Former CIA Officer Warns Leftist Violence is Going to Get “Very Very Bad” Over the Next 2 Years

Seems to be the righties who are taking violence to new and lethal levels lately. Lefties seem to be more bent on trashing the ace.
p

only%20good%20fascist%20antifa.jpg

And we all know how generous you lefties are with the fascist label.

We all know how you righties make excuses for your own violent tendancies.

When someone says, "we all know", we generally don't.
Good point. Maybe you will apply it to the one I responded to as well.

this speaking from someone going "we all know you righties are violent!!!"

what the FUCK kinda of horse-SHIT is that? i'll reply in the same fashion you speak. you want to speak on an even keel about a topic, let's go. but to marginalize everyone into "you righties are the violent ones!" is going to get you a bunch of bullshit replies every single time.

you say they keep it contained to their "ace" whatever that means - i dumped a ton of leftist violence on this thread - please show the containment to the "ace".

you said it - explain it.

Former CIA Officer Warns Leftist Violence is Going to Get “Very Very Bad” Over the Next 2 Years

or just go "you're stupid and i'm smart" again and i'll move on. and look around, i got many on the right who don't like me either. so you can stop the generalizations to hide behind. or stay there i suppose and just be...you.

Autocorrect on my phone changed something to ace. The left seems to confine most of their violence to property damage, stating that is by no means exhonerating it, but it is not in tbe same realm as murder. Say what you like, we suffer thread after thread on leftwing violence and I have yet to see you provide a counter. Quit pretending to be equitable.
then you're simply not looking. i've got almost as many conservatives on ignore as i do liberals. just get tired of the generic pointless insulting and screaming around and the whole "you righties are to blame" - as you can see - sets me off.

it's not any 1 side that is the problem its all of us pushing for 1 side over the other as if life itself depends on it. such notions end any possibility of rational conversation to move us past the violence. and if we keep saying "only your side does it" we're never going to get out of the loop. if we justify the violence because of hate for the 'other side' - we will continue on this path of stupidity.

i argue with people who do stereotypes all the time, either side. when someone goes after something that is known bullshit, i call it, or at least try to. but you seldom see me go off with "we know you lefties are all to blame" but feel free to scan my entire posting history and show me examples of how i stereotype as a form of discussion.

you'll be busy, and you won't find anything.

as for property damage - um...let me pull 4 random instances from my above library:

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) was attacked and severely injured by a Democrat neighbor while mowing his lawn. He suffered fractured ribs and pleural effusion. GQ magazine then suggested that he deserved it.

A liberal teacher in Minnesota called for someone to assassinate Brett Kavanaugh on Twitter. She later resigned.

Sen. Cory Gardner’s (R-Colo.) wife received a threatening video of a beheading just prior to his vote for Kavanaugh, meant as a warning against confirming the Judge.

Just this week a man’s truck was torched in Portland, Oregon for having a Trump sticker on the bumper
-----
ok - so 3 of the 4 here are hurting people, or calling for them to be hurt. 1 is property damage.

feel free to pull your own quotes at random and see what you find.

Speaking of partisan hacks, can you provide a similar list of rightwingers doing similar? Never seem one from you.
never came up.

and like you said, show me where i said the right wasnt capable of violence.
I never said you said thaT. You keep inventing things I have said.

On the other hand you several times made that claim about me vis a vis the left. Care to show me where I said that?
ok - let's roll.

20 Liberal Calls For Violence Against Conservatives in Quotes

2017 Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia

Antifa activists say violence is necessary

Antifa violence is ethical? This author explains why

their violence is ETHICAL - this is the bullshit the liberals hide behind. violence is violence. if you hate it, don't fucking do it.

FBI, Homeland Security warn of more ‘antifa’ attacks

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) was attacked and severely injured by a Democrat neighbor while mowing his lawn. He suffered fractured ribs and pleural effusion. GQ magazine then suggested that he deserved it.

A liberal teacher in Minnesota called for someone to assassinate Brett Kavanaugh on Twitter. She later resigned.

Sen. Cory Gardner’s (R-Colo.) wife received a threatening video of a beheading just prior to his vote for Kavanaugh, meant as a warning against confirming the Judge.

Just this week a man’s truck was torched in Portland, Oregon for having a Trump sticker on the bumper

Former National Security Advisor Susan Rice’s son was physically assaulted at a pro-Brett Kavanaugh event at Stanford University.

A GOP office in Hillsborough, North Carolina was firebombed in 2016.

An Army veteran was struck in the head at with a bike lock by an Antifa member at a pro-freedom rally in Rhode Island.

The same thing happened to Trump supporters in Berkeley, California. The assailant was a community college professor.

AntiFA and their allies assaulting more than 25 innocent Americans

it's one thing to say the right is capable of violence also - yep. and they likely have more guns. but its another thing to sit there and deny the left is violent.

BULL SHIT to that idea.

