Former Keystone Pipeline worker says US energy crisis is result of Biden's policies: 'We tried to warn you'

It would put more oil in the supply chain. Oil prices went up as soon as Biden stopped it.
Of course it did. There was a perceived shortage. Not a real shortage, but people thought there might be one, and that was good enough. Just like that tanker in Alaska several years back. One shipload of spilled oil didn't cause a shortage, but all oil companies raised their prices. Even the ones that didn't spill a drop.

And what active production which was in place under Trump was shut down by Biden?

Thanks ahead of time.

I'll answer for you: None.

You're welcome.
That's true. Biden didn't cut production while Trump was president. Covid did that.

Of course it did. There was a perceived shortage. Not a real shortage, but people thought there might be one, and that was good enough. Just like that tanker in Alaska several years back. One shipload of spilled oil didn't cause a shortage, but all oil companies raised their prices. Even the ones that didn't spill a drop.
Oil companies do just in time inventory. They don't store oil.

Biden halted more oil production than he ramped up. With the price at the pump, it's time to stop blaming Russia and Trump and start drilling our own oil.
Hahaha. The Oil Patch reduced production under Trump because of the slowdown in demand due to the pandemic not anything Trump did. They are increasing production as fast as they can. Nothing Biden has done has impleaded that effort. Barring some natural catastrophic they will go past the previous peak in production some time next year.

Oil companies do just in time inventory. They don't store oil.
They don't store as much as they might, but the Exxon Valdeze didn't spill enough to slow production. I know people who worked at the Beaumont refinery (below) and they never slowed down.
1646851383248.png

They don't store as much as they might, but the Exxon Valdeze didn't spill enough to slow production. I know people who worked at the Beaumont refinery (below) and they never slowed down.
View attachment 613076
Right.
View attachment 613076
Storing oil above ground drives the price up. Valdez was a spill not a war.

He wasn't the only one who warned you.

John Kerry and his purchased cult of anti-American idiots have done more damage to U.S National Security than N Korea or others have.

All those convincing their own citizens that energy independence is bad for the environment, but shipping industries to high polluting nations and buying oil from despots is good policy, are a gift to those who wish to, and may succeed, in destroying America.

The corporate media schleps who have become nothing more than an extension of the alt-left of late have no clue about world issues or National Security. Truly clueless as they repeat the same genuises who have been wrong about everything for thirty years.

A former Keystone XL pipeline worker said the energy industry "tried to warn" President Biden against policies hindering U.S. oil and gas production – policies the worker said have caused the country's growing energy crisis.

"We tried to warn this administration back when they canceled the Keystone Pipeline" that it was also "canceling national security, foreign policy and energy," Neal Crabtree told Fox News. "They all kinda go hand-in-hand."

The average price for a gallon of gasoline in the U.S. hit a record high this week, as oil neared $130 per barrel. Biden announced Tuesday that he was banning Russian oil and gas imports, which he said targets the "main artery of Russia’s economy."
We don't have a fuel crisis, we do have people who set the price of oil they are called capitalists.

And what active production which was in place under Trump was shut down by Biden?

Thanks ahead of time.

I'll answer for you: None.

You're welcome.

Hmmmm, good question! Well, let us see, 2019 we produced 12.29 million barrels of oil a day. In 2021, we produced 11.18. Look it up yourself if you don't believe me.

Your welcome in advance-)

And oh by the way, that would more than make up for what we import from Russia per day, today. Anything else I can educate you on, just let me know.

Hmmmm, good question! Well, let us see, 2019 we produced 12.29 million barrels of oil a day. In 2021, we produced 11.18. Look it up yourself if you don't believe me.

Your welcome in advance-)

And oh by the way, that would more than make up for what we import from Russia per day, today. Anything else I can educate you on, just let me know.
What happened in 2020?

Biden halted more oil production than he ramped up. With the price at the pump, it's time to stop blaming Russia and Trump and start drilling our own oil.

Biden has neither halted production nor ramped it up as he is the President of the US, not the CEO of Exxon or Shell.

Let me post this for you once again....

The US is about 1.9 million BPD above the 2020 COVID low and about 1.5 million BPD behind the pre COVID high in Feb of 2020.

At the current rate of growth for US oil production we will be above that 2020 high by Nov or Dec of this year. The US oil companies are also saying they will increase it even faster so we might top the 2020 high sooner than that

Well, actually, there are many, many contributors, but 2 of the biggest are........wait for it.........Tom Steyer, and really wait for it............the Chinese!

why would the Chinese be against the Keystone XL since they own a controlling interest in the tar sands the oil the XL would be pumping comes from

What is the final destination of the keystone pipeline in the gulf region?
Those two refineries export nearly 70% of their refined products.
From an infrastructure perspective, logistically or operationally, what would prevent the pipeline and supporting infrastructure -both current and future- be modified or restructured for US purchase and consumption?

A pipeline is significant and it’s mere presence and potential can have an economic impact on energy markets.

Forum List

Back