Former California State Senate Democrat Leader Gloria Romero Endorses Republican Larry Elder for Governor

Larry is giving them a sweat. Can he actually pull it out in Crazy California? It's been such a long time and it would definitely ensure the California Democrats wake up and address citizens needs.

The world needs a strong America, that includes Cali.
I want the 80s california back.

Larry is giving them a sweat. Can he actually pull it out in Crazy California? It's been such a long time and it would definitely ensure the California Democrats wake up and address citizens needs.

The world needs a strong America, that includes Cali.
California has legal vote harvesting and Chinese spies running harvesting operations. Don't be shocked when Newsom wins.

Elder can do a ton in the executive order space if he wins...He doesn't need any legislative approval, though he has the courts to worry about. He could overturn every one of Newsom’s executive orders like Biden did to Trump

Gruesome Newsom will lose

This woman lead a right wing reform movement of the Democratic Party is certainly farm more right wing than Arnold Schwarzenegger. She's also 78 and has been retired since she was term-limited in 2010. Who knows how strong a grip she has on reality.

California has legal vote harvesting and Chinese spies running harvesting operations. Don't be shocked when Newsom wins.

And despite that the Republicans won four Congressional seats last year despite Trump losing the state by 30 points. I guess the Dems decided to throw them a few bones for good sportsmanship, huh?

my advice to Elder (which i sent him on twitter): stand your ground...and throw a tantrum or two!

and it angers langley shill Danny as we can see.:auiqs.jpg: this is priceless,a DEMOCRAT endorcing a republican, the Demorat America hating trolls like Danny have got to be furious going into meltdown mode throwing chairs at the wall in anger now having one from their OWN party vote against Gruesome Newsome.comedy gold.:auiqs.jpg:
I expect somebody just paid back a political enemy --- Dem infighting is a high art in both New York and California.

But it probably means something: that the Dems have polls saying Newsom is going down. Because this pol wouldn't want to lose, after all.

"Larry Elder can really win this thing!" - Mike Cernovich

it's gonna very close, in my view, and hopefully Elder ekes it out. the left are nervous, Newsom is melting down

what a horrible racist thing to say! but thanks for the trump comparison. that's cool!

Gavin Newsom: has white rage, wants ur precious 2 year old to wear a mask, loves lockdowns & uses too much hairgel

Larry Elder: hates lockdowns, loves America, doesn't use hairgel, no white rage

Forum List

Back