Who denied the left is violent? No one. You however constistently minimalize the increasing and lethal violence on the right...around the world.

not going to get into this prima-donna shit. you're attacking the right and more or less saying the left keeps it contained.

anyone not a blind cheerleading fool knows better.

i already said both sides get carried away with violence. the right can dish it out pretty bad too. NEVER ONCE DID I SAY THEY COULD NOT. but you're over there making every excuse in the book to call your brand of violence justified and "ok" cause you FEELZ it.

Guess what dude - I never said the left couldn't either. But you kind of bypass that when you wing on claiming I say things I don't. Really. It's enough.

well it was the assault on "righties' that made your obvious objectivity hard to see.

Are you still pretending to be objective?

ive never had to pretend.

Autocorrect on my phone changed something to ace. The left seems to confine most of their violence to property damage, stating that is by no means exhonerating it, but it is not in tbe same realm as murder. Say what you like, we suffer thread after thread on leftwing violence and I have yet to see you provide a counter. Quit pretending to be equitable.
then you're simply not looking. i've got almost as many conservatives on ignore as i do liberals. just get tired of the generic pointless insulting and screaming around and the whole "you righties are to blame" - as you can see - sets me off.

it's not any 1 side that is the problem its all of us pushing for 1 side over the other as if life itself depends on it. such notions end any possibility of rational conversation to move us past the violence. and if we keep saying "only your side does it" we're never going to get out of the loop. if we justify the violence because of hate for the 'other side' - we will continue on this path of stupidity.

i argue with people who do stereotypes all the time, either side. when someone goes after something that is known bullshit, i call it, or at least try to. but you seldom see me go off with "we know you lefties are all to blame" but feel free to scan my entire posting history and show me examples of how i stereotype as a form of discussion.

as for property damage - um...let me pull 4 random instances from my above library:

-----
ok - so 3 of the 4 here are hurting people, or calling for them to be hurt. 1 is property damage.

Speaking of partisan hacks, can you provide a similar list of rightwingers doing similar? Never seem one from you.
never came up.

On the other hand you several times made that claim about me vis a vis the left. Care to show me where I said that?
Who denied the left is violent? No one. You however constistently minimalize the increasing and lethal violence on the right...around the world.
not going to get into this prima-donna shit. you're attacking the right and more or less saying the left keeps it contained.

i already said both sides get carried away with violence. the right can dish it out pretty bad too. NEVER ONCE DID I SAY THEY COULD NOT. but you're over there making every excuse in the book to call your brand of violence justified and "ok" cause you FEELZ it.

Guess what dude - I never said the left couldn't either. But you kind of bypass that when you wing on claiming I say things I don't. Really. It's enough.
well it was the assault on "righties' that made your obvious objectivity hard to see.

Then you should easily be able to show us how objective you are by showing where you have listed examples of rightwing violence and criticized rightwingers for unobjectively focusing only on left wing violence, yes? See ... I just can’t find any examples ...

Objective much? Nah. But you put on a good show :)

True. That's another point to add - they are incompetent when it comes to violence.

And they're apparently not passionate enough to risk their lives and freedom unlike the occasional right winger who bombs an abortion clinic or whatever. Even though according to them, we're on the verge of falling into a fascist dictatorship.

Almost like they know that the shit they say, is just shit.

It's a social club for edgy teens. Nothing more.

When they have the support of the local fascists in government or administration, they often succeed in shutting down speech, or hurting people, or both.

Don't underestimate them.

View attachment 259287
There aren't enough of those chumps that they could elect a dog catcher in a rural Montana county....And there was no violence during that foolhardy demonstration until the antifa goon squad started it.

yourshipmentof128537163529020000.jpg

And they're apparently not passionate enough to risk their lives and freedom unlike the occasional right winger who bombs an abortion clinic or whatever. Even though according to them, we're on the verge of falling into a fascist dictatorship.

When they have the support of the local fascists in government or administration, they often succeed in shutting down speech, or hurting people, or both.

View attachment 259287
There aren't enough of those chumps that they could elect a dog catcher in a rural Montana county....And there was no violence during that foolhardy demonstration until the antifa goon squad started it.

Funny how you left out the part about how they planned to agitate violence in their “peaceful” demonstration and were ready to participate.

Leaked Chats Show Charlottesville Marchers Were Planning for Violence

F86848F1-AA76-4EDF-97C9-72919FF7628C.png

-----

never came up.

Then you should easily be able to show us how objective you are by showing where you have listed examples of rightwing violence and criticized rightwingers for unobjectively focusing only on left wing violence, yes? See ... I just can’t find any examples ...

Objective much? Nah. But you put on a good show :)
is this where i give a shit what you think? you speak in stereotypes and its harder to find people more stupid than that.

later.

SO typical of the Left......

Rob the corner store at gun point........
Then call the store owner and first responders thugs and criminals.

True right? Nailed it or what?

Funny how you left out the part about how they planned to agitate violence in their “peaceful” demonstration and were ready to participate.

From YOUR article.....

The discussions took place on a private channel (guess it wsn't so "private after all eh?) created using Discord, a service primarily intended for gamers. Hundreds of screenshots of the exchanges were released this week by Unicorn Riot, a left-wing activist group, which said they were shared by an anonymous source. Organizers of the event told Wired that the leaked chats appeared authentic. The records also included audio recordings of planning meetings.

