Former federal prosecutor says Hillary could be indicted in the next 60 days...

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
WOOOH! WOOOO! HIllary is going to get her just desserts!

A Republican former U.S. attorney believes Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton could be facing imminent indictment over her email scandal, possibly roiling the Iowa caucuses or the New Hampshire primary in February.

Joe DiGenova, a one-time federal prosecutor originally appointed by President Reagan, told conservative radio host Laura Ingraham Tuesday that the FBI's still-pending investigation of Clinton's email server seems to have reached 'a critical mass.'

Congressional Republicans last spring discovered that Clinton used a private, home-based email server in her New York home while she was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013. The scandal has dogged her presidential campaign for almost the entire past year.

The FBI has been probing whether any classified intelligence was compromised through Clinton's unusual email setup, but she has steadfastly denied any wrongdoing and has yet to be charged with any crime. DiGenova said that may be about to change.

I could see it happening after the primaries when she could set free her delegates who would then provide Biden the nomination without him even campaigning.

A Republican former U.S. attorney believes Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton could be facing imminent indictment over her email scandal, possibly roiling the Iowa caucuses or the New Hampshire primary in February.

Joe DiGenova, a one-time federal prosecutor originally appointed by President Reagan, told conservative radio host Laura Ingraham Tuesday that the FBI's still-pending investigation of Clinton's email server seems to have reached 'a critical mass.'

Congressional Republicans last spring discovered that Clinton used a private, home-based email server in her New York home while she was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013. The scandal has dogged her presidential campaign for almost the entire past year.

The FBI has been probing whether any classified intelligence was compromised through Clinton's unusual email setup, but she has steadfastly denied any wrongdoing and has yet to be charged with any crime. DiGenova said that may be about to change.

I think that's a bit optimistic, the last email dump isn't until the end of the month, I've said it won't happen till the end of Mar or early Apr.

A Republican former U.S. attorney believes Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton could be facing imminent indictment .. No need to read any further. The email investigation is dead and Republicans know it.

:lol:

If Joe DiGenova said so, it must be true, right? It's not like one of the biggest rightwing attack dog lawyers could possibly be full of shit.

Considering that Hillary hasn't done anything illegal, it is highly unlikely that she will be charged with anything.

That Republicans are spreading rumours that she might be indicted, is an indication of how desperate they are.

For 25 years, Republicans have been trying to destroy the Clintons. Either the Clintons are completing outsmarting the entire Republican Party, or there's nothing there to find. All Republicans have ever done is lie about and try to discredit these two people.

Personally, I think it's time to try something else, like countering Hillary with viable candidates, and sensible platform. I guess we can wait for hell to freeze over before Republicans ever tried something like that.

Will never happen. Heat death of the universe will happen before Cankles does the perp walk.

I don't know all, just seen on the news that Hillary is in some trouble, and it wasn't on Fox so don't even go there. I was surprised more than the left is that they are actually talking indictment, and it wasn't a repub either.

If the left leaning media is starting to report it, it is time for Democrats to look and listen before they hang their butts out in the wind on here to be possibly clobbered later.

Look at the date I posted this, then look at the news!

Now where is that attack dog democrat willing to go after Mrs. Clinton and company? No where to be found, must mean she is innocent.

SOrry but as much as I'd love to see Hillary indicted and jailed I dont know where a guy who was a prosecutor 30 years ago has any inside information to make this statement.

Considering that Hillary hasn't done anything illegal, it is highly unlikely that she will be charged with anything.

That Republicans are spreading rumours that she might be indicted, is an indication of how desperate they are.

For 25 years, Republicans have been trying to destroy the Clintons. Either the Clintons are completing outsmarting the entire Republican Party, or there's nothing there to find. All Republicans have ever done is lie about and try to discredit these two people.

Personally, I think it's time to try something else, like countering Hillary with viable candidates, and sensible platform. I guess we can wait for hell to freeze over before Republicans ever tried something like that.
It's a dirty party filled with dirty people.

How any sane person can be so delusional is beyond belief. :(

And this is supposed to happen within the next 60 days. The means about the time for 27 primary – either caucuses or elections. So, just what does being indicted do to the political process? She isn't considered guilty until proven by a judge or jury. Can or will she continue to campaign? Will her donations dry up? Does it mean giving the nomination to Sanders? (Oh, by the way, Uncle Joe just apologized for not running and said, “there are two good candidates.” Does that mean he has to jump in if Hillary's forced to drop out?)

And this is supposed to happen within the next 60 days. The means about the time for 27 primary – either caucuses or elections. So, just what does being indicted do to the political process? She isn't considered guilty until proven by a judge or jury. Can or will she continue to campaign? Will her donations dry up? Does it mean giving the nomination to Sanders? (Oh, by the way, Uncle Joe just apologized for not running and said, “there are two good candidates.” Does that mean he has to jump in if Hillary's forced to drop out?)
The Attorney General is going to bring charges against Hillary just before the democratic primaries?:cuckoo:

A Republican former U.S. attorney believes Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton could be facing imminent indictment .. No need to read any further. The email investigation is dead and Republicans know it.
Logical fallacy, that didn't take long.

Forum List

Back