Former CDC director under Obama Tom Frieden arrested for alleged sexual abuse of women

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
BREAKING: Former CDC director under Obama, Tom Frieden, arrested for alleged sexual abuse of women - New York City Police

(Natural News) Dr. Tom Frieden, former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention under Barack Obama, has been arrested for “allegations he sexually harassed a woman in his Brooklyn apartment,” reports Fox News. Frieden turned himself in to the NYPD Special Victims Unit. According to media reports, he has been charged with “forcible touching, sexual abuse and harassment.”

Like we keep tellin yah they are hypocrites, liars, cheaters and they will stop at nothing to get their way whatever the mission might be.

Now if there is no proof this guy did this well then somebody is out to get him because most are aware of how those magic words can prosecut and destory the life of a male. .

Just say he raped you end of story . You win he loses. Isn't that the letist man hating moto.

But let's focus on the bigger real thangs..

upload_2018-8-24_15-49-35.png

Another story you won't see on CNN, NBC, CBS or ABC.
Ya funny thing about news organizations they tend to cover what is relevant now. At any rate if the guy is guilty I hope he goes to jail, if innocent I hope it all gets cleared up! Guess what it does not matter wether you have an R or a D or even an I in front off your name, no group is excluded from having crooks in them if they are around long enough! It is more n ews worthy when it is people who are currently in charge they tend to cover, as it should be. We can not vote out people who do not hold office!

Forum List

Back