast. I thought it was stupid to go into Libya. I also would've helped Mubarak - yes, that horrible, dictatorial son of a bitch Mubarak. Obama has been aggressive in all the wrong places...and passive in the other ones.

"go into Libya"? ummm..... how many troops did we have in Libya? :eusa_whistle: :eusa_hand:

A brazillian.

would we all faint if redeanie EVER questioned this administration and the Democrat party he is a loyal sheep of

Dean question the Democrats?....he was told ...."if you want to be an upstanding member of the Far Left Brigade....you dont question us....only moderates and "Blue Dogs' would do that"...and any one here should know by now....Dean aint no moderate.....

Seriously? You're kidding, right? Have you even heard of Benghazi?????????????? You've heard of the Benghazi Select Committee, right????? Why would there be a Select Committee if we had no involvement in Libya????

Never mind, I'm starting to realize there are some really hopeless beings on this board. :)

Last edited:

Seriously? You're kidding, right? Have you even heard of Benghazi?????????????? You've heard of the Benghazi Select Committee, right????? Why would there be a Select Committee if we had no involvement in Libya????

Never mind, I'm starting to realize there are some really hopeless beings on this board. :)

you will find that if Dottie dont like the questions you ask.....she will put you on ignore....she cant take to much....ego is kinda fragile....

Irony alert.
When Bush left office Iraq was stable, Afghanistan had unseated the Taliban, Libya had given up its nuclear program.
Now Iraq has a murderous Islamic thuggocracy in control of half the land, the Taliban are gaining in Afghanistan, Libya is a mess.
Tell me which party has fucked up?

how much was that *cough* "stability" costing in blood & treasure hack boi? I thought you people were against deficit spending & that particular Repub foreign adventure to enrich def contractors blew a huge hole in the budget :thup:

In 2008 there were 322 casualties among allied forces in Iraq.
In 2012 there were 402 casualties, all American, in Afghanistan.
You do the math, Einstein.

Afghanistan is the country where al Qaeda came from when they attacked us. Tell me you knew that.

Iraq never attacked us and was enemies of al Qaeda. Tell me you knew that too.

If you knew these things, and I'm sure you do, your post is pointless.

_48891051_iraq_deaths464x225.gif

OIF_fatalities_by_month.png

how much was that *cough* "stability" costing in blood & treasure hack boi? I thought you people were against deficit spending & that particular Repub foreign adventure to enrich def contractors blew a huge hole in the budget :thup:

Afghanistan is the country where al Qaeda came from when they attacked us. Tell me you knew that.

No, no. "Bush lied us into two useless wars" is the left's meme. Don't deflect with "Afghanistan was the good war". And if it was so good, why is Obama surrendering?

No, no. "Bush lied us into two useless wars" is the left's meme. Don't deflect with "Afghanistan was the good war". And if it was so good, why is Obama surrendering?

Who is he surrendering to?

Taliban. Although honestly given his history he looks like a guy who goes around surrendering and hoping someone will take him up on it.
obama-bows-to-ukranian.png

Taliban. Although honestly given his history he looks like a guy who goes around surrendering and hoping someone will take him up on it.
obama-bows-to-ukranian.png

After he took out Bin Laden? That's stupid, even for you.

Or perhaps not.

Forum List

Back