So, let me get this straight....a bunch of Trump hating fanatics SAY it....so we should all believe it ???
Because the Left NEVER lies or presents false evidence (ala Kavanaugh)

Sorry, credibility is something the left may NEVER have again in this life.

:abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

From YOUR article.....

The discussions took place on a private channel (guess it wsn't so "private after all eh?) created using Discord, a service primarily intended for gamers. Hundreds of screenshots of the exchanges were released this week by Unicorn Riot, a left-wing activist group, which said they were shared by an anonymous source. Organizers of the event told Wired that the leaked chats appeared authentic. The records also included audio recordings of planning meetings.

So, let me get this straight....a bunch of Trump hating fanatics SAY it....so we should all believe it ???
Because the Left NEVER lies or presents false evidence (ala Kavanaugh)

Sorry, credibility is something the left may NEVER have again in this life.

:abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Remember, everybody in right wing circles was sharing "run over protesters" memes at the time.

True. That's another point to add - they are incompetent when it comes to violence.

View attachment 259287

A good example. The local politicians told the police to stand down and let antifa attack them, leading to one of the nazis to escalate to a deadly weapon, ie a car.

None of that would have happened, if the cops had done their job and prevented the riot in the first place.

Are you happy with the way that went? I'm not. And I assume you are not either.

It is good to find common ground, is it not?

Am I wrong about that? Is your only complaint that the nazis fought back?

That's true. If they weren't given free reign by the very system of authority they claim is oppressing them to do as they please they'd scurry back to their holes. But when it comes to their personal motivations for getting involved, it's all extremely childish and self centered.

I saw a clip of some place where the cops were enforcing a no masks rule. My God the whining was hilarious. And settled those fuckers right down.

They hide their faces because they don't want their own dirty tactics of "name and shame" used against them.
View attachment 259288

Seriously, I have no idea of the point you are trying to make here.

That's true. If they weren't given free reign by the very system of authority they claim is oppressing them to do as they please they'd scurry back to their holes. But when it comes to their personal motivations for getting involved, it's all extremely childish and self centered.

I saw a clip of some place where the cops were enforcing a no masks rule. My God the whining was hilarious. And settled those fuckers right down.

They hide their faces because they don't want their own dirty tactics of "name and shame" used against them.
View attachment 259288

Seriously, I have no idea of the point you are trying to make here.

those 2 guys in the skull masks are right wingers, not antifa. You can tell because it looks like they actually bathe...

View attachment 259287

View attachment 259298
None of that steeped-in-vagaries-and-hearsay crap indicates that they were intent on initiating any violence.....In fact, it looks to me like they knew that there were going to be agitators bused in to harass them, and were preparing to defend themselves.

BTW, who had the valid permit to assemble and protest, and who didn't?

Here is a better link on the same story, with additional information.

Citing Risk To Deputies, Clackamas Sheriff Pulls Out Of Portland

"In a letter to Sheriff’s Office employees, Roberts wrote that he will be pulling back services from Portland in the coming weeks.

“I will not place you at unnecessary personal and professional risk,” he wrote to the workers.

The move follows a similar withdrawal by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office in early April. According to the Oregonian/OregonLive, officers from that jurisdiction injured a North Portland man while helping serve a search warrant and were sued, leading Sheriff Pat Garrett to end much of his department’s work with Portland.

"

" In that statement police union President Daryl Turner said there is an “intense anti-police sentiment in our city that City Council seems to share.”

"
Portland Police Chief Danielle Outlaw said actions like the city recently pulling out of the Joint Terrorism Task Force with the FBI send a message that can be worrisome to agencies like Washington County, and now Clackamas County.

“There’s a perception that political ideology trumps public safety here,” she said."

they bring up BAD TRUMP and if you say BUT OBAMA they tell you to stick to the topic.

the right brings up the violence of the left, and suddenly its ok to divert.

and we wonder why communication is difficult these days.

Here is a better link on the same story, with additional information.

Citing Risk To Deputies, Clackamas Sheriff Pulls Out Of Portland

"In a letter to Sheriff’s Office employees, Roberts wrote that he will be pulling back services from Portland in the coming weeks.

“I will not place you at unnecessary personal and professional risk,” he wrote to the workers.

The move follows a similar withdrawal by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office in early April. According to the Oregonian/OregonLive, officers from that jurisdiction injured a North Portland man while helping serve a search warrant and were sued, leading Sheriff Pat Garrett to end much of his department’s work with Portland.

"

" In that statement police union President Daryl Turner said there is an “intense anti-police sentiment in our city that City Council seems to share.”

"
Portland Police Chief Danielle Outlaw said actions like the city recently pulling out of the Joint Terrorism Task Force with the FBI send a message that can be worrisome to agencies like Washington County, and now Clackamas County.

“There’s a perception that political ideology trumps public safety here,” she said."
and to be fair, how many cities are havingvissues with the right. plase add them to this thread so we can be fair and objective.

so far ive not found one but digging.

Forum List

